Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (25663 Views)

SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by odinegi(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls dnt fall to the pressure from that babe o..... Ladies are like that when they are so despirate for a man they have seen his future mostly when u talk about ur plans to them. Go abroad and come back a big man and make ur choice out of the flock, but dnt be to arrogant o.... I warn u o. May God be with u bro
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Well, Our maid here is 26 and she dey look for groom wey get money to take better care of her. If na loyalty u dey fear while away, I can keep an eye on her for you for free . She knows how to maximize stipends however small too no worry.... She no dey talk and she knows how to fukc well. This babe got maddening skills mehn!
You must have sampled that your house girl grin.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by soloroyality(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2016
skywalker240:

Thats the exact word....some people are yet to taste life reality, probably they still under parents guide, thats why they make and overhype education,...back then when i was growing up, it was instiled in my brain that if i dont go to school i will be poor,

Now that ive grown to reality, i realised it was just a weird assertion.

lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by skywalker240(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
soloroyality:

lesson learnt.
And the moral respected cool
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by giftiy(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
I want you to understand that marriage is not all about age but maturity of the mind and your understanding of what marriage is all about.if you are doing well in business, I advice you shun the abroad stuff,get a private teacher to teach you the needful, get married and focus on your bussiness. At 35 years after school you may end up not using the certificate cos age of employment theses days is between 23-27 except government establishment which I don't think a business minded person can endure such kind of jobs.I became 30 last month and am getting married by December.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Cecero(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2016
lovelygurl:

I totally disagree with number 1. Most of those that he ought to have married b4 30 will already be married . No young girl will want to marry a guy @35 when she is only 25. Those cases are raaaare or he goes for a lady who is either divorced or I don't know. Besides who wants to be paying school fees at age 60

Sister you said your own mind buy you are totally wrong. Girls younger than the age marry guys older than the age you stated and yes for genuine love, not money.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by lolamitayo: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Get all the education and marry later. My opinion.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:
Hello Nlanders, I need mature advice please. I'm a 29years old man....I dropped out of University for business and I'm making stable income but now, I want to go back to school (abroad) which I have started my admission processing. Next year, I will be 30years old and some guys are advising me to get married since I have the money to take care of my family and my studies.

I'm confused even though I wish to get married too but still, I don't know what to do. Please I need mature advise if I should just go ahead or shun marriage for now.

Thank you all

Did you say you are 29 going on 30?

Then you probably already know what to do.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Omo, u sabi ask question oh...Meet me in the other room for detailed answer!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by obisite: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:
Hello Nlanders, I need mature advice please. I'm a 29years old man....I dropped out of University for business and I'm making stable income but now, I want to go back to school (abroad) which I have started my admission processing. Next year, I will be 30years old and some guys are advising me to get married since I have the money to take care of my family and my studies.

I'm confused even though I wish to get married too but still, I don't know what to do. Please I need mature advise if I should just go ahead or shun marriage for now.

Thank you all u

There are factors you need to consider..

1..Bro,, anyone saying you're young at 30 isn't calculative enough,

2... You said you're making a steady income, will the income still be coming when you go to abroad for study, or after study, you then come back and start from square one,,

3... What stops you being in Nigeria, keep the business on, enrol for study in nigeria,, maybe you're after good sch, who says no good sch in naija here,

4,,,bros,,if I were you,, and in relationship, with convincing mind for the lady n hers,, I rather marry, bring my wife into the business I'm managing, if she's not working, we both manage it, while I enrol myself in school here in naija,,

5..if you're not in any relationship, abeg look for sch here in naija, while you keep the business on, hoping, n preparing for marriage, you're not young abeg,, except you stil want to be paying school fees of your kids at old age,, than to go abroad, leave my business to hands I'm not sure will keep the business going, and come back to start afresh,,

In calculative term
You can't marry now at 30,if in relationship, getting married might be next, which is 31, in 18,19 years the child should be in university, if fast, and or close to , by then, one is 50 years

So check.. Bro sit down, think, n pray for directions
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
giftiy:
I want you to understand that marriage is not all about age but maturity of the mind and your understanding of what marriage is all about.if you are doing well in business, I advice you shun the abroad stuff,get a private teacher to teach you the needful, get married and focus on your bussiness. At 35 years after school you may end up not using the certificate cos age of employment theses days is between 23-27 except government establishment which I don't think a business minded person can endure such kind of jobs.I became 30 last month and am getting married by December.
This is a brilliant comment bro.. BTW, nice DP sir

1 Like

Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:

Thank you all

ASK YOU DAD OR YOUR MUM!!! IF YOU ARE AN ORPHAN OR ADOPTED ASK YOUR ADPOTED PARENTS, IF THEY ARE DEAD ASK YOUR FRIENDS I AM SURE YOU HAVE SOME IF YOU DONT ASK YOUR ENEMIES, EVERY ONE HAS THOSE, IF YOU DONT HAVE ENEMIES ASK GOOGLE ITS FREE, IF YOU ARE SO POORLY EDUCATED THAT YOU CANT USE GOOGLE ASK A STRANGER ON THE STREET, OR NEIGHBOR, OR EVEN A POLICE MAN... IF YOU ARE A DEAF MUTE WHO CANT SPEAK USE SIGN LANGUAGE AND ASK A FELLOW DEAF MUTE...IF YOU ARE TOO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND THESE THEN PRAY TO GOD, OR SANGO OR LUCIFER FOR ADVISE BUT PLSSSSSSSSSS FOR THE LOVE OF ME DONT COME HERE AND ASK TOTAL STRANGERS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT YOU...I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, IF FACT IF YOU WERE BURNING TO DEATH RIGHT INFRONT OF ME I WOULD NOT PISS ON THE FIRE TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES BURNING YOUR CORPSE TO A CRISPY BROWN!!!

DO NOT COME HERE AND ADVERTISE HOPING YOU CAN SCORE SOME EASY CHIKS WITH THIS GARBAGE
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by TomHagen: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

What a Nigerian mentality
30 is a young age ??
Go tell that to Anthony Martial who got married at the age of 18
I got married at the age of 20
So your smoke filled brain told you that marriage is a burden ??
*Spits
He's divorced.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Igbouwanile(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:

I'm confused even though I wish to get married too but still, I don't know what to do. Please I need mature advise if I should just go ahead or shun marriage for
now.

Thank you all

This is a case of priority my friend. I would like to get some facts here> what is de length of ur studies/program (years) do u intend heading back to business after schooling?, on what grounds do u require de education for> is it in ur business/work or u jst want to be educated, I need to know? If any of these is ur desire wich superceeds marriage for now den u need to go ahead wt ur school & marry after. When u are tru & have settled ursef & hopefully bkom financially stable u go ahead & marry as most girls may if not would fancy educated hubby.

by de way how did u post this to FRONT PAGE.. need to know
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:

Thank you all

You are a wise man. Get a good girl who loves you not for financial purposes, someone you can trust with the knowledge of God; get married to her, if possible get her pregnant then travel to further your studies. Again, i will advise once you settle, request for her to join you over there. You can do that as a scholar , my friends are example though most of them continued staying and working there after they graduated.

I don't see anything stopping you from getting married now before travelling. Education has no business with marriage and now of days, it is no guarantee of job in this country.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by gidyambi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Boy! show your face first.......why hiding your face and seeking for marriage advise??
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by whoisuche: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Funfair001:

Thank you all

If u want to marry stay here with ur wife don't marry and travel abroad and leave ur wife. If u want to go school for abroad do it and when u are through u can come back and marry so that you will concentrate when u are over there.
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by missKiffy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Well, Our maid here is 26 and she dey look for groom wey get money to take better care of her. If na loyalty u dey fear while away, I can keep an eye on her for you for free . She knows how to maximize stipends however small too no worry.... She no dey talk and she knows how to fukc well. This babe got maddening skills mehn!
Lol, how you know say she sabi fu-ck cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Ritieyalu(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
goingape1:
pls don't ask me such useless question
you will have a daughter someday
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by goingape1: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ritieyalu:
you will have a daughter someday
nice prayer!
and i will brought her up not in the way of ya kind of life!

you will have a son someday
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by Ritieyalu(f): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2016
goingape1:
nice prayer!
and i will brought her up not in the way of ya kind of life!

you will have a son someday
with ur kinda thoughts and English,ur name explains better GROW UP
Re: I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? by goingape1: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Ritieyalu:

with ur kinda thoughts and English,ur name explains better GROW UP
i speaketh what i spoke and you understand what i speak!

is ur an English word?

you really don't have sense at all?

nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.