Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video (39125 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opethom(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
angryko
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by teewhydope(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't believe in love, the main goal of my relationship is to hit that pvssy on a steady consistent rhythm. Now if said video shows her vay Jay jay having some suspicious Fluids coming out, we might have to reevaluate the relationship.
Matter of fact, no revaluation, I am GONE.
I don't believe in love, the main goal of my relationship is to hit that pvssy on a steady consistent rhythm. Now if said video shows her vay Jay jay having some suspicious Fluids coming out, we might have to reevaluate the relationship.

Matter of fact, no revaluation, I am GONE.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by eph12(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
I can live with that. I wouldn't hold a mistake she made many years ago over her.

2 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Tafari1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dharniel:

archive...
Thanks. .. my fone is proving too smart
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by sureguy078(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hummmnnn Hummmnnn hummmmn
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by grandstar(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
As a Christian I will be stuck in the marriage for God has hated a divorcing and he has not changed. If she has repented, Jehovah is able to see us through. With God all things are possible. Anything pass God my brothers. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Everybody has his/her secret, it is unfortunately the sex tape was leaked.

It will be hard but that doesn't mean I will break up with her.

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Jjohn1400: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Incase you didn't watch the part.3 leaked sex video of chidinma Okeke, Click link below to watch and download http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by preetypam(f): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
really
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Tafari1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Phi001:

The day someone will send those videos to your father ehn...
I'm an adult
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by vincent64(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
OFFICIAL UNLOCK OF YOUR IPHONES FROM ICLOUD SERVICE (activatiom lock). CARRIER UNLOCK OF ANY DEVICE IS AVAILABLE HERE.

YOU CAN ALSO ORDER TRACKING.
NO OTHER BETTER WAY TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE JUST IMEI NUMBER REQUIRED

3-5 WORKING DAYS SERVICE.

WHATSAPP @ 09083959259
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Senorprinz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
i'll turn her to sunderland, collect enough 3 points, then relegate her sharpaly. no time to be forming humanitarian. sad

3 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Jjohn1400: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
shocked
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Exponental(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
If she never knew about the video, she might be pardon but she consciously did it, I need to know the motive before sending her packing!
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dharniel:

through wetin, does infidelity means nothing to you?
lol, infidelity ke? Video that was made before she even knew you existed?

Bros, check the question again
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by ndcide(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Those who are cool with it will make another $'ex_ tape with her or something like that and then they'll say it's past or their past.

And the new guy will do his own and they'll call it pass mistake.

Who una de fool.

No one mistakenly have sex or make $'ex_ tape. Only fools call it mistake.

4 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Odunharry(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
No story..
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by vicstar(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Do you know that Nigerians are fantastically dumb ??

What has sex video got to do with being a good person ??

15 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by MinorityTribe1: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
What's all the fuzz about? Kim Kardashian made a séxtapé, Kayne West watched it and like it and that was how he found his true love. I advice Ladies should make more séxtapés. You never know who is watching smiley.
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by shoboy2: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
to be realistic it wil be difficult 2 4gv n move on cos d memory wil always be dir.
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
safarigirl:
lol, infidelity ke? Video that was made before she even knew you existed?

Bros, check the question again
I meant it that way with regards to the couple's together even when the video was shot azzin, if they are together already...
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
johnwizey:
We sit down and watch the video together. Tell her baby its ok, shiit happens. Practise all the styles in the video, fvck each other to coma and i'm out.
u get serious sense
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by colossus91(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
we will do a cover of d sex tape winkthen I go off like a smooth criminal!!

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Maski87: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
No problem I go still dey fucck,
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by WebSurfer(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
What's all the fuzz about? Kim Kardashian made a séxtapé, Kayne West watched it and like it and that was how he found his true love. I advice Ladies should make more séxtapés. You never know who is watching smiley.
of course only st-upid people with your way of reasoning find it cool, not everyone csn take such side insults from anyone

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by robosky02(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
every body plays the fool

and no exception to the rule

why kill her for haer past

grin
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Seeker2014: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
What happened to virginity? Is it too much to abstain from sex before marriage? Sex is overrated people!

4 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by IGWISE(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Well sorry for you but my wife was a V.... grin

AfonjaStinks:

Your girlfriends and wives, no be person dey fucck them before you met them ??

Some people will say that they will never marry a girl who made a sex video, if you know the kind of atrocities your wives and girlfriends have committed, you will ask God to destroy this world now, some have had several abortions, some have fuccked more than 200 men but they don't have sex videos, that's the type of girls you marry

Boko Haram are killing people everyday.

Poverty is wrecking havoc on Nigerians.

No health facilities

No good road

No jobs

And all you can focus on and put your energy and time in is what a girl decide to do with her private part ??

If you carry Nigeria matter for head like you carry this sex video thing for your head, your leaders will stop playing with you

If you put that kind of hard work, dedication and time into Nigeria, Nigeria will be greater than the USA

2 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by iykedare(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Some people will say that they will never marry a girl who made a sex video, if you know the kind of atrocities your wives and girlfriends have committed, you will ask God to destroy this world now, some have had several abortions, some have fuccked more than 200 men but they don't have sex videos, that's the type of girls you marry

No health facilities

No good road

No jobs

And all you can focus on and put your energy and time in is what a girl decide to do with her private part ??

If you carry Nigeria matter for head like you carry this sex video thing for your head, your leaders will stop playing with you

If you put that kind of hard work, dedication and time into Nigeria, Nigeria will be greater than the USA

Guilty conscience. When your own sextape dey come out.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

No health facilities

No good road

No jobs

nor let painment kill you,everybody have their diff views........

you can eat shit does not mean i should eat shit too,kiss the truth

10 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by skywalker240(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
when darkness turns to light it ends tonight cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.