Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video (39123 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Berbierklaus(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Odunharry:

won't say anything further at this juncture.. I have gotten wht i am looking for.
My pleasure wink
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Odunharry(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:
My pleasure wink
Who really are u?? can i know u
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Berbierklaus(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Odunharry:
Who really are u?? can i know u
spicy na undecided
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Odunharry(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:
spicy na undecided
Jesu oo.... Bia sef no scara my head.
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by shaokhan01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
jblackbell:

You've spoken well, so I would reply you like a reasonable person, we all have our different opinion, I would rather marry a girl who has slept with just one person and have a sex tape, than marry a person who has slept with a thousand men with no sex tape. I don't really care how many people have seen her sex tape, it just a matter of time they would surely forget. If I can forgive her my parent or family don't have a choice but to forgive her too, if you treat her with respect others would also respect her. When pastor chris divorced his wife people were saying all sought of things but now I guess they are tired of talking. People I know would surely talk, but one thing I can assure you is that they would surely get tired of talking.
okay, that's your opinion and I have mine... let's go for what pleases us.

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Sierusvirus(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
U just said it, "women are worst than men in the aspect of sex but they will never accept rather pushing everything on men" Now the truth is out.
Men (Vaseline) women ( Cucumber, base ball stick, vibrator of different kind and sizes, star bottle anything that can enter their private parts which we know everything can).
Back to the question, if I am still dating her and she sleeps with another man with sex tape,.... I will free u cos u made ur choice and I know u will do it even if I marry u.
second note.... if u had the sex tape b4 dating u, .. u need to clear my thought, if it wasn't ur fault, I will be with u and clear the ground not matter what people say but on the other hand if it was and still ur life pattern,..... I will back out.
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opethom(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
jojothaiv:

In Falz voice clap for the bad guy!
lol
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opysdoll(f): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
majour:
Ur cool, just sent u a pm, try and reply
didn't get anytin oooooo pls can u resend no vex abeg
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by majour(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
opysdoll:
didn't get anytin oooooo pls can u resend no vex abeg
Check again
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opysdoll(f): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
majour:
Check again
yes boss!!!
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opysdoll(f): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
opysdoll:
yes boss!!!
abeg no vex watin b pm
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opysdoll(f): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
majour:
Check again
uncle major didn't get anytin ooooo
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by majour(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
opysdoll:
uncle major didn't get anytin ooooo
replied
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by lucabrazzi: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
nobody holy pass but we must always be smart not to expose our dirty deeds on multimedia. Any reasonable nigerian lady who intends to have a good married life must have d common sense to avoid such leakages. Remember d eleventh commandment 'thou shall not get caught'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.