Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? (5941 Views)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Really he is your forum beau? wow you might want to regulate him wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats before I realized we still have 6th century men running about in here. undecided undecided wink wink wink

LOL  grin  grin  grin

Well, he's my sugar bon bon and I like him like that! lol  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
And your husband dey for house o
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
jay bee:

control system broken. might need a negative charge to re-ignite the spark. u volunteering?

If its Ebon volunteering, then throw the control system into the lagoon. . .  Its gone!

Ujujoan:

LOL  grin  grin  grin

Well, he's my sugar bon bon and I like him like that! lol  cheesy  cheesy

kiss kiss kiss  kiss kiss kiss  kiss kiss kiss  kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jaybee3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^
thought u guys connected at a resonant frequency.
no?

abeg go back to the 1st harmonic frequency so the tone can be deciphered.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
thought u guys connected at a resonant frequency.
no?

No be small thing oh. All this grammar na for wetin nau? undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
@topic
They smell bad cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jaybee3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

No be small thing oh. All this grammar na for wetin nau? undecided cheesy cheesy
dats wot we gotta do for love na. abi i lie?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jaybee3(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
ibkaye:

@topic
They smell bad cheesy
where u been ?
howz every every for war'?
read abt the piercing thingy. hmmmmnn is dat what happens just after 3 wks of freedom? i need to come whoop u small

u ok though? cool
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
jay bee:

where u been ?
howz every every for war'?
read abt the piercing thingy. hmmmmnn is dat what happens just after 3 wks of freedom? i need to come whoop u small

u ok though? cool
Howdy grin
Warwick's great actually wink
Lol yeah I got my tragus pierced, I've been wanting it done since about 4 years ago, the 'freedom' just sort of helped a tad bit grin grin
grin grin grin grin
How about you?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
jay bee:

Even at that, she no go decipher nothing, she's an eccentric character grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jaybee3(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
doing great, not complaining.
stay away from 'em bois still though. i am watching cool
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by iykedare(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]
most naija babes see it as a crime to use their head to make money.
that their bfs must  assume the responsibilities of their fathers
[/size]
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
@UjU

I see ya. What works for ya I guess wink.

Im amazed by some of the things I have read from so called "educated", "modern" men. I will put that to the anonymity of this place if they are like this in real life. God help!!!! is all I can say lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by iykedare(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]
ibkaye:

@topic
They smell bad cheesy

lmao
[/size]
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by nana(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
Naija girls---Naija girls----Naija girls. Hmmm!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
@jaybee
Lmao, yes dad cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by scottN(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
most naija babes see it as a crime to use their head to make money.
that their bfs must  assume the responsibilities of their fathers
[/size]
hmmmmmm  shocked na wa o!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by madamL(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
is there a thread on what we hate about nigerian men and there are too many things on the list? who thinks up these yeye topics? i think i'm off to facebook now to hold some decent conversations.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Ben13: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
lol I like evrything 'bout them. Only over-familiarity makes them take one for granted undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Outstrip(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
You know if it is too hard for you then you can always try men
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by yme1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
it doesnt go for Naija women alone @post undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by areaboi: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ poster

Guyz don't forget the most beautiful thing on earth is a black woman,but nowadays the kind of black women wey we dey breed for naija, chai!!!!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by ladyhard(f): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
1. Living a fake life.

Most ladies live fake lives to compliment the guys who also live fake lives and all the guys who admire ladies that have fake lives.

2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.

Ladies have things upstairs, its the guys who are too busy choking over the outer beauty and get too carried away to check upstairs for stuff.  Guys who are intelligent enough to check can attest to this.

3. Being a pest, parasite.

This is done to boost the guys' ego and make them feel macho and needed. Thought we were helping. undecided

4. Multiple dates

Again to compliment the guys' attitude and create a buffer for the usual disappointments guys have to offer.

5. most of them think dat their womanliness is filled with honey

Its the guys that think so and end up eating/licking the honey. tongue

6. Not understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning could also have an end.

No comment! lipsrsealed

more to come
The ladies are waiting

what do ya guys think?

The ladies think this is not always true.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Rosabelle(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Post:
1. I hate that they give birth to mad men . . . . . e.g the poster!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by ritaNL: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

1.My mother is Living a fake life.
2. My mother is Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. My mother is a pest and  parasite to mt father
4. My mother was into multiple dates b4 she had me, now i think i'm a bastard
5. My mother  think dat her womanliness is filled with honey but it stinks
6. Understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning  also has an end,My father threw my mother out.
more to come

what do ya guys think About my demented family ?

I think you should kill your mother !!! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by scottN(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
I still like my naija babes the way they are cos i just don't  bother changing them to the woman of my dreams cos I'm not sure she exists. Instead I am the one who does the changing. If they try to be smart like they always do, just up ur game and be smarter else u'll end up hating a lot about all naija girls COS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. IT'S JUST THE PACKAGING THAT VARIES!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by bisiaet: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
Nothing for real
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ topic

I hate the fact that Naija women can give birth to nuisances like some men on this forum. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

I hate the fact that Naija women can give birth to nuisances like some men on this forum. tongue tongue tongue

Good one grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
6. Not understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning could also have an end.

Nigerian men should also not go around promising women marriage, when they darn know that they aint ready to get married.

Proposing, introducing the girl to your family members then <waking up one morning and saying "sorry btich" I found someone else------ now that to me is pure wickedness.

If u're NOT SURE, don't lead her on.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Rosabelle(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

[/color]
Nigerian men should also not go around promising women marriage, when they darn know that they aint ready to get married.
Proposing, introducing the girl to your family members then <waking up one morning and saying "sorry btich" I found someone else------ now that to me is pure wickedness.
[color=#990000]If u're NOT SURE, don't lead her on.
Ehen. Doh. Welcome sir.
Please sir, dont change the thread koh? Your point is good and well recieved, but the thread is titled : 'what you hate most about naija ladies', not :'should I tell her its over'.
The poster is seeking help; if you read previous comments on the thread, you'l see he's from a broken home and obviously has problems with the opposite sex. Now I dont know if he'l come out and let us know he has decided to date men or be homosexual . . . we're all waiting to hear.
As it is on this NL, by page 6 or 8, the truth will reveal itself. So please lets stay on track aight?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by tithe(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
1. I hate the beauty

2. I hate the way the show so much care to their men

3. I hate their sincerity

4. And above all i hate, the fact they ar nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.