Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! (15172 Views)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around / 6 Things I Love So Much I Cnt Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Justycxx:
corrupt mind, you can eat the cucumber with groundnut

LMAO......guy abeg ooo oooo....Nairalanders u guys r very funny
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
gosh! illiterates everywhere. well, I understand myself, if u don't biliv it, go jump inside lagoon
Kid, i wont take u serious cos you just want attention,by tellin lies yi This is what we do to liars

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
skywalker240:

Kid, i wont take u serious cos you just want attention,by tellin lies yi This is what we do to liars
OK. no qualms. m not here for a fight or argument. check front. bye! tnx 4 stopping by
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

OK. no qualms. m not here for a fight or argument. check front. bye! tnx 4 stopping by
Ok........., KID
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by midehi2(f): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Faking moans, pre-intimacy...virgin kwa!.
grin grin some girls can lie sha choi
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2016
skywalker240:

Ok........., KID
u av been noticed na. haba! old fool.plz leave a KID's thread n go do ur work. u r too old to b here
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by skywalker240(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
u av been noticed na. haba! old fool

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by skywalker240(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2016
corupt lying kids everywhere..., here is an advice from old man, face your studies and ambitions, and stop thinking about sex or boyfreinds......oya thank me
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by ashewoboy(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
imperialQueen:

yo gat to earn it... grin

how do i earn it?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by AlfaAce(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2016
If you love him and he loves you,then i see absolutely nothing wrong with you having sex with him.You lose your virginity now or later,what's the difference?
If you break up with him cos of that,it's not as if another girl won't open her legs for him.
In this time and age,who Virginity don epp?
Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beautybaebee, what does it mean for a a lady to be circumcised..... How does that works pls explain??
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Zizaboni:
Beautybaebee, what does it mean for a a lady to be circumcised..... How does that works pls explain??
go n browse abt it
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
this topic tho. even without it making front page, it has 4 thousand plus views.
gosh! I just pray he's not among d ppu dat viewed it o
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by pizzylee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
this topic tho. even without it making front page, it has 4 thousand plus views.
gosh! I just pray he's not among d ppu dat viewed it o
never lose ur virginity based on advice,do it wen u r ready...I don't think breaking up z a good idea if u love him dz much,he was being straight with u DTS y e told u all DT,I mean e cud av done it without telling u....but u r a girl now,find a way to cool his head just till wen u r ready,if u don't know any way talk to wise girls...... emphasis on wise
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
pizzylee:

never lose ur virginity based on advice,do it wen u r ready...I don't think breaking up z a good idea if u love him dz much,he was being straight with u DTS y e told u all DT,I mean e cud av done it without telling u....but u r a girl now,find a way to cool his head just till wen u r ready,if u don't know any way talk to wise girls...... emphasis on wise
tnx dear
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by DaySpringer: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
My Dear,

Maturity is a complex thing and in this life, one must know where he or she wants to be else he will end up being swayed by the tide of the society.

In this world, there are certain absolute truths that always prove themselves time and time again. Even if people's opinions disagree with them.

1. If you do no give him your virginity he will cheat on you.
Why is this true? because he has said it, and even though he said it is a joke, he only joked about it because it has crossed his mind before. He is a guy that has tasted sex and he has urges and lusts that he seeks to quench after all he is a guy.

2. There is love and there is mere infatuation, Love is seen in commitment and the decision to be loyal to someone after fully understanding them. Choosing to be with them in their good and bad times, even when the butterfly feelings are not there. Go to number 3 question below.

Now let me ask you a few questions.
1. How long have you been dating him?
2. Have you told him about being circumcised? If you haven't Why? Examine the reason as you are typing it for me.
3. Are you sure you really love this guy? or you're just loving the fact that you have a boyfriend?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by schumastic(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
JerryTemi:
I will advice you to keep your legs crossed for now and am using myself as an example if I no what I no now I wouldn't have allowed anyone to touch me. sex has its consequences. good luck

are you for real...of all the consequences you know, pls tell me one major one lets see if truly you are right or wrong

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by schumastic(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
imperialQueen:

yo gat to earn it... grin

lol, mode please arrest this girl for copying my style of phone number dropping trick grin grin
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
DaySpringer:
My Dear,

Maturity is a complex thing and in this life, one must know where he or she wants to be else he will end up being swayed by the tide of the society.

In this world, there are certain absolute truths that always prove themselves time and time again. Even if people's opinions disagree with them.

1. If you do no give him your virginity he will cheat on you.
Why is this true? because he has said it, and even though he said it is a joke, he only joked about it because it has crossed his mind before. He is a guy that has tasted sex and he has urges and lusts that he seeks to quench after all he is a guy.

2. There is love and there is mere infatuation, Love is seen in commitment and the decision to be loyal to someone after fully understanding them. Choosing to be with them in their good and bad times, even when the butterfly feelings are not there. Go to number 3 question below.

Now let me ask you a few questions.
1. How long have you been dating him?
2. Have you told him about being circumcised? If you haven't Why? Examine the reason as you are typing it for me.
3. Are you sure you really love this guy? or you're just loving the fact that you have a boyfriend?

tnx dear
now lemme ansa ur questions
1. av been dating him 4 more dan a year. we met last year August.
2. yes I have told him. I told him sometime early dis year buh he thought it doesn't really affect me (guess cos of my faked moans or something)
3. yes, I love him with my life.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Rone16(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's how some guys are..Joke koh..He wasn't joking so I think you should give him your terms and conditions which is abstinence and if he doesn't agree,leave him..You don't have to kiss(have sex with) many frogs to meet your prince.Just be patient because you're still young.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by DaySpringer: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

tnx dear
now lemme ansa ur questions
1. av been dating him 4 more dan a year. we met last year August.
2. yes I have told him. I told him sometime early dis year buh he thought it doesn't really affect me (guess cos of my faked moans or something)
3. yes, I love him with my life.

How long did you know him before you began dating him?

You do not want to have sex with him but you want to be with him. He should be able to understand and appreciate that if he truly loves you. If he is trying to pressure you into sex then he is trying to control you in one form, trying to bend you to his own personal wishes.

If you have carefully and clearly explained to him why you do not want to have sex and he still insisted came back to try to cajole you into giving it up then it means that your values do not align. And this leads to another absolute truth, if you two do not share core values in a relationship then it will come crashing down eventually.
You may get back together with him and he will be satisfying his urges somewhere and when you eventually find out, he will say it was an accident or any other lie.

Sex is not beans, sex brings lust, a powerful force that changes people.

Love is not about sex.

I saw a quote on twitter the other day,
A relationship is either heading for Marriage or Heartbreak, don't enter if you're not matured enough for either.

What is the point here? Ask yourself why you truly want this relationship. What is your reason for being in it? Is it fun, fun, ,companionship? Or can it stand the test of tough times eg. This one.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by imperialQueen(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
schumastic:

lol, mode please arrest this girl for copying my style of phone number dropping trick grin grin

lol.... really?? m sowie then
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by schumastic(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
imperialQueen:

lol.... really?? m sowie then
no.problem, you are forgiven
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
DaySpringer:

How long did you know him before you began dating him?

You do not want to have sex with him but you want to be with him. He should be able to understand and appreciate that if he truly loves you. If he is trying to pressure you into sex then he is trying to control you in one form, trying to bend you to his own personal wishes.

If you have carefully and clearly explained to him why you do not want to have sex and he still insisted came back to try to cajole you into giving it up then it means that your values do not align. And this leads to another absolute truth, if you two do not share core values in a relationship then it will come crashing down eventually.
You may get back together with him and he will be satisfying his urges somewhere and when you eventually find out, he will say it was an accident or any other lie.

Sex is not beans, sex brings lust, a powerful force that changes people.

Love is not about sex.

I saw a quote on twitter the other day,
A relationship is either heading for Marriage or Heartbreak, don't enter if you're not matured enough for either.

What is the point here? Ask yourself why you truly want this relationship. What is your reason for being in it? Is it fun, fun, ,companionship? Or can it stand the test of tough times eg. This one.
I think I know him 1month plus b4 we started dating. it was love @1st sight. we were never frnds b4.

He doesn't cajole or persuade me into having sex with him, my NO is his NO n I can bet my life he's not cheating on me.

tho our relationship has its ups and downs lyk every other relationship buh now i just feel he's tired of d no-sex relationship, none of his actions really show it except for d statement he made which he later said it was a joke..

Since i dnt even understand my sexual life cos of this circumcision ish, i broke up to let him have his way with other ladies if dat will make him happy
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rone16:
That's how some guys are..Joke koh..He wasn't joking so I think you should give him your terms and conditions which is abstinence and if he doesn't agree,leave him..You don't have to kiss(have sex with) many frogs to meet your prince.Just be patient because you're still young.
tnx
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by DaySpringer: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

I think I know him 1month plus b4 we started dating. it was love @1st sight. we were never frnds b4.

He doesn't cajole or persuade me into having sex with him, my NO is his NO n I can bet my life he's not cheating on me.

tho our relationship has its ups and downs lyk every other relationship buh now i just feel he's tired of d no-sex relationship, none of his actions really show it except for d statement he made which he later said it was a joke..

Since i dnt even understand my sexual life cos of this circumcision ish, i broke up to let him have his way with other ladies if dat will make him happy

Love at first sight doesn't exist..

If you see him with other ladies, you will be okay with that?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by EternalTruth: 1:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Mille:

Lol.
Maybe you missed the part where she said she is circumcised. Her sexual needs is compressed, so no need for a cucumber.

The way I run from circumcised women eh.

pls bro does it really mean that girls who are circumcised don't have any feelings for sex and don't also enjoy love making elucidate me pls
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2016
DaySpringer:

Love at first sight doesn't exist..

If you see him with other ladies, you will be okay with that?
hmmm. den wat do u tink I call it if not love @1st sight? I mean we never knew each other b4 o, our paths just crossed n he approached me, talked for a while, collected my number. a month later, we started dating.
well, maybe it was lust @1st sight. lol. buh it later turned to love. I can remember he told me he just wanted to play games with me wen d relationship was 4 months but he fell in love helplessly

no, I won't b okay seeing him with other ladies if we r still together
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
pls bro does it really mean that girls who are circumcised don't have any feelings for sex and don't also enjoy love making elucidate me pls
n why are u sad abt it? u know of any Lady who was circumcised? probably ur girlfriend? or are u planning to circumcise ur daughter? plz don't try it o
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by byvan03: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nothing good comes out of premarital sex. I hope you are ready to be a mother too. Sleeping with him won't stop him from cheating or leaving you. The least you can do is to live at your own terms. 19 is too young to be messing around with premarital sex.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by wizrose(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
cucumber can't slove your problem grin grin I CAN
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by DaySpringer: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
hmmm. den wat do u tink I call it if not love @1st sight? I mean we never knew each other b4 o, our paths just crossed n he approached me, talked for a while, collected my number. a month later, we started dating.
well, maybe it was lust @1st sight. lol. buh it later turned to love. I can remember he told me he just wanted to play games with me wen d relationship was 4 months but he fell in love helplessly

no, I won't b okay seeing him with other ladies if we r still together

Love is grown over time, by seeing each other in both the good and the really bad times. Love is shown in endurance, shown in the commitment, which is a decision to be with the other person even when the feelings are not there.

What you probably feel for him is infatuation.

Here is a quote about Love to give you perspective.
Love is an action based on the Conviction of commitment not on the ebb and flow of emotion.

The emotion of feeling overwhelmingly drawn to someone, sexually turned on to them or fuzzy all over when they walk into the room or the thought of then comes to mind, is intermittent, fragile and too easily pushed aside by other competing emotions such as boredom, depression, health issues, financial circumstances, familiarity, annoyances and so forth.

It is the sense of obligation due to the seriousness of the commitment that provides the impetus for appropriate behavior in spite of momentary glitches in "that loving feeling"

And most importantly, it is the behaviors of loving that help stimulate and perpetuate those "loving feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.