Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! (15168 Views)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around / 6 Things I Love So Much I Cnt Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Vikky014(f): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
I don't know how to start buh lemme start anywhere sha.
Am 19 years old, a virgin. I started dating @ d age of 17. I left my first BF cos of sex issues.
I decided to stay single until am ready for sex buh I met anoda guy last year around August, he asked me out, i fell in love with him n we started dating. all through our relationship, we did every thing except sex. He doesn't complain actually lyk dat, he told me he loves me not becos of Sex, he can b patient with me till am ready.
So yesterday, I went to his place n after a while, he asked me "How long are we going to continue lyk this" (talking abt romance without sex). He told me all sort of things ranging from how much he loves me to how he might cheat on me n look elsewhere if I continue treating him lyk dis since "he sef b human being". I actually broke up yesterday cos of dat statement cos I cnt share my Man with anybody. Buh he later begged n said it was a joke, even @dat, I still broke up.
Seriously, I understand him, I feel for him, I would love to give him my virginity buh am scared of Sex. am circumcised n scared I won't enjoy it n he won't enjoy me too. I don't want to b used n dumped. (truth is, I don't always enjoy pre-intimacy, most times, I fake my Moans anytime we did it cos I don't want him to feel less of a man or see me as a stick)
Now,
Since yesterday, I cnt stop thinking abh him.
I love dis guy soo much n he has become a part of me. Dunno if I should just let him go or call him n tell him am sorry.
I always come here as a guest buh today, I joined dis forum cos of this issue.
Plz nairalanders, wat do u advise I do
babe keep ur virginity. there is no gain in premarital sex. a cheat will always find an excuse for cheating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2016
DaySpringer:

Love is grown over time, by seeing each other in both the good and the really bad times. Love is shown in endurance, shown in the commitment, which is a decision to be with the other person even when the feelings are not there.

What you probably feel for him is infatuation.

Here is a quote about Love to give you perspective.
Love is an action based on the Conviction of commitment not on the ebb and flow of emotion.

The emotion of feeling overwhelmingly drawn to someone, sexually turned on to them or fuzzy all over when they walk into the room or the thought of then comes to mind, is intermittent, fragile and too easily pushed aside by other competing emotions such as boredom, depression, health issues, financial circumstances, familiarity, annoyances and so forth.

It is the sense of obligation due to the seriousness of the commitment that provides the impetus for appropriate behavior in spite of momentary glitches in "that loving feeling"

And most importantly, it is the behaviors of loving that help stimulate and perpetuate those "loving feelings
OK. tnx so much 4 ur time. I appreciate
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 12:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Vikky014:
babe keep ur virginity. there is no gain in premarital sex. a cheat will always find an excuse for cheating
tnx

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by harffie(m): 3:22am On Nov 07, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

I always feel lyk am ready buh just @d last minute, I get scared
Let me tell you the TRUTH, if you're not READY.....please, don't. Truth is if he tricks you into having sex by using psyche and all, he might still leave you..no good man ever ask of sex from a 19 years old girl..
How sure are you that he won't takeoff the next minute after getting what he wants?? All guys come as friends, forming good friends and gradually they integrate into something else and start demanding for something serious.. Be wise.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by harffie(m): 3:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Vikky014:
Cool comment...Please, educate these young ones o not to fall prey...
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Vikky014(f): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2016
harffie:
Cool comment...Please, educate these young ones o not to fall prey...
tnx dear.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by alobright17(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Op I have one thing for you .... keep it tight till you're ready for it.
always bear in mind that sex don't stop men from cheating,I for example have a girl that have it all,beauty,money good character,humble,caring,respect e.t.c but I still cheats on her seriously....so always bear in mind that cheating and men are like politicians and lies.

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2016
BeautyBaebee, how will you know if you are circumcised?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=harffie post=50827587] Let me tell you the TRUTH, if you're not READY.....please, don't. Truth is if he tricks you into having sex by using psyche and all, he might still leave you..no good man ever ask of sex from a 19 years old girl..
How sure are you that he won't takeoff the next minute after getting what he wants?? All guys come as friends, forming good friends and gradually they integrate into something else and start demanding for something serious.. Be wise.[/quote
tnx bro
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Okay. after listening/reading different advice from left n right here. I think Majority opinions boil down to "don't loose ur virginity now". ok. I have heard u all. I have decided not to beg him m sorry. if he comes back begging, i will giv him my terms n conditions, i f he doesnt accept den i will just try to forget abh him n move on. If we r meant for each other, God will find a way in the nearest future.
tank u all Brothers n Sisters. God bless u all
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Joe171(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

see dis 1 o. yes, I know a lot abh sex, am not an illiterate. av read alot so it's not until I do it dat I will know abt it. u mean to say wen u were a virgin, u Neva knew a tin abh sex? mtcheeew.
n yes, I was circumcised. I dint just wake up to form story. u are not my parents so shut d f*uck up
it's your life, if you like stay a virgin till you die.
your parents are barbarians displaying their barbaric behaviour for having circumcised you.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Joe171:

it's your life, if you like stay a virgin till you die.
your parents are barbarians displaying their barbaric behaviour for having circumcised you.
foooool. it's tradition. stop insulting ur parents rada take tym to go through some books or go browse to see y sm gurls are being circumcised..
Linda Ikeji is circumcised, does dat mean her parents are barbarians? u soo foolish n displaying ur height of foolishness won't help ur life.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Joe171(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

foooool. it's tradition. stop insulting ur parents rada take tym to go through some books or go browse to see y sm gurls are being circumcised..
Linda Ikeji is circumcised, does dat mean her parents are barbarians? u soo foolish n displaying ur height of foolishness won't help ur life.
what exactly are you pained about, my words or the fact that your parents were barbaric in that act of your circumcision? f*ck girl, how does your stinking virgin vagina help your miserable life?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Joe171:

what exactly are you pained about, my words or the fact that your parents were barbaric in that act of your circumcision? f*ck girl, how does your stinking virgin vagina help your miserable life?
silence! d best answer.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by FeminineSniper(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:
He did not notice you were circumcised? Or did he not get to see things down there? If you start with deception it's very difficult to be honest later on. Females feel pleasure inside as well as outside their privates. You will feel more from the inside but that is not an option for you. The problem here has been all this playing at sex with no actual sex , he is human. Men don't switch off and on like engines. If it's on it can stay on simply by thinking. You need to ask yourself what would happen if you get married and the guy finds out about your situation after the fact? It's not fair on him.

many have sense,but few are using.

babe,ur head is dia......

If only many gals can be as honest as this chic
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by iamVirus(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Am 19 years old, a virgin. I started dating @ d age of 17. I left my first BF cos of sex issues.
I decided to stay single until am ready for sex buh I met anoda guy last year around August, he asked me out, i fell in love with him n we started dating. all through our relationship, we did every thing except sex. He doesn't complain actually lyk dat, he told me he loves me not becos of Sex, he can b patient with me till am ready.
So yesterday, I went to his place n after a while, he asked me "How long are we going to continue lyk this" (talking abt romance without sex). He told me all sort of things ranging from how much he loves me to how he might cheat on me n look elsewhere if I continue treating him lyk dis since "he sef b human being". I actually broke up yesterday cos of dat statement cos I cnt share my Man with anybody. Buh he later begged n said it was a joke, even @dat, I still broke up.
Seriously, I understand him, I feel for him, I would love to give him my virginity buh am scared of Sex. am circumcised n scared I won't enjoy it n he won't enjoy me too. I don't want to b used n dumped. (truth is, I don't always enjoy pre-intimacy, most times, I fake my Moans anytime we did it cos I don't want him to feel less of a man or see me as a stick)
Now,
I love dis guy soo much n he has become a part of me. Dunno if I should just let him go or call him n tell him am sorry.

Come date me!

I'm serious. If you love me; no problem.

No sex; as you wish.

In or Out?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
iamVirus:

Come date me!
I'm serious. If you love me; no problem.
No sex; as you wish.
In or Out?
lol
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by iamVirus(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
lol
I'm damn serious.
I just sent you a dm; check your mail.
okay?
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by ModusOperandi(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
Hope he's/you're also ready to take care of a child?

He tells you he's going to cheat and you want to beg him? What a POS

We all know how this is going to end anyway, he comes back to beg or you go beg him, you finally decide to do it, he dumps/cheats on you, then you come back here to create another thread.

May the force be with you , sister.

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
iamVirus:

I'm damn serious.
I just sent you a dm; check your mail.
okay?
I don't reply to dms. am out
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Hope he's/you're also ready to take care of a child?

He tells you he's going to cheat and you want to beg him? What a POS

We all know how this is going to end anyway, he comes back to beg or you go beg him, you finally decide to do it, he dumps/cheats on you, then you come back here to create another thread.

May the force be with you , sister.
lol
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by iamVirus(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
I don't reply to dms. am out
ok
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
mark my word, the day you have premarital sex(if this story is true), you'll get pregnant.
it's not a curse oo. it's just a fact .

sex is sweet but legalized sex is sweeter
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by SgtKisswhere: 8:26am On May 17, 2017
when girls are circumcised, is it that the clit is cut off or reduced? I am naive as to how it is done so just help quench the embers of my curiosity if you know
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by celebgistsng: 9:28am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Now,

Sweetheart move on.the guy wants sex,you are not ready abi?let him go,who even told you he's not already sleeping with another girl?a guy who is already sexually active in this age and time.move on my dear until you are ready
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Itanna: 10:13am On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Now,
Don't give your virginity to any man until u r matured or married. If u loose your virginity now at 19, then u gonna have more than 3 body count before u get married. I'm sure u wouldn't want that. Besides, you don't know if he truly loves u cos u haven't had sexual intercourse. In fact, I can authoritatively tell u dat u guys r gonna break up maximum of a year after sex cos he will start showing u his real attitude. A year if u r humble enof to take the trash he will start displaying. If u can't, I bet it won't even last 4 months.
From d religious aspect, once u loose your virginity, d devil will use u to start playing Ludo. They r some battles God is fighting for u unaware, if u disobey him, the devil will take charge and things u ordinarily find easy in your life will now be a struggle to get it cos u have eaten d forbidden fruit.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:18am On May 17, 2017
celebgistsng:

Sweetheart move on.the guy wants sex,you are not ready abi?let him go,who even told you he's not already sleeping with another girl?a guy who is already sexually active in this age and time.move on my dear until you are ready
tnx
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by zachzach: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
when girls are circumcised, is it that the clit is cut off or reduced? I am naive as to how it is done so just help quench the embers of my curiosity if you know

My girlfriend has no clit or outer pussy lips, bu think there are different types
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by SgtKisswhere: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
zachzach:

My girlfriend has no clit or outer pussy lips, bu think there are different types

wawuu, that looks strange
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
zachzach:

jeez, that sounds so strange. does she enjoy sex @all
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
I quote
(truth is, I don't always enjoy pre-intimacy, most times, I fake my moans anytime we did it....lolz

Anytime u did what? grin
Check yoursef mbok,
I think u should be a secondary virgin grin grin
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by herlarho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls I take God beg u............

call me 08143696761.............

I swear I will never ask off sex...............

u can try me............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who else knows about this??? / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.