Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! (15171 Views)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around / 6 Things I Love So Much I Cnt Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by zachzach: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

jeez, that sounds so strange. does she enjoy sex @all

She has a very high sex drive and wants lots of sex, maybe because it's very hard indeed to make her cu.m, can take an hour when it happens, i struggle to last long enough. she must have the ability to enjoy it still somehow.
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
zachzach:

She has a very high sex drive and wants lots of sex, maybe because it's very hard indeed to make her cu.m, can take an hour when it happens, i struggle to last long enough. she must have the ability to enjoy it still somehow.
eiyha. please don't struggle o. you cannot come and go and die
Re: I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aren't you a bit too young for this relationship wahala?

Anyways, in my opinion, that guy doesn't deserve you.

If he'll stay, he'll stay.

Sex never keeps a man from straying.

Who's to say that he may not still leave you after giving him sex?

Let him go.

Learn to move on.

You are young.

You'll meet several men later on in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who else knows about this??? / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.