Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16429 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
canuck can you do me----- angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2009
interesting
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
Sammy107_d:

Y'all wouldn't agree as much if he gave you negative 'truths'. It's like a horoscope: I see it all as a brilliant art of toying with your egos. If Gabry's assessment was switched with say 'accopen's, the pair, most likely, would have marveled at his 'psychic abilities', and concurred still. . .

Didn't believe it took 4 pages for the "horoscope"word to show up. . .LOL!

Horoscope is BS - 6.8 billion people are grouped into 12 categories and generalizations are spewed out based on the location of 'venus' and 'saturn'  cheesy

This is, and I don't even have a name for this brand of psychometric analysis yet, based on an AVATAR selected by ONE person to be his or her IMAGE. It's just what comes to me when I see an avatar on NL.

Stroking egos ke; yeah right. You need to read inbetween the lines to know that most of the assessments are mixed with areas of development. But human beings will always gravitate towards an encouraging word (though loaded with shortcomings they already know about) than a derogatory word (which means exactly the same thing). I choose to be encouraging than disparaging.

It is a well-worn saying that a pix is worth a thousand words - Every word your avatar screams is about YOU. I am only listening up and paying attention. Nothing special.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
CAAAAANUCK ---- angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

canuck can you do me----- angry angry angry angry angry

OK, OK, I will do yours now, based on the insight you provided - Customer demand is really expanding the `product lines`to include an assessment of an assessment!!!

Coming right up, posakosa.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks------ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
My profile description . . . uhmmmm>>>>>>lets jus say. . . that was a lil creepy sorta undecided do i kno u?

But uhmmm . . Wow Canuck . . . wellllll jus >>>>>>wow wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

posakosa:

CAAAAANUCK ---- angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^ the thing catch me jor! cool cool cool cool
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ the thing catch me jor! cool cool cool cool

I think that`s her beautiful `black fairy`way of saying, `You got me there!`
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2009

===

Username: posakosa

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=303217 (Yep, no avatar - My only exception)

‘Pix’ Summary (In posakosa’s own words): "I wish I could live in a world where no one knows my name, so that even if I was to make a mistake or a deadly error, my name will still remain unknown and I could always start over in another world, and make the impact I've always wanted to make---still with no recognition of some sort."

"I believe in the simplicity of my life"

What your ‘pix’ says to me: You take the time to know what the rules of life are, then you set them aside and make up your very own! This gives a great deal of headache/frustration to people in authority in your life. You are definitely not the first child in your family – You are used to other people taking the shine and falling on the sword for decisions, though you contribute more than your fair share of the workload. You know you have a lot to give, but you perceive the world as unforgiving, so you wouldn’t even step up to the plate. You love to make people laugh, even if it means playing pranks on them.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
canuck:

===

Username: posakosa

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=303217 (Yep, no avatar - My only exception)

What your ‘pix’ says to me: You take the time to know what the rules of life are, then you set them aside and make up your very own! This gives a great deal of headache/frustration to people in authority in your life. You are definitely not the first child in your family – You are used to other people taking the shine and falling on the sword for decisions, though you contribute more than your fair share of the workload. You know you have a lot to give, but you perceive the world as unforgiving, so you wouldn’t even step up to the plate. You love to make people laugh, even if it means playing pranks on them.

===

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
where are you located ? I would like to hire you. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
lol grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
I think Canuck will make a good advisor---- Im launching something next year, if u choose, u're welcome to join the team---- undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
Canuck, is making my own rules bad ? some people will call it invention/innovation----- that often times is highly rewarded---
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Tonyet1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
Men this is cool, i cut cap for you, you too gbaski grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
===

Username: OAM4J

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=400880

Pix Summary: The swimming pool of a beach resort, with well-arranged pool chairs. Beyond the walls of the resort, there’s not much order.

What your pix says to me: Of the much acclaimed Big-5 Dimensions of Personality espoused by Prof. Lewis R. Goldberg, you are off the charts on OPENNESS – You love to do NEW things and see NEW places. You are a host to a virus called The Travel Bug – And you try to infect people around you with the pleasurable experience of seeing, in your opinion, exotic places. You are the letter “C” in the word curious and you hardly believe information at the first contact – It’s got to pass your acute smell test. You give people the benefit of doubt. You are slow to judge and slower to change your mind once you judge. Unlike fellow NLer iice, you can’t handle abstractions – The imagery has got to be vivid for you to buy-in. Coming up with great ideas is your forte; seeing them through, well, that requires heavy lifting which you may struggle with. Finally, you spend time, more than average folks, in your own world reflecting on things.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
Canuck will you answer my questions posted above ?

pls where are you located ? will you be interested ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

where are you located ? I would like to hire you. undecided undecided undecided

Hahahahaa. . . You're funny cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2009
Seriously, u're very insightful <whether right or wrong you have a way of conveying relate able information> and I think you would make a good advisor.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Canuck, do me cheesy. Let me see how true you can get. Hope you are not a jujuman. cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ some sexy legs she's got there. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

Seriously, u're very insightful <whether right or wrong you have a way of conveying relate able information> and I think you would make a good advisor.
You are pretty insistent. OK, I am a fellow Naija living in Toronto, Canada. Without giving too much details, I advise senior executives of major corporations and business owners for a living. My hands are full, but, thanks to your persistence, I can take a look at your biz proposal and offer my advise pro bono.

A KSF (key success factor) in what I do is to read people with the slightest trait they present before proffering complex designs for the organization to move forward. If you can't read 'em you can't lead 'em.

BRB
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
koooool. How can I contact you ? embarassed embarassed
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by omega25red(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
wow i was shocked that i was included in the list of names but i appreciate your interpretation of what you thing my profile saya about me
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Pweety4me(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Topic Ahaha just passing jejely ooo. . .hopefully he won't do mine getting d wrong message ooo. . . [color=#990000][/color]undecidedgrin tongue
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by 1forall: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
Ok canuck, so what do you reckon 'bout mine?

Please smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Pweety4me(f): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
See begging. . . cheesy tongue
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by 1forall: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pweety4me Instead make u talk your mind u dey there dey 'pass jejely', why u never pass go since?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
This is really serious oo  shocked shocked shocked
Canuck you be witch-wizard ?  
Hmmmmm . . . . . See as everybody they bow ,no be small thing oo. cheesy
Abeg do my own sharp - sharp too b4 i declear this thread closed. grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by 1forall: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
All guns blazing!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ wetin na ? who no like gud thing but the guy better tell me say i go marry Bill Gate or Dangote tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.