Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23563 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2016
EzeeYFB:
Gionee ? What was the problem? Enlighten us pls

It upped and died without any reason. E-Life 5.5
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by donnie(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2016
BB bold5
After trying to frustrate me with it's hanging problem, the phone which cost me 85k to buy in 2012 finally froze and didn't come on again as soon as it clocked 1year. This happened while connected to my car charger.

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2016
yahmohy27:
Who asked you all this sir
Mr i guess u don't read well lipsrsealed. What i asked is for advise and a review
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by joshuamoses101(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2016
that will be tecno D5 ,the first smart phone I ever used sold it after a week I bought it, I nearly cried for that phone lol
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Zellie: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2016
BlackBerry Bold 5. I kinda miss the phone sha

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2016
DrayZee:

Buy the Samsung. You'll like it.
iPhones don't introduce much extra to their phones.
If you have an updated iPhone 6 or 6S,then you're not really missing much in relation to the iPhone 7.

And you'll really enjoy the Virtual Reality feature, something you won't get on an iPhone.

And you can send me the J2.
Thanks and i appreciate ur comment. Sorry the j2 will be a giving to wifey if i eventually pick the phone today
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Oluwadrey28(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2016
Tecno M3 its so frustrating
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by EzeeYFB(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2016
unclezuma:

It upped and died without any reason. E-Life 5.5
just like that?
Abi u r one of us that overly tweak our phones to do wetin dem no prescribe am for
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2016
EzeeYFB:
just like that?
Abi u r one of us that overly tweak our phones to do wetin dem no prescribe am for

Nahh...
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by OutOnBail(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Sony Xperia Z3. I hate the design, looks more like infinix. Very boring design with so much bezel.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Please help a brother with a phone. I really need a phone. If there's any you ain't using i'm available.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2016
kolajoo:
Thanks and i appreciate ur comment. Sorry the j2 will be a giving to wifey if i eventually pick the phone today
Alright.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by JayJayGee: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Blackberry bold 2...
Without earpiece the phone no go on

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
OutOnBail:
Sony Xperia Z3. I hate the design, looks more like infinix. Very boring design with so much bezel.
That's how all Xperia's are.
So the Z3 is the worst phone you've used and you hate it only because of design, or because it looks like Infinix.
SMH
Sha, na money dey talk.

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Apollux(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Mercie97:
Samsung chat 322 way back in 2012,such a miserable phone bought it when I saw banky w advertising it on tv, it turned as to be the biggest disappointment ever, which I regret till today
Lol, a friend of mine bought dat fone for d same reason, but d fone turned out to be as useless as a 12year old calender grin
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by omitade123: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
NEC
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by folly22(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
this microsoft that am typing with. some application on it will just suddenly misbehave a d dere are some app that are not even working on it at all
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by amhealed: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Can't forget my bold5, it died with a fully charged battery. Wetin that phone do me ehn mouth no fit explain. Now it's Z30 all the way.

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by cpapa: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Itel d phone dey hang for Africa even wen they stole d phone I refuse to curse d person I know say d person don carry my problem for life

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by oketoyinboshola(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2016
aotlatitude:
Infinix Hot 2
may be you bought one of those fake infinix hot 2 phones, mine has never given me problem whatsoever.

thanks Infinix

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by cpapa: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Send x and Samsung s4 (the battery can drain like)
kilode

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2016
seaboyzen:
infinix hot 3
Bro, that's what I'm using and it's blazing fine
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
sauskyjoe:

That fone nearly made me commit suicide
No be only you ooo bro... The phone suffer my life no be small
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by oketoyinboshola(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
you guys have mentioned almost all the phones in the market... So, which phones can we now buy?
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

as in eh... spent over 10k on repair at the end na dash I come kuku dash to the phone repairer. Bold5?? i suffer no be small
The money I used for regulay repairing my bold 5 could have bought a plot of land

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
you guys have mentioned almost all the phones in the market... So, which phones can we now buy?
Hahaha. grin
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by ogbonnacomfort: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
IPhone 7plus... I don't just like the features grin grin
hahaha where did you see Iphone 7plus. bros i hail o

Na from Aba I buy o before una attack me o grin

Good morning Nigeria
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2016
JayJayGee:
Blackberry bold 2...
Without earpiece the phone no go on
Hahahahahahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy cheesy I don laf tire for here cheesy

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by teeboy03(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2016
My quest to own a blackberry during the 'bb rush' years back made me buy a blackberry' storm 1'.

lets just say I spent more time charging the phone than actually using it, it takes forever to up anytime u switch it on, it can hang forever.

later sold the phone for two bottles of Heineken and pepper soup.Never felt more fulfilled after a business deal.

what happened between me and the dude I sold the phone to later...thats a story for another day.

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by ashala(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
seunlaww:
Gionee m5 mini..total disappointment

So how exactly has it disappointed you?
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Chai! Blackberry bold 2 I curse you. That phone suffered me sha. Always with battery and charger on the go. I had 3 original batteries but nothing still.

After some times, ink poured, later na so the phone just off, never came on again. Sold the parts sha. I didn't lose totally undecided
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=ogbonnacomfort post=50779703][/quote]

Aba, when I was traveling last month grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 / Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network