Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23517 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Divinehenrich(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2016
I also experience the same problem. Later lost the Phone. It really pained me.
heryurh:
INFINIX HOT NOTE !

It's charging port needs deliveranceangry
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by J4parry(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
donnie:
BB bold5
After trying to frustrate me with it's hanging problem, the phone which cost me 85k to buy in 2012 finally froze and didn't come on again as soon as it clocked 1year. This happened while connected to my car charger.

I ended up selling mine for 2k. cry
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by sod09(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Tecno c8 I almost died using d useless phone
Very slow can't multitask
I had to consider d price I got it if not!!!!
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by nabiz(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Bestinstinct:
Blackberry Bold5. It made my life miserable embarassed
bros that phone nearly frustrate my life

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by symbianDON(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Bestinstinct:
Blackberry Bold5.
It made my life miserable embarassed
bold 5 is the worst phone ever manufactured on earth. no phone can be worse than the bold 5!!! the phone has a mind of it's own....in fact the phone na winch

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by seyilee(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Bb bold 2..d fone can hang for africa
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2016
mine is Blackberry curve 2. very useless thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Kiddominant(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Ogar LINUS abeq Lai Mohammed needs to be replaced by u
kiddominant is the name, who the hell are you.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by donnie(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2016
J4parry:

I ended up selling mine for 2k. cry

You even sold yours. I sent mine for repairs... couldn't be repaired, until I forgot about the phone.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2016
masterP042:
Itel phones can hang for Africa embarassed
i once used an itel 1501 nd i gotta tell yu... I wish the phone wasn't stolen. Best phone i've used so far.... Just simple nd reasonable.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Holorunloseyi:
Konka,battery worst ever

The name sef dey vex person cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by donnie(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2016
symbianDON:

bold 5 is the worst phone ever manufactured on earth. no phone can be worse than the bold 5!!! the phone has a mind of it's own....in fact the phone na winch

grin
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:
Chinko made bb bold.
I should have known something was wrong when the seller was selling it at an unreasonably low price.
The battery drained too fast, was always rebooting and to top it all it didn't even have bbm.

Blackberry phone with no bbm? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by ceda99: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2016
Opsson d1 my first android phone. Tecno torchlight 2.0mp is clearer than Opsson d1's 5.0mp
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2016
teeboy03:
My quest to own a blackberry during the 'bb rush' years back made me buy a blackberry' storm 1'.

lets just say I spent more time charging the phone than actually using it, it takes forever to up anytime u switch it on, it can hang forever.

later sold the phone for two bottles of Heineken and pepper soup.Never felt more fulfilled after a business deal.

what happened between me and the dude I sold the phone to later...thats a story for another day.

Funny grin grin
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by SkinnyDude(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
seunlaww:
Gionee m5 mini..total disappointment
how? that's what am using.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Kiddominant:
kiddominant is the name, who the hell are you.

Who the f#ck is Kidd....?
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by SkinnyDude(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2016
dollarprincess:
please tell me y it a disapointment because am planning buying that phone
nne, don't mind him.. if you have the money, but it.. that's what I'm using. and I must tell you, it's a blessing to me. great camera, battery, graphic.. 2gig ram.. your phone will never hang..
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Viking007(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
innocent1:
SOLO phone is the worst phone in the world now. I won't advice my worst enemy to buy it.
cheesy I got this nonsense phone as a gift from access bank for being one of their active mobile app users...used it for just 3days before selling it.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Blackberry phone with no bbm? cheesy cheesy

Yup. It was a rip off.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by singlealone: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Nokia lumia
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by OutOnBail(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2016
The design is quite boring. Looks like a box and more like old infinix design e.g hote note 2 or whatever. The speakers aint loud too prolly cos of the water resistant protective film

DrayZee:

That's how all Xperia's are.
So the Z3 is the worst phone you've used and you hate it only because of design, or because it looks like Infinix.
SMH
Sha, na money dey talk.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by SkinnyDude(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2016
infinix hot2. the battery na nonsense.. the android system come dey drain my data like weyrey. imagine, 250mb in an hour.. the speaker, make I no go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Viking007(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2016
symbianDON:

If bold 5 na winch, then wetin You go call blackberry storm? That phone is the perfect definition of frustration.

The fone go make You dey think of Your life. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by helenCruz(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2016
infinix zero
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by savictory2(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
dollarprincess:
Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator, bought it N27,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in the Process..
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/11/weekend-whats-worst-phone-youve-ever.html
I can't even remember the name of the phone- very Yeye phone like that.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Genea(f): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
fayded:

my brother oo..Dts d worst ever...
am still using it now sf..no money to buy a new one..d battery no strong..d screen dne break..twice..imagine..nd e just tire person
I tot I was d only one regretting it. Will never buy an infinix fone again. Foolish fone
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Genea(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
may be you bought one of those fake infinix hot 2 phones, mine has never given me problem whatsoever.

thanks Infinix
r u sure? Cos most of the peepz have seen using it esp me, r regretting oooo.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Ninilowo(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Bird V-10. Mo fee ku, u ll charge for 10 hrs for it to discharge in 10 mins. I bought battery tire

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
prince985:
how much u buy am?
21k March with 500 naira insurance for screen...
But I wan go collect my 500 naira back

lol
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Genea(f): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, that's what I'm using and it's blazing fine
hahahahaha na hot u buy na. Welcome to my world. U beta sell it out as fast as u can before u run mad. Its money dah is still making me keep dis nonsense alive
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Marvis4real(f): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2016
I am using Nokia X2. Dnt laugh at me rather u can help me ugrade by buying android phone for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / Android 7.0 Nougat Out: What You Should Know.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.