Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (10738 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by javalove(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
I’m Tired of this entire gimmick
3 11 2009

Putting pen to paper for this …Oh My God. I’m tired of thinking thoughts that can’t be expressed or can be expressed but I’ve not yet expressed. I ‘m tired of thinking someone would take offense and label me a devil’s advocate. I’m tired of fearing man when there is a God. I’m tired of hearing that God exists in 3 pieces of physical states-one unseen and unfelt, one seen and felt; and the last unseen but felt. I’m tired of thinking my Maths is bad, or is 1+1+1=1? I’m tired. Somebody help! I’m tired of celebrating festivities deeply rooted in paganism and idolatry. I’m tired of asking questions and being told to just believe. I’m tired!

I’m tired of going to a place of worship where all I see is naked thighs and breasts. I’m tired of sexy girls visiting us in the hostels on the excuse of visitations. I’m tired of three fellowships claiming to have the same message slugging it out at the Angola car park on who has the loudest sound systems. I’m tired of paying tithe out of the #1,200 I collect from home. I’m tired of winning souls for Christ through fornication and immoral relationships.

I’m tired of the gospel comic series about the pastor who heals all things even when all those healed are unknown and those known still walk the streets blind, deaf, dumb and crippled. I’m tired of Oyakhilome smiling to the banks while I go unclothed and hungry. Of Oyedepo flying in jets while I stand in Molues. Of Adeboye making millions out of our individual tithes. I’m tired of people flocking to see the fraud called Adeboye/Oyakhilome/Oyedepo/Joshua/Adefarasin/Ajimolowo, oh sorry, Ashimolowo and the rest. I’m tired of people breaking up the chair Adeboye sat on and claiming blessing from it. I’m tired! I’m tired of human worship.

I’m tired of Bonnke sticking to Nigeria while he can’t step on his native German soil where he is wanted for Fraud. I’m tired of Benny Hinn asking for my donations when he is already proved to be a fraud. I’m tired of Ali G being pulled off YouTube because he exposed Benny Hinn. I’m tired of people flocking to these churches even when all these are in the media. Ah, shhhhh….I’m tired of crowd pulling juju o.

I’m tired of Church ushers looking like ball ushers and cheerleaders. I’m tired of praying to and worshipping Jesus when God is still alive. I’m tired of worshipping the cross, a symbol of devilish cults and an emblem of death and sorrow. I’m tired of people threatening me with Holy Ghost fire when it’s the fire that they even call while praying.

I may seem confused, investigating religions and so undecided, but not Christianity again. I’m tired!

“Decir, no vendemos”

<<<<From the link posted above>>>
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by javalove(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
Why I do this
4 11 2009

I don’t hate Christianity, just that I don’t like delusion. When falsehood reigns in the place of truth, and dogmas displace reason, men are abandoned in the throes of ignorance. Christianity played a major part in the emergence of one of its adversaries, secular thoughts, it still does. The West is becoming atheist, homosexuality the order of the day and abortion rights may soon come to stay. I am not atheist, neither am I agnostic. I believe in a God that reigns supreme over all things and made reason to go in tandem with faith.
Christianity doesn’t just place faith over reason like all other religions do, but debase human reasoning so much as no other faith has done. Adherents are cramped into a solitary confinement whose walls are built with the bible and its lock the exegeses of the priests. Man be free, think and reflect! How reasonable is it to have one god in three phases? As the same but at the same time different individuals, yet one is supreme to the others. How do I believe in a book written and surprisingly so acknowledged by authorities, by men who didn’t meet Jesus or take from his disciples? How about Hitler coming to fight the cause of the Jews? Hey , who is Saul? He fought Jesus in life ad even more in death. He it was who laid the foundation for the destruction of reasoning.
Christian morality is also so putrid it can kill a dead fowl. Homosexuality among the priests, child molestation, conducting same sex marriages. Our Nigerian versions- fraud, juju and sexual harassment. The evil that men do sure live after them. The Christianity that the Colonial imperialists brought and forced on us sure still lives after them. When Marx said religion is the opium of the masses, he meat Christianity. Copernicus ad Galileo suffered untold hardship from the church all because they advanced a better cause for man.
As we journey along, please avoid blind followership. Open up your heart ad together let’s reason. It’s time to wake up to this new age of reason.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Smile
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nezan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
@javalove; Why do you accept to fall into the devil's antics?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
You are the satan, idiot
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by javalove(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2009
Nezan:

@javalove; Why do you accept to fall into the devil's antics?

lol/ / I IS A MUSLIM. . .and the devil has no antics to play on me Insha Allah. . .
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2009
Amin, jare
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2009
[Qur'an 21:37] "Whenever something of Allah’s spirit moved in Adam's body, it became flesh and blood. When the blown spirit reached his navel, he looked at his body and was pleased to see its beauty. if that was written by allah that means allah is daft and illiterate or the writer
this is my point how can first man have a navel , i mean umbilical chord or did he have mother please explain that fro me mr abuzola or any muslims fellow
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by ccollins(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2009
@mazaje,u lack faith and witout it.it is impossible to please God.@poster: What a silly question.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2009
can any muslim answer me pease i need an answer to my question if not that means you dont even understand yuor qurian
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
jcross, i checked q 21;37 and nothing like that exists. If u wanna argue, pls avoid lies son,iite
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
jcross22:

[Qur'an 21:37] "Whenever something of Allah’s spirit moved in Adam's body, it became flesh and blood. When the blown spirit reached his navel, he looked at his body and was pleased to see its beauty. if that was written by allah that means allah is daft and illiterate or the writer
this is my point how can first man have a navel , i mean umbilical chord or did he have mother please explain that fro me mr abuzola or any muslims fellow

you lying idiot! Are you quoting from the quran you wrote? Have u become so desperate in your sickness as to start manufacturing quranic verses. Is what how your pastor taught you?. U should be ashamed of yourslf
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Jcross take us as goon
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
Tabari I:263 "When Allah’s spirit entered Adam's head, he sneezed. The angels said, 'Praise be to Allah.' When it reached his stomach, he grew hungry. When it reached his feet, he ran for food."Whenever something of Allah’s spirit moved in Adam's body, it became flesh and blood. When the blown spirit reached his navel, he looked at his body and was pleased to see its beauty, that it's your HADITHS OK answer that
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
who is the first muslim mohamad, abraham or moses . please check this :And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam, (39:12).When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).
And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam," (2:132). what is the meaning of that
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
DOES ALLAH FORGIVE IDOLS WORSHIPPER OR NOT okay see these: 1. Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed,(4:48). Also 4:116
2. The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority," (4:153 PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT. THAT IT'S A CONTRATDICTION . EXPLAIN THAT
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
I CANT STOP LAUGHING,JAVALOVE made my day,Abuzola,may God bless you brother,Asalamu Alekum grin
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
THIS IS A BIG GOOF IN THE QUIRAN SHOWS THE SIGN OF IMPERFECTION OF THE QUIRAN WRITER. Alexander the Great: According to the Quran (Surah 18:89-98) Alexander the Great was a devout Muslim and lived to a ripe old age. Historical records however show that Alexander the Great died young at 33 years of age (b. 356 B.C. - d. 323 B.C.), and believed he was divine, forcing others to recognize him as such. In India on the Hyphasis River (now Beas) Alexander erected twelve altars to twelve Olympian gods. Once again the Quran shows errors in historical and religious fact.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
@jcross you are the most stupid latest christian i have set my eye on

Who was the first muslim ? Before answering that you need to know what is a muslim .

A muslim is anybody who totally submit to Allah, if thats the case then we will say in our nation the first muslim is muhammad, Abraham was the first muslim in his nation likewise other Prophets and their nation/people,

if am the first to accept islam in my town then i can boast to be the first muslim. Se o ti yi è
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Mr confussion , was it the Quran that told you that Dhul Qarnain was Alexander the great ?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Tabari is not a hadith , Tabari is a tafsir commentor, on the issue of God's ruh, there is no word in the english language that mean ruh, hence we will use spirit because it is close to mean ruh but not really, God blew His ruh (spirit) in the womb of mary and she conceived so was how God blew His spirit in Adam's soul

'verily the likeness of jesus before God is the likeness of Adam, He created him from dust and then said to him 'Be' and he was.

This is the truth from your Lord so be not of those who doubt' Quran 3:59-60
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola why are you abusing me is it b,cos am revealing the flaw in quiran well say anything you like ok. for your information the issue of the first muslim according the verse there is no differentiation of a nation between mohamad, moses or abraham okay try to upgrade your reason. okay what about the story of  mary the mother of jesus christ  which quiran claimed to be   the daughter of imran or amran , the father of moses and aaron wow that it's rediculous how can that be possible MOSES TO JESUS, funny. check the centuries between two of them and quiran is claiming that the mother of jesus is the sister moses and aaron oh funny , check this surah 19:28 , 3:33-35
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola , look you never answer the question to detail ,am talking about navel okay , i mean umbilical chord that what i mean ok, how can that be possible with the first man on earth.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Shut da crap, am telling what a muslim is, a muslim is one who totally submits to Allah, Yar'adua can be first muslim in his town and i can be first muslim in my villa. Use ur head for once, nation differ frome one to another, in every nation there is a prophet
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola, look i will ask you a question from your answer okay " you said there is prophet from each nation okay then why there is no prophet since the time of ishmael till the time of mohamad b,cos in the quiran there is no arabian prophets refrences only from the bible , jews or isreal why?or are they not in existent.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
Let me address ur baseless assertion,

Narrated mughirah ibn shubah, a companion of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) relates that he was reciting the Quran before the christian of Najran and whilst reciting the verse
'At length she brought (the baby) to her people, carrying him, they said,'O Mary ! Truely an amazing thing thou hast brought, O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil nor thy mother unchase' (Quran 19:27-28)

The christians confronted him and said,'You read,'O sister of Aaron in the Quran whereas moses was born much before jesus.

Mughirah ibn shubah did not know what to say so when he went to the Prophet he asked Prophet muhammad about it , whereupon Muhammad said ,'The People of the old age used to give the names of pious people who had gone before them to their persons'

sahih muslim, vol 3, 2135
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
Shuaib, hud are arab, anyway for ur information we muslim do not distinguish jewish or arab Prophet/messenger.

'verily those who disbelieve in God and His messengers and wish to make distinction between God and His messengers, saying,'we believe in some but reject others' and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And we have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment' Quran 4:150-151
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^ I think you should change your user id to "verily"
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
Who ?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola , you make me laugh you are saying that you are distinguishing the prophet of arabians and jews wow, judaism or jews are they the same with islam if yes that means they must different in prophet manner okay , even i don't why they call MR DOOM a prophet , there is no prophecy that he spoke of then why are they calling of prophet , well those who call him a prophet are ignorant of prophethood characters. so they lack knowledge okay.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola, what about the fathers' name amran i mean the father of mary. ok
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
Imran is her father and not amran.

What am telling you is that we do not distinguish Prophet, read what God said about distinctiom of Prophets in the verse i quoted above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony / According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.