Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (10740 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
@WHITE84, READ THIS, Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks." Then after being told that "Noah slept with his genitals exposed," we learn: "Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks,THAT WAS FROM YOUR GREAT ISLAMIC SCHOLAR oh i see you are ABDUL

please quote me something from the quran not from a scholar, i quoted from ur holly bible, please do the same, or is  that hard for u to do, lol

@white84, IS THERE ANY PLACE IN THE BIBLE THAT YOU WILL FIND A PROPHET SPREADING HIS MESSAGE WITH A SWORDS HUH PLEASE SHOW ME AND I WILL WHO YOU WHERE YOUR MOHAMAD ROBBED THE ARABIANS OKAY

lol yes  i can, i can quote u from the bible where ur god aka jesus is preaching jihad, lol
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2009
@WHITE84,@white84, why do you brought out that clause without finishing the verse ,NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DECEIVER OKAY SEE IT IN FULL ,
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.COMMAND , YOUR REQUESTED IS GRANTED CAN YOUR MOHAMAD DID THAT OH NO WHY HE WAS BUSY ON THE BATTLE FIELD SIMPLE THIS IS THE MEANING HE WAS TRYING TO TRY HER FAITH , JUST HER FAITH OH OH OH SIMPLE ENGLISH "WOMAN YOU HAVE GREAT FAITH" FAITH , FAITH AND FAITH THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS QUOTE DOWN HERE:

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks." Then after being told that "Noah slept with his genitals exposed," we learn: "Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
@WHITE84,@white84, why do you brought out that clause without finishing the verse ,NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DECEIVER OKAY SEE IT IN FULL ,
    Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.COMMAND , YOUR REQUESTED IS GRANTED CAN YOUR MOHAMAD DID THAT OH NO WHY HE WAS BUSY ON THE BATTLE FIELD SIMPLE THIS IS THE MEANING HE WAS TRYING TO TRY HER FAITH , JUST HER FAITH OH OH OH SIMPLE ENGLISH "WOMAN YOU HAVE GREAT FAITH" FAITH , FAITH AND FAITH THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS QUOTE DOWN HERE:

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks." Then after being told that "Noah slept with his genitals exposed," we learn: "Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks

lool, ok i wanna thank you for posting the whole thing, anways, the message in those verses is that, palestinians are less of a human beings to ur god then the jews, being called "dogs" meaning jesus was racists lol, jcross22 u proved nothing here showing jesus wasnt being racist u failed sirr

and i will not say mohamed was better then jesus or jesus was better then mohamed as they were both great prophets, and if u want me to quote u from the bible where jesus is ordering the mass killing of innocent palestinians and raping and or young girls, ill be more then happy to do so lool,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
@white84, MR IMAN , WILL SURELY APPRECIATE IT BUT IF WHAT YOU QUOTE IS IRRELEVANT THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD GO AND SLEEP WITH GOAT
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
@white84, PLEASE DON'T FOOL YOURSELF PLEASE SHOW ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHOW ME am waiting .
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
Deuteronomy 13:13-19   says Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."

lol its even asking them to kill theyre live stock, poor animals!

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Exodus 22:19 Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be killed.

Luke 19:27 explains that if you don't obey Jesus Christ and make Him your authority / King, you are to be slain. Luke 19:27 documents Jesus as being a  terrorist to human beings

kill family members who have other believes
Deuteronomy 13:7-12  If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.   

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
Deuteronomy  22:20-21   But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. 

Exodus 31:12-15 says Kill People for Working on the Sabbath(sunday)
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever.  It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.

i can give u more if u want but that should be enough to show, that the bible kills ppl for stupid reasons lol, atleast mohamed pbuh was in battles when he killed if he killed, but ur bible is asking u to kill a girl if she is not a virgin, kill people for working on sunday, reallyy, are u serious and ur trying to me the bible is gods words, pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
here us more just in case u dont think thats enough lol

Ezekiel 9:5-7 says  Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

god ordered them to kill innocent young children? really? lol

Jeremiah 51:20-26 says[b] Kill Old Men and Young Women[/b]
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD.  "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms.  With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer.  With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.  With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers.  "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD.  "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth!  I am your enemy," says the LORD.  "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights.  When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble.  You will be desolate forever.  Even your stones will never again be used for building.  You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter.  So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God, lol, but god help killed innocent ppl in revenge for isreal, god loved isreal, lol

Isaiah 13:15-18   says Rape and kill the families of ur enemies
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes.  For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children

jesus must of hated children, he ordered the killing of alota innocent babies lol,

so please dont bring me that mohamed (pbuh) was a ruthles killer BS,

and please read all before commenting back if u decide to comment back
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
@white84, I LOVE YOUR POST BUT I WILL ANSWER ACCORDING TO WHAT I READY FROM THAT VERSES, THE VERSES IS VERY CLEAR THAT POINTING OUT VILLAIN OF BABYLON COMMITTED AGAINST THE ISREALITE BY THE WORD REVENGE THIS IS VOKE OF WAR BUT WITHOUT ASSERTION OF AUTHORITY ON THEM OR IMPOSING RELIGION ON THE BABLYONIANS THE BABYLON CAUSED THE WAR AND THE ISREALITE HAVE NO MEANS TO SURVIVE BUT THEY DEPEND ON THEIR GOD FOR HELP look they most be a war , someone or nation must start it but not for the sake of God, WANNABE PROPHET MOHAMAD SAID ALLHA HAVE GRANTED HIM FIVE THINGS THAT ALLAH HAVE NEVER GRANTED TO PREVIOUS PROPHETS AND THIS IS ONE OF IT IS TERROR BUT LOOK SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT A CHRISTIAN COMMITTED SUICIDE BOMBING SINCE THERE IS NO PROMISE LIKE 72VIRGINS AND RIVER OF WINE. AM COOL
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
brotha jcross22 i agree wit that countries do go to war with one anotha, but god ordering the killing of innocent kids, animals and the rape of women, does that sound right to u, i would of agreed with u if u said, isrealites did all that own theyre own without going against gods orders, but its jesus thats telling them to do that, kill and rape, a

about suicide, it goes against islamic teachings, its mention in the quran, not to take ur own life for whatever reason, but in the bible nowhere does it say “Those who commit suicide will go to hell.”there are about 6-7 suicide's mention in the bible where god helps one to kill himself and others, one example is the story of Saul

anyways i hope i havent offended any1,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
and please explain to me the killing of a girl if she is not a virgin on her wedding night?, nobody is at war in that one lol
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
Lol nice one white, the bible is nothing but a fraud
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
Suicide bombing by young uninformed Muslim youths has been carried out as a mean of revenge in the Middle East conflict, It is mainly done to avenge their oppression, occupation and loss of freedom they have been experiencing all their life, they are not doing it because islam allows it, hope u understand,

lol thanks Abuzola, i dont think the bible is fit for worship, because u will never make me believe i was born with a sin because Adam and Eve ate the fruit of knowledge, a forbiden fruit, even the bible says children shall not be punished for the sins of their fathers, so i dont know where this original sin came from, or god became a man, or the trinity, or anything thats in that bible lol
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
brother WHITE84 am liking your style. I learnt a very silent thou highly potent point from your post. Pls more of that
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]The Bible did not make any sense. . . only no- sense can be found therein.[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2009
@the_seeker, oh i see , is there any oppression in kano,jos, kaduna or even the boko haram invasion , is there any oppression in NIGERIA?i can see that you know what mohamad did IS a genocide and crime against humanity and ALL MUSLIMS TAKE HIM AS THEIR ROLE MODEL.ALLAH PARADISE IS BROTHEL AND ENOUGH BEER PARLORS , BUT WARNING BEWARE OF H.I.V IN ALLAH BROTHEL.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2009
What a goon ! Who told you that there is no oppression, what happen to our votes, police brutality and corruption
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2009
@white84, you said suicide bombing is against your teaching okay see this, Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty." Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and ROB those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a mercenary and that I have seduced you." CAN YOU SEE YOUR ALLAH ? SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD MUSLIMS, Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.YOU SEE WITH THEIR WEALTH AND LIVES . CAN YOU SEE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IMAM.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
So what you read there is suicide abi, why are you so ignorant, pls underline the suicide you saw lets see
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2009
@abuzola, then you don't know what you suppose to do take a bunch of bombs and wrap it with yourself , take it down to the FCT make sure you are in ASO VILLA , and your 72 virgins is waiting for you. but what concern the christians with the oppressions in those state i mention b,cos they were not fighting the government but the christians and with that christians are still increasing day by day in that region so don't be offended how do christians are increasing in numbers in that states mentions.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2009
@abuzola, i have being thinking what is the grade of your initiative since you can't differentiate between flat and carpet.WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS WORDS IN THAT WORDS POSTED ABOVE "WITH YOUR WEALTH AND YOUR LIVES" MEANS WHAT THOSE WHO HIT TRADE CENTER DIDN'T THEY USE THEIR LIVES , WHAT ARE THEY CALLING THAT TELL ME? DON'T BE DAFT.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2009
jcross22:

@white84, you said suicide bombing is against your teaching okay see this, Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty." Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and ROB those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a mercenary and that I have seduced you." CAN YOU SEE YOUR ALLAH ? SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD MUSLIMS, Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.YOU SEE WITH THEIR WEALTH AND LIVES . CAN YOU SEE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IMAM.

honestly your stupidty is mind boggling. How did you grow up? I mean how did you learn to walk or even talk as a baby? Whenever to try to make a point you neva forget to bring along the rope that will be used to hang u
In this verse Allah is teaching muslims self restrain so thay do not exceed their limit by getting carried away by the reward of booty. Allah simply said, whoever offers you peace dont rejest it even if they are unbelivers as long as their intention is genuine. Jcross, i think your brain interprets things in reverse.

Meanwhile u have not answered the questions white84 asked about war and rape in your bible. U are tring to escape as usual by making a distraction
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2009
@the_seeker, NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE POOR IN REASON LOK AT THIS WORDS, "and SAY NOT to any one who offers you peace:"SO YOU ARE TRYING TO TWIST THE WORD OF YOUR ALLAH ,SAY NOT MEANS REJECT , SAY NOT THAT NOT HAS SHOW THE SIGN OF OPPOSING THE WORD OFFER OKAY SHOW ME OR ARE YOU BLIND THAT SIMPLY MEANS YOU BE QUIET TO OR DON'T SAY, SO MR SEEKER DON;T TWIST ANYTHING HERE IS CLEAR AND GLARING .SAY NOT IS THE SAME WITH REJECT OR DON'T SAY .ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD ARE POOR IN REASONING VERY POOR
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2009
@white84, look if he can show me where the word is in the bible i will give him his answer is that okay?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2009
@white84, i think your quiran speak of the time of noah when those people move against the GOD then what happen to them, if that can happen to them so what do you expect when a country to country in conflict?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2009
@white84, those verses you quoted was a prophesy against the babylonians due to thair way of lives , they worshiped false god and the angerGod of is on them , quote it from the beginning and see what you are missing . A PROPHESY. is not something that came into action in that time recorded don't just jump to one verse and begin to manipulate it. SEEK KNOWLEDGE YOU SHALL FIND IT THROUGH LIVING GOD
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2009
jcross, i have given up on you cos you are a shameless fraud and liar. Let me extract the verse for you again.
'And say not to anyone who offers you peace' "you are not a believer".
Simply means, Allah forbid muslims to reject (genuine) peace offer by unbelivers

stop playing hide and ssk. Nobody is a child here. White84 showed u several verse where your god jesus ordered war and rape unprovoked. Or cant u read
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2009
jcross22:

@white84, those verses you quoted was a prophesy against the babylonians due to thair way of lives , they worshiped false god and the angerGod of is on them , quote it from the beginning and see what you are missing . A PROPHESY. is not something that came into action in that time recorded don't just jump to one verse and begin to manipulate it. SEEK KNOWLEDGE YOU SHALL FIND IT THROUGH LIVING GOD

jcross, i have run out of words to describe your nature. I think the word criminal is most befitting. Asumming for the sake of arguement we agree that all the verses white84 quoted are prophecies. Then what is a prophecy? A prophecy is a vision of an event that is bound to happen. If it does not come pass then it is not a prophecy
I remeber you arguing with abuzola on another thread that Adam is not a prophet cos he did not prophesy
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2009
@white84, you said suicide bombing is against your teaching okay see this, Qur'an 4:94[b] "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty." [/b]Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and ROB those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a mercenary and that I have seduced you." CAN YOU SEE YOUR ALLAH ? SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD MUSLIMS, Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.YOU SEE WITH THEIR WEALTH AND LIVES . CAN YOU SEE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IMAM.

there u just missed quoted that whole verse looooooool, i feel sorry for u

.Quran 4:94: it says, O ye who believe! when ye go abroad (to fight) in the cause of Allah investigate carefully and say not to anyone who offers you a salutation: "Thou art none of a believer!"  Coveting the perishable goods of this life: with Allah are profits and spoils abundant.  Even thus were ye yourselves before till Allah conferred on you His favors: therefore carefully investigate for Allah is well aware of all that ye do. .

It says that Muslims are not to taunt pagans who greet them with "peace be upon you" by shouting, "You're not a Muslim!" They are to accept the sincerity of the greeting, and are not to get so greedy for spoils that they let it affect their judgment of others, When you are offered peace, take it, it doesnt say anything about robbin and killing them, it actually says leave them alone, whoever offers u peace let them at be at peace thats what the verse says, u failed, come again, your weak attempts are doing nothing but making you look like a fooooool

In other words Allah is teaching us not to label someone Kaafir simply to get worldly gains,

and noahs flood is also in the bible so what is your point?, lol

and u havent explained to me what  the bible means kill girls is who is not a virgin on her wedding night?, u cant!!!!!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2009
white84, look if he can show me where the word is in the bible i will give him his answer is that okay?

what word? suicide?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2009

Dont Christians believe that a Bible prophecy is a God-given revelation of the future, God gave His prophets prophecies of the future, He did this to prepare people for the future correct?, so if thats what prophecies means, then god was telling isrealites what to do to the women, children and the live stock of the babylonians lol, u cant explained yourself out of this one jcross22, lol, u dug yourself a huge whole u cant get out of when u said mohamed (pbuh) was a ruthles killer,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by creazor(m): 2:16am On Nov 09, 2009
@abuzola
you're a dunce.
u said on nov. 4 dat mohamed destroyed 360 idols.
do u think those statues r d spirits,or do u tink dat swords can seize a demon's life?
dose demons stil liv in d kabbah and they r wat u worship-allah not ILLAH!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 2:29am On Nov 09, 2009
@white84, i think your quiran speak of the time of noah when those people move against the GOD then what happen to them, if  that can happen to them so what do you expect when a country to country  in conflict?

like i said before, noahs flood is in the bible too, and i quoted those verses from the bible because i wanted to expose the Christian double standard and the Christian weak line of argument, that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is bad because he killed people, if mohamed is bad, then so is Moses, and so is David, and all the other prophets who killed before him lol,

do u want me to also list the many cases where your god orders the rape of innocent girls? or the many cases of X-Rated Pornography in the Bible? or the many cases of Incestuous or Incestual fantasies that are praised in the bible? or the owning of slaves that  is praised specially sex slaves in the bible?

i dare you to find, one verse from the quran where it says go rape and kill innocent kids or own slaves specialy sex slaves, i dare you jcross,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / 3 Lessons To Learn From Mary And Martha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.