Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (10718 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy. I have debated with Christians many times in an open forum and all of their reasoning is the same, you are a cult if you believe outside of the bible. Thus, I use the bible as proof when I am debating with Christians. I show them what is written right in their bible in the languages they were originally revealed and they still can’t handle the facts. I have said it before and will say it again. The bible is nothing more than an ancient soap opera. It is filled with hate, death, murder, prostitution, suicide and lust. Look at the many contradictions, errors and nonsense stories that are written in the bible. If you are a Christian, you will realize that you are the crazy person for believing in it, living by it and dying for it.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
why are (muslims) they blind they should look at the deed of their master mohamad , marrying an under-age has already disqualify him a six years old aisha , we call that child abuse
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hahaha, jumping from one eel to the other when clarified.

What a shame
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
@horus, can you please tell me what is your own beleive?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola, you really make me laugh , what have you clarified , you are nothing more than baffoon
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
jcross22:

@horus, can you please tell me what is your own beleive?

Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance; So demand that anyone attempting to impose upon you their religious beliefs to produce the facts. The most deceptive word in religion is the word "believe" or "belief", Because a person can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be one hundrend percent wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. The word lie is in the middle of the word be[b]lie[/b]f and be[b]lie[/b]ve.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
@horus,that it's good for you okay only the mad person says there is no God ok
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
@abuzola, your prophet is a child abuser, pirate,a militant ,a murderer and a religious scamer.and allah is dead i think allah and your prophet of doom course the people of the book and jews but now they are excelling above you all ,the course is not effective since your your allah is nothing than dummies and deaf.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by ccollins(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Islam is false and full of terrorism
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
@jcross, you are dumb, only a mad man will be troubled with ur assertion, you can say whatever please you about my Beloved Prophet, you are not the first neither will you be the last, na today ?

'And never came a messenger to them but they did mock at him' Quran 15:11
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
jcross22:

@horus,that it's good for you okay only the mad person says there is no God ok

When did I mentioned that there is no God in my previous post?
Only a mad man will read what was not mentioned in my previous post.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2009
@horus , then i ask you what is your own religion but you kept quiet or are you ashame of your religion or you can't defend it huh?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2009
Jcross, u so crossed wit urself. U know wat everybody in here, my experience investigating religions has told me that all Christian apologists use the same lame arguments. And their bigger weapon is lies. G J O Moshay is their leader in this haven been pioneered by Paul himself. Jcross, u hav no right to speak here anymore since u've been found to be a perennial liar. Plus, come u no go school? Ur English is too bad maybe u should concentrate on that for now and avoid copy and paste from the faceless Mo- shit (moshay). All ur quotes are pure fabrications, the same thing Moshay does. The bold Moshay that never honoured any call for open debates. Yeye fool.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by lovemoi2(f): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2009
@ poster

yes
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2009
@bountyxs, you just said my mind. The jcross guy is just so dense. He doesnt deserve any attention.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2009
jcross22:

@horus , then i ask you what is your own religion but you kept quiet or are you ashame of your religion or you can't defend it huh?

Your question was answered, but you didnt take the time to read it. You asked me what is my beliefs and I tald you that I do not have any type of beliefs. I deal with facts not beliefs. The word ignorance means to ignore the facts, however, when you ignore the facts, you breed beliefs; and that’s just what they (religious teachers) have, all belief and no facts. When you believe in something, you are accepting things without knowing. To break the spell of ignorance or belief, you must have knowledge: knowledge of the root of any subject.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obi1o1: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2009
@horus,hope u are not saying d annunakis are facts shocked
you always use d bible to claim d jews were blacks,well i don't have a problem with that bc my faith is not based on colour.BUT MY QUESTION IS how come u use d bible 2 defend ur claim of black jews but still don't believe d rest of IT. undecided
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
@bountyxs, you can say anything you like okay that can't stop me from exposing your lies in your holocaust book is that okay but please if you want to quote me wrong then read that verses of that quiran , then stop blapping trash okay, again is that true that your prophet slept with an under- age ah ah ah ah ah only that disqualify him as prophet okay bountysx go and try that see what NAPTIP will do to you , JAIL STRAIGHT, identify the error in my text okay.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
@the seeker and bountyxs, are we talking about grammatical errors or what huh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah you don,t even have a point to proof. look forget about my copy ,paste and face the fact okay. GO AND SLEEP WITH AN UNDER -AGE , IF THEY CATCH YOU OOOH , JAIL DIRECT.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
obi1o1:

@horus,hope u are not saying d annunakis are facts shocked
you always use d bible to claim d jews were blacks,well i don't have a problem with that bc my faith is not based on colour.BUT MY QUESTION IS how come u use d bible 2 defend your claim of black jews but still don't believe d rest of IT. undecided

I NEVER said the Jews are blacks, I said that the people living today in The state of Israel are not the original Israelites.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
@horus, where are they from please place argument a proof.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
jcross22:

@horus, where are they from please place argument a proof.

Who?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obi1o1: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
HORUS,U&SEMANTICS.I DON TIRE wink
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola ,Mr confussion , was it the Quran that told you that Dhul Qarnain was Alexander the great ? the answer yes check your quiran and go for research on it.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2009
Jcross, why don't u just admit ur liar status?i said i checked the Qur'an and nothing of such exists.HAHA.?u don see Qur'a b4?no be GJO Moshay u dey read?aout marryig uderage,u called it underage while u are alien to their culture. In Arab lands, 13 yr old 'kids' lead wars.a typical example is the late king faisal. so, can u put 1 and 1 together?And why run away from oviuos flaws in ur religious doctrine to start attacking the peripheral? Pls when will u start ur English class?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2009
Jcross, why don't u just admit ur liar status?i said i checked the Qur'an and nothing of such exists.HAHA.?u don see Qur'a b4?no be GJO Moshay u dey read?aout marryig uderage,u called it underage while u are alien to their culture. In Arab lands, 13 yr old 'kids' lead wars.a typical example is the late king faisal. so, can u put 1 and 1 together?And why run away from oviuos flaws in ur religious doctrine to start attacking the peripheral? Pls when will u start ur English class?Ode, Alexander was not mentioned in the Qur'an but u've been reading Moshay sorry.Some translators including some who were christian suggested dhul qarnayn being alexander basic. olodo.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2009
Smile, the guy na olodo, how can Dhul Qarnain be Alexander, jcross is nothing but a fraud
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2009
abuzola, plz pm me on heblazing213@yahoo.com
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by folami86: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
the bible is "confusing" to some because we christians are not sure whether or not to follow the old or the new testament. god sent jesus and made a new covenant. mine you, i am not saying the old testament is obsolete or irrelevant (it is still necessary for us to use as examples); it's more like we have a better deal (new testament) for us.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
@bountyxs,ah ah ah ah you are a big liar, forget about moshay okay and face the fact, you are saying 13 old boy lead a war funny , here we are talking about under age female who married to and old man.6years old for that matter wow
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
@folami, the God of the OT is still the same God that reveal the NT, Stop being deceive
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
oh i see @abuzola now you are talking your mohamad is a completely liar , he narrated story without a full description of who he was talking about , then that means he did not know what he is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Lessons To Learn From Mary And Martha / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.