Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43979 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Secret admirer smiley
You just wanna amuse yourself,right??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Beamborla:

You shouldn't.

I'm however, not looking to engage in an exchange of insult contest with you because I'm extremely poor in that department.

Nevertheless, Truth be told, some of those criticizing your looks are not half as good looking as you are and if they called you ugly, they are not far from the truth because you have a very repulsive and childish personality and that has overshadowed your good looks. Even the Bible says a good name is way way better.

Adjusting your flaws would do you a lot of good. You'd think it ends in here, it doesn't. Those toes your step on in here might be attached to the butts or hands you'd have to kiss in the real world. Better still could belong to some of those who just watch silently.

You can go ahead and insult me like you always do, it doesn't change the fact that you need need to work on yourself, you need to grow up. Doesn't seem like its just your online personality.

Heck! I don't do this. Yeah, you really should consider yourself lucky I stepped out of my default 'it's-none-of-my-business' mode to write you this epistle. It wasn't easy not minding my business for the few minutes I spent writing this. I just had to for the love of humanity.

Thank you for this,Ma'am

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Secret admirer smiley
grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jude has sure made a LOTTTTTTTT of enemies.. I mean over 20 people on this thread is attacking only him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by ucnwafor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
tufiakpa.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Presh900(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

What else will you say other than calling me "ugly" There's a vacancy in your skull and you're totally incapable of improvision. Why didn't they even throw you away at birth seff?
but madam you are ugly nah

6 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Laveda(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
here you go

cheesy You don't get tired, do you?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
the only thing i do is call ugly girls ugly ! I dont see how that reveals my personality offline, like i said to someone last week, its all drama to me, if you have noticed, i am always laughing, people here, dont just like hearing the truth and i dont know how to pretend but i get your point in a way, thanks
U ain't God, so u don't hv d right to term someone ugly. U might be doing all these just to catch some fun buh definitely, u're hurting some ppl here. U created no one so u hv no right to term God's creation ugly. Remember, "we re made in His own image and likeness"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

Au naturalè smiley
show me the backside
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jarizod:

Jude has sure made a LOTTTTTTTT of enemies.. I mean over 20 people on this thread is attacking only him grin grin grin
my brother, cheesy its ugly girls association of nairaland oooo
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
i have seen your picture cheesy so abeg rest
undecided undecided stop making a fool if yourself undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
From my gallery undecided
You've his picture Is like you're crushing on himwink
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
ucnwafor:
tufiakpa.
Tufiakwa grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy You don't get tired, do you?
swear say laugh no wan kill you cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Franchise21:
[/font][font=serif] U ain't God, so u don't hv d right to term someone ugly. U might be doing all these just to catch some fun buh definitely, u're hurting some ppl here. U created no one so u hv no right to term God's creation ugly. Remember, "we re made in His own image and likeness"
Someone that cant even mould a doll if you give him clay grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jay542:

You've his picture Is like you're crushing on himwink
Lol...coming from you? I'll pass. Go away tongue
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Someone that cant even mould a doll if you give him clay grin
grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
What is the op feeling like..and how is it our business..
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Presh900:
but madam you are ugly nah
Warhawk, no add salt to injury grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Laveda(f): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
swear say laugh no wan kill you cheesy cheesy

angry Take break Jude. undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Presh900(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
Warhawk, no add salt to injury grin
bruh.. I had a bad day 2day.. I want to let go on sm1
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jayson1: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Odogwu pulling in with his Bentley.
You're sighted MUVA cool

4 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Presh900:
bruh.. I had a bad day 2day.. I want to let go on sm1
Lol. This one wey u wan quit referee work enter ring, I'll prefer u pick a better contestant grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MUVA(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Odogwu pulling in with his Bentley.

You're sighted MU.VA cool

Blessing's, baba. cool

You been M.I.A lately. Whatsup?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Presh900(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol. This one wey u wan quit referee work enter ring, I'll prefer u pick a better contestant grin
nah nah.... I don't wnt an equal partner or worse still who is better than me....
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
This thread never reach FP. And e don da page 5... All because of insult.. Jezz
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lizzdeb:
What is the op feeling like..and how is it our business..

what happened to your legs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jayson1: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
MUVA:

Blessing's, baba. cool

You been M.I.A lately. Whatsup?
I've been around, if you check well, you for see me.

Hope your side is blessed Odogwu?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...coming from you? I'll pass. Go away tongue
Lolgrin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.