Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43976 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oh My! Oh My Oh My!!
Hahahahahahaha... I can't help but laugh...
Nice thread and jabs BTW...
Sheba123 I hail..

Mzlarem... I salute...
Una too much!!

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oh My! Oh My Oh My!!
Hahahahahahaha... I can't help but laugh...
Nice thread and jabs BTW...
Sheba123 I hail..

Mzlarem... I salute...
Una too much!!
Maxi112... Ashawo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MUVA(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, Odogwu, that's the truth right there bruh, but i don't think i'll be using my fist this time around, 40 borris to their basket skulls will be a fast link to hell for them. cool

cool cool

Welcome to the e-fighters network then. cool

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tiny23:

but,he's a brother.

n as an Ugly girl,I need a brother for keeps.
who called u ugly angry
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2016

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jayson1: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
MUVA:

cool cool

Welcome to the e-fighters network then. cool
Many thanks to you Odogwu. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
its surprised madam

It's, "It's" grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
Are you surprise?. cheesy grin
surprise is an understatement
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
CentaurX:

It's, "It's" grin
na small pikin dey worry you
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
MVPcalls:

True. But I don't think he is any form of celeb. People hate him and enjoy insulting him. That's why his threads trend.
True!
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
who called u ugly angry

who?

that's why I don't have a dp na
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by actuspurus: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
I
AgentJude007:
Always remember to crop them out for security reasons tongue, No matter how beautiful she looks

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Abi

Just check the views and posts on all His threads

Always beats 100 and 1000 respectively

I taya for people oo. Is their business shasmiley
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jay542:

True!
they hate him yet they can't resist commenting on his thread(s)!...
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
surprise is an understatement
You guys should take it easy on him...before someone will contemplate suicide. cheesy grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
teejaypee:

they hate him but they can't resist commenting on his thread(s)!...
I feel they love him. They don't just want to admit. OR they're killing their boredom.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kisschrix jay524 teejaypee
Make una ready i wan disgrace these girls
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ellacute45 baby, I see you cheesy kiss
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jay542:

I feel they love him. They don't just want to admit. OR they're killing their boredom.

exactly!...
More emphasis on the former!...
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
Kisschri x j ay524 teejaype e
Make una ready i wan disgrace these girls
you no dey tire?? grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
You guys should take it easy on him...before someone will contemplate suicide. cheesy grin
who has the time to fight with him, mb is precious than him joor
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
CentaurX:
Slimthugchime angry
kini undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
teejaypee:

exactly!...
More emphasis on the former!...
Lmao. Okay sirgrin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
who has the time to fight with him, mb is precious than him joor
Good!.
Have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=20pt]ok remember how mhisbliss and mzlarem were forming surprised that they are seeing my pix for the first time cheesy, i saw a thread of them gossiping and viewing my pix them and lawhdey [/size]

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jay542:

Lmao. Okay sirgrin

Issorai! grin

btw, who permitted you to use 'jay'? angry
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Ellacute45 baby, I see you cheesy kiss

Oh lol

*goes into hiding* grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
please,no one should post screen shots here... that's childish

oops! he did aiidy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

Oh lol

*goes into hiding* grin

Lol, make we go hide under the blanket together now cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.