Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43968 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
See the thing always calling people "ugly"

Somalian refugee grin

Excuse you chill with the Somalian talk. So someone's country and or misfortune is a diss now. You're on a global platform so mind who you might offend.

To correct you he is a NIGERIAN hungry student. Maybe you could relate
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
If that's his best,i wonder what his worst pic will look like. He will banned till infinity if he should upload it
it would have crashed nairaland undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
useless thing your stupidity didnt even tell you it was modified long ago undecided
mr man you know say you dey learn work , make we no start
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Excuse you chill with the Somalian talk. So someone's country and or misfortune is a diss now. You're on a global platform so mind who you might offend.

are you somalian undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

I don't know why I bother with this thread embarassed
No my main is boring so I'm flexing this one for awhile.
Hope you're well.
oh sorry late rely.

am very well, thank you.
hope you had a great day?

are you a Fulani girl?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
are you somalian undecided

Yes I am
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

hian you too , smh ugly girls
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Why??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
mr man you know say you dey learn work , make we no start
oga shutup and stop opening useless threads upandan..........ugly troll undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:
Pepsi long throat ambassador. See how unkempt and hungry you look.
is that waist padded or what
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Yes I am
haha sorry about that grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by sheba123(f): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

Becos u wear your Christmas cloth? The denim shirt is new. Underneath that shirt, you're still anorexic. Skeleton
hello, is been a while after the contest.

how are you?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

Becos u wear your Christmas cloth? The denim shirt is new. Underneath that shirt, you're still anorexic. Skeleton
haha that was last week woman, if i start for your mata , u go call mods , fat people like you , are easy to insult
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
haha sorry about that grin

What are you sorry for undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
oga shutup and stop opening useless threads upandan..........ugly troll undecided
i have seen your picture cheesy so abeg rest
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by sheba123(f): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
After filtering + editing+ dying + washing and setting the pic undecided

Imagine all the layers of filter on that single pic sad
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
I'm telling u, so dumb! Like father; Like son
I think you need Jersey, how about that?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by sheba123(f): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BROS SHE DID NOT SAY YOUR CHRISTMAS PICTURE

THE COMPLETE ONE OF YOU AND THE GIRL ON THIS THREAD

At least someone can read properly smiley
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Clicking report button like 123
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

What are you sorry for undecided
for the statement undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
damn, i couldn't believe my eyes, so this is the despicable troll who calls everyone ugly ugly ugly everywhere

Hahahahaha my knees are weak because of laughter, see Im maggi shirt, 1000naira shirt, unkempt, hungry and ostrich looking, karma is a bitch, which juju pushed you to upload your pics, buhahahahahaha smoking and hunger wan kill am grin cheesy grin cheesy

And he even thought he's presentable enough to put his picture on nairaland oboy you don suffer Hahahahaha

Mzlarem dear come o
Diddydiva
Herbie27
Lawlahdey
Come and see the thing Hahahahaha
you re a girl and a guy is finer than you , have shame biko
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Hey Jude look,they just rejected your ass even in Somalia.

It has finish for you grin

And to the lady,even Nigeria has refugees...I have no biz with their misfortune when i wrote that so don't take it personal. undecided
you quoted the wrong person, she isn't Jude

face Jude ma'am
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
for the statement undecided

Thank you smiley

MzLarem:
Hey Jude look,they just rejected your ass even in Somalia.
It has finish for you grin
And to the lady,even Nigeria has refugees...I have no biz with their misfortune when i wrote that so don't take it personal. undecided

OK.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

AgentJude007, re u still a student?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by sheba123(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
is that waist padded or what

Au naturalè smiley
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
you quoted the wrong person, she isn't Jude

face Jude ma'am

I'm from Somalia max not hausa cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by sheba123(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
hello, is been a while after the contest.

how are you?

I'm fine jare, and u?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Dharneehell(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
EniHolar:

Finishing!
You're pretty.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
I think you need Jersey, how about that?
Jersey for??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.