Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me (60422 Views)

Yakubu Nataala Is Dead! Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Slumps, Dies Over Non-Payment / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Good morning sir, I believe you have got the right answers right here. Quickly, let me chip in mine.

You can convert your HND into B.Sc. Mass Communication within one (1) month of payment. I am an Educational Consultant living in Lagos State. We presently have four (4) universities in Benin Republic and one (1) in Nigeria where you can do your conversion with them.

Mind you, no class, no exams, no lectures, just your HND transcripts and fees. That is all.

If you are interested, kindly call me on: 090 8110 8687.

Best wishes.

Nwaonyeocha:
I am 42 years old, my highest qualification is HND.
It is my desire to be a lecturer kindly advise me on how to make this dream a reality.

* Should I start afresh with a Bachelors [I want to move from Mass Communication to Business course]
* How many years of extra study will it take me?
* If I am going back to school, what should be my most important priority?
* I would like to be involved in research and writing extensively - which kind of senior lecturers should I look up to?
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by kissoflife: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
Good morning sir, I believe you have got the right answers right here. Quickly, let me chip in mine.

You can convert your HND into B.Sc. Mass Communication within one (1) month of payment. I am an Educational Consultant living in Lagos State. We presently have four (4) universities in Benin Republic and one (1) in Nigeria where you can do your conversion with them.

Mind you, no class, no exams, no lectures, just your HND transcripts and fees. That is all.

Best wishes.

what university is that and do u have any for engineering or sciences?
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
We have Engineering and Science courses too. If you want to know about the universities.... Pls, send a message to or call this number: 090 8110 8687.

In the meantime, you can check our blog for other information @ https://www.universidadinfo.

Best wishes.

kissoflife:

what university is that and do u have any for engineering or sciences?
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by kissoflife: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
We have Engineering and Science courses too. If you want to know about the universities.... Pls, send a message to or call this number: 090 8110 8687.

In the meantime, you can check our blog for other information @ https://www.universidadinfo.

Best wishes.

Don't u guys have an email address? i think I would prefer communication through that medium.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yes sir, we have. It is: universitinfo@gmail.com

We are available to answer your enquiry.

Warm regards.

kissoflife:

Don't u guys have an email address? i think I would prefer communication through that medium.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by kissoflife: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:

Warm regards.

I sent u a mail
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Okay sir, I have been replying emails. Thanks sir.

kissoflife:

I sent u a mail
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by vinceman212: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Can I lecture wif professional masters?I have B.sc computer science.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Vinceman,

It's possible that you can lecture with a professional masters provided its under the faculty or department of science.

Try to get an academic masters before proceding for your Ph.D. Most universities may not want to accept it, but some private universities may accept it.

Hope my point prove useful?

Best wishes.

vinceman212:
Can I lecture wif professional masters?I have B.sc computer science.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Marketing

Dereformer:

Which business course in particular?

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Clarification is needed here, please!

Scholar8200:
Sir, how acceptable is a NOUN B.Sc?
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
I heard that ESUT has a conversion program that you can do for 1 year. But I have not contacted the school authorities yet. According to the source that gave me the news, they offer such program via some satellite campuses around the east.

Carmal90:
Am also considering going for bsc next year all things be equal, I studied engineering,pls if u have clues if university in Nigeria Within South West that I can apply and be admitted to 300level. Pls and pls hint me
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Really?

Timossa:

Best wishes.

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
This site aint opening.

Timossa:

Best wishes.

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Carmal90(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nwaonyeocha:
I heard that ESUT has a conversion program that you can do for 1 year. But I have not contacted the school authorities yet. According to the source that gave me the news, they offer such program via some satellite campuses around the east.

Thanks for this information, but I doubt d authenticity if dis information, cos NUC said u can only be awarded university certificate after spending minimum of three years.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nwaonyeocha: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Its authentic.
The information came from someone who actually did so- HNB Business Administration to B.Ed Business Administration.
She is collecting her result this December.

Carmal90:

Thanks for this information, but I doubt d authenticity if dis information, cos NUC said u can only be awarded university certificate after spending minimum of three years.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Carmal90(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nwaonyeocha:
Its authentic.
The information came from someone who actually did so- HNB Business Administration to B.Ed Business Administration.
She is collecting her result this December.

if so pls let's me have ur contact sir
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Dereformer(m): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Nwaonyeocha:
Marketing

Marketing is your best bet. I actually wanted to suggest that earlier.

please don't allow any body deceive you into running one foreign program or the other.

Most of these online programs are not recognised.

All these one or two years top up are not recognised by NUC.

look for a Nigerian university and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Timossa(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Good morning sir,

You can do me a mail to : universitinfo@gmail.com and we will pick it up from there.

Kind regards.

Nwaonyeocha:
This site aint opening.

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by yomibelle(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Rilwayne001: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
PGDE should do it.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Go lecture in a secondary school then, lecturer na lecturer.

Go for your masters and possibly PhD but with your hnd, I think you need some kind of programme before masters.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by francisduru: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Get your PGDE
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Olanna45(f): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dereformer:

I did Part time because I was working. In Anambra State University, part-time is 5 years if you are coming in with waec. For people that have ND, NCE, HND, they're given direct entry to start from 200L.

So, I spent 4 years in the pursuit of Bsc and it more than paid off today.

Pls sir, what is the tutition fee for the part time?
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by czaratwork: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
wayo people everywhere. i suspect the ops self. see your company's email address
Timossa:

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by shumuel(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nwaonyeocha:
It is my desire to be a lecturer kindly advise me on how to make this dream a reality.

* Should I start afresh with a Bachelors [I want to move from Mass Communication to Business course]
* I would like to be involved in research and writing extensively - which kind of senior lecturers should I look up to?

I Think you can acheive that with a private Polytechnic, mostly the new once, the pay may be little but selling of handout and other stuffwink would make up for your monthly income.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by czaratwork: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please there is no shortcut to being an academician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by mikehenrymp2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Carmal90:
Am also considering going for bsc next year all things be equal, I studied engineering,pls if u have clues if university in Nigeria Within South West that I can apply and be admitted to 300level. Pls and pls hint me

Uniben...I knew someone a HND holder that got admitted to 300level in petroleum engineering ....but your OND and HND CPGA must be above 3.0

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by Dereformer(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olanna45:

Pls sir, what is the tutition fee for the part time?

N70,000 per session.
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by preciousMI1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nwaonyeocha:

GO FOR PGDE
THEN M. Ed
Then PhD
Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by na2016: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
At 42 with only an HND, I strongly think you are too old to start a lecturing career in a University. I have very good reasons to tell you not to waste your money and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me by agboty(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ero Polytechnic near Akure will recruit you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.