Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. (8533 Views)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:
all these girls that have join gangs, jidxin my guy, next time look well and meanwhile, this one na golden opportunity, if you fail to squeeze am well, you ancestors won't forgive you.

femolaqua are you hearing what I'm hearing
bros na d tin wey dey my mind be dat o.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:
all these girls that have join gangs, jidxin my guy, next time look well and meanwhile, this one na golden opportunity, if you fail to squeeze am well, you ancestors won't forgive you.

femolaqua are you hearing what I'm hearing
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Falconey my man! What happened to your other account na?

seniorman it was sentenced along side Megatron for kicking someone's ass (you know romance section) and I am not ready to plea ......
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by harffie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
I have a girlfriend she claims she love me but we hardly chat on whatsapp because she always tells me shez not d chatting type but always online on whatsapp. she claims she just read most messages nd reply some. shez also a facebook freak almost mostly online but she gave d same excuse that she just chk funny post and likes. what baffles me most is that whenever shez visiting her phone is always on airplane mode and she doesn't allow me to touch her fone claiming their are girls stuff on the phone....helpppppp
She want turn you to PILOT... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by loadedvibes: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na runs babe you dey date so. Just blow her then move on. Do not attempt to forget something serious with her. Jidxin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
darkmarky:

seniorman it was sentenced along side Megatron for kicking someone's ass (you know romance section) and I am not ready to plea ......
Hahaha...still sailing on that old boat man.

When are you due to be released from gaol?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Kollyk11(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
To avoid story that touch
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by olatunjithomas(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
Cc: naijamakossa Centyboy Rosieluv Olatunjithomas
Abeg come nd epp oo grin

we're on our way oooo na traffic dey delay us oooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by olatunjithomas(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
Cc: naijamakossa
Centyboy
Rosieluv
Olatunjithomas

Abeg come nd epp oo grin

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...still sailing on that old boat man.

When are you due to be released from gaol?

few weeks boss, thinking of taking a hiatus like you, the routine of the section is getting stale.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:

tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by olatunjithomas(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
undecided undecided

what I Doo??
is it your squeeze
someone cannot play with you??

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Jenny1010(f): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
i have the feeling you are Mumu 35 grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:

what I Doo??

is it your squeeze

someone cannot play with you??
issokay oo I sha no talk anytin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
darkmarky:

few weeks boss, thinking of taking a hiatus like you, the routine of the section is getting stale.
It's very necessary bro. Take a break, try out other forums, blogs or websites and come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Whytelyon(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:
ignoramous animal who doesnt even know where his relationship is heading to undecided

bullcrap undecided

Fùck it. Must you be Insulting?

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijamakossa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
grin u sure? U fit share all ur privacy with ur bae? undecided
I go try my best shaa
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
I go try my best shaa
hehehehe u too u hear ursef? U go try ur best sha undecided is dat gud enough?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by donMIG(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
1st question....u dei collect ir share of d savings feom her?
U wan marry her?
#3 i hope say u no dei folo ur heart leave ur brain for backyard

Wen u finish asna ds qstns

Den we jump into
ESSAY PART
ATTEMPT ALL...LOLX

guy to me if d girl d give me my share of d savings ...aha!no wahala
I remembered 1 tym my x logged into my fb on bb smiley u know say dat fone na winch girls no dei sabi logout most tyms or maybe she forgot...but wen ur tym n cup full u go must fvckup ni
Days later i just sy make check c who post pix make yab ,press like or check notiifications
Omo e go surprise u.....girls dei gada megs like mad notifications like mad.aha! I com like weitin b dis??
Later come c say na she ...1 mind say logout dis tin d oda say just look c.....i enter box....hehehehehe....my life never remaind dsame halleluya!
Omo! Ha oda bf how dem meet,how him banana b,e dei satisfy ha?wen she go come again.....i just laff d tin disgust me sha...aldou i was d factor dat led to dat some how....because i no dei blame ppl ...probably coz i wasnt rich or cldnt get her d xpnsive stuffs
Well like i gave a flyinsh!t
I nevee told her until d day we broke up.
My point b say always have it at d back of ir mind....dis b+++hes aint loyal
She fit like u sha but guy no carry mata for head come dei shout for help hear...or are u a learn?
Face ur demons urself dats d only way to b a man!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
nd shez always behaving like a very good girl.. I even spoke wit her mum on phone too
Which kind of efo did she cook for you last?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Which kind of efo did she cook for you last?
I never chop her food
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
I never chop her food
Dream nko
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
**"You are not the only one"** in sam smith's voice. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Dream nko
4 dz recession. ..no food 4 dream again oo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by MrHenshaw: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
I have a girlfriend she claims she love me but we hardly chat on whatsapp because she always tells me shez not d chatting type but always online on whatsapp. she claims she just read most messages nd reply some. shez also a facebook freak almost mostly online but she gave d same excuse that she just chk funny post and likes. what baffles me most is that whenever shez visiting her phone is always on airplane mode and she doesn't allow me to touch her fone claiming their are girls stuff on the phone....helpppppp

Is she a "witch craft".Why operating on air while on land.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by NnamdiN: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
In another thread, your wife didn't allow you do her without condom on your wedding night.

Here, you're having girlfriend issues undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Man2utd(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is your pet name aeroplane, that might give you an indication of why she puts her phone on air plane mode.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by chomytex(f): 12:24am On Nov 13, 2016
before coming to nairaland hv u talked to her about this?
If no try sitting her down, tell her u no longer comfortable with her lifestyle.
Her action will then determine ur reaction.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by julimartins(f): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2016
talktonase:
Bros wake up 'you are a side chick' tongue
lol ''side dick''.....more suitable
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by NaijaElba(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Small time they will start going from one church to another seeking God's face to answer there prayers....How will God answer there prayers when they wont stop cheating. What happened to ladies of nowadays?? Any lady that tries that shit with me will regret ever meeting me.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by olac21(m): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2016
I still cant believe you called her a girlfriend after all that!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 13, 2016
chomytex:
before coming to nairaland
hv u talked to her about this?

If no
try sitting her down, tell her u no longer comfortable with her lifestyle.

Her action will then determine ur reaction.

Lmao, no be only reaction...you no like chemical reaction undecided

Person na Runs girl, you say make dem dey follow her talk.

Those are the kind of girls am looking for sef !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / Man Refuse To Excuse Lovers In His Room, Film Them As They Have S£x / My Experience With A “church Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.