Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. (8530 Views)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Cjizzy(m): 2:52am On Nov 13, 2016
jidxin:
SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME NA
Even the devil will tell you same so that you can go to hell
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Annie939(f): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2016
it's a mark of respect to you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Annie939:
it's a mark of respect to you
see dem... birds of a feather.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2016
Do want us to tell you the obvious here? Or are you really that naive?
You are the side piece bro.....
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Mileslamar1(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2016
she is a pilot
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2016
larabae13:
Lolz grin ehya
You don enter one chance ma guy grin better brek up with her
That too harsh..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lizzdeb:

That too harsh..
wat should I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Gofwane(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
jidxin:
me sef be smart guy ooo..no try me
shut up jhoor
How can a sharp guy come here to ask for advice on such matters. Abeg in sit down for one corner make we see space for the real sharp guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.