Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (27844 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mamajaz(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
respect Ur self mehn.
You are mouthed...
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kunle86(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
My guy u need a drug called MOSTACEE produce by Doctor ken, planted in Jorisalem, harvested in Judah and package in Nigeria. It can cure saphlocucus erus, golocacus erus, typhod erus and all the eruses u may know. Buy it and drink it u shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
lol....u finished by 16, got admission 17, now you are 18 going to 19. U don grow up kai...Like people advised you, concentrate on your studies...Met my girlfriend wen I was in 200L but we started dating after I finished my final papers then, though we were friends but not too emotional, she was surprised when I asked her out cos gals flock round me alot.I walk round sku wit gals basically cos I had many girl friends, I got her attached to me b4 we even started dating by my little intelligence, bottomline, its easy to woo a gal and get result, just be smart, good looking and intelligence. Girls love smart and intelligent guys, build your mental capacity first, be da best then u'l hav d confidence to talk 2 gals in ur case.
clap for your self . boss if u are 19 weldone ... M not 19 for your info...
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mayoor15(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
clap for your self . boss if u are 19 weldone ... M not 19 for your info...
lol.....lemme just saying your problem is its either u'r still a teenager or an adult with a childish attitude. Your behaviour says its all, I get the reason for the post now
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

naaa 16/17
I reserve my comment...
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
lol.....lemme just saying your problem is its either u'r still a teenager or an adult with a childish attitude. Your behaviour says its all, I get the reason for the post now
.. I guess I did not call some pple here.... Oga at the top
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
RicardozRichard:

grin
I dey serious ooo baba cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Totti9(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
smoke or eat weed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mayoor15(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
.. I guess I did not call some pple here.... Oga at the top
lol.......lmao......God help you sha
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
lol.......lmao......God help you sha
.. Lol bros na just sabi sabi I no want.... Amen boss
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Tobium1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take dis before talking to any lady, and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
I think am OK with the post... Thanks a lot guysss.. Those that use style to insult me, I thank una... Those that also tell me the truth by facing my studies thanks alot....also those that *************** thanks a lot...... God bless you all. ...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
aaronson:
It's called inferiority complex by the opposite sex and it's caused by lack of confidence. Some guys pass through this phase trying to get used to relating to the female folks. Nothing abnormal is wrong with you, just work on your confidence when relating to the female folks, How?

Fake it, The best way of getting confident around a woman is faking it, then your brain would automatically get used to the scenerio. For example: Anytime you see a guy on the street or anywhere talking to a girl with his both hands in his pocket, he's exhibiting fake confidence and that's what am talking about. Try it and you would get used to relating with them fine.

Come back with success story so let's teach you how to touch them when alone with them.
Guy u are good
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Elmuaz:
Guy u are good
Thanks Boss. Appreciated.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
hmm let me Advice you always make sure you are with BABA BLUE or TOMTOM whenever u are with your babe... You are having a problem called itumapia sad
In ur mind now, uve said sometin reasonable. Wats itumapia?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Johnsown1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ur still small,read ur books and try to be a better person to the society
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnsown1:
Ur still small,read ur books and try to be a better person to the society
. Some pple get bone ear...it OK guys... Oga at the top... Shhhhhhhh Ur mouth..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Johnsown1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
. Some pple get bone ear...it OK guys... Oga at the top... Shhhhhhhh Ur mouth..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by bart10: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
U need to fortify yourself with Daura weed before the date wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by purpledove(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kayode kpele, lmao, u sort for answers and u got more than enough... In conclusion i knw u did this to get to Front Page, at least that was successful. But dont u try this again! cos i go call u Ram
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Harinholar(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Orisirisi.........God wll help you
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by dipori: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
go and take action bitters before u talk to babe

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Deilluminator(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg o, make your mama no hear sey you dey fear women oo

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by akmath: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2016
This call to serve the Lord, people think say God go come down from heaven come call them o. My brother this is a clear sign that the Lord wants u to work in his vineyard.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by jaafree: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Idrismusty97:
There is only one possible explanation....She is a witch.
.Next tym if u meet grab her and kiss her and then wait for the worst to happen if it didn't happen then 50prcnt of dat fear go don go pakam!
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by talk2dmc(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
It's called inferiority complex by the opposite sex and it's caused by lack of confidence. Some guys pass through this phase trying to get used to relating to the female folks. Nothing abnormal is wrong with you, just work on your confidence when relating to the female folks, How?

Fake it, The best way of getting confident around a woman is faking it, then your brain would automatically get used to the scenerio. For example: Anytime you see a guy on the street or anywhere talking to a girl with his both hands in his pocket, he's exhibiting fake confidence and that's what am talking about. Try it and you would get used to relating with them fine.

Come back with success story so let's teach you how to touch them when alone with them. [/quote]................you na baaaaaaaaaad man ! grin
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Rayman5(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2016
This kayode boy don suffer 4rm d hands of nairalanders hahahahhahahahahha
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Ezzyk94(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Take procold

Lol u no well grin
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2016
kharyode:
respect Ur self mehn.
lol, dats why u dey fear, u see those insulting u r saying d truth honestly, if u r an adult,jst see women/ladies as nomal friends, thereby free to express ur mind to a friend, jst be natural,dnt ever try to impress her in anyway, lastly, dont ever fall in love for any woman until she say yes and she mean it.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by vchykp(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Oziobansapat: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
FEAR IS D MOST DANGEROUS FEELINGS ON EARTH COS .............. FEAR CAN KILL U BEFORE UR TIME,, WHAT U NEED IS TO BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE N KILL D FEAR IN U BEFORE IT KILLS U... WISH U LUCK BRO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.