Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (27838 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by McPerry(f): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
UR BODY DON OVER FULL.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kingcomet(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaperLace:
Are you dating a deepfreezer? Is she snow?
I don't gerrit. angry
he is john snow and he is dating snow white

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
3. Physical looks
Op don't blame God if you are too handsome or ugly . which ever make sure you use it to trap those opposite sex . haven't you heard the ugliest dude riding the cutest babes
well I don't kw how to stress this. problem with dating women mostly find a route from this part

When a guy is thinking he doesn't look good , his hair not kept , his eyes not correct grin etc
As far as you've got brains you can put any lady in the emergency state
They have fish brains..They only think of their bait
But you have to think of the fish and your bait grin
ok let's go to the point
Dating a lady is like your brains finding another brain to match up with . it doest matter how you look . only few ladies care of this and it's because of their friends they roll with but never mind there is how you can't beat every obstacle
so Physical looks has a major role to play too in your nervousness

Possible Solution to this
Nothing .. JUST STOP THINKING
USE YOUR BRAIN TO ACT NOT THINK
IF YOUR HAIR IS BROWN DONT THINK OF CHANGING IT TO BLACK COS OF A LADY. Rather Introduce the brown hair to the lady

2. If you think you are not physically looking alright then it means your brain is not alright because it's responsible for the thought . so on a day you are like this Cancel the date with her and 're scheduled it until your brain is alright

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by cornel994(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bros abeg d try wear sweater wen u dey wit any babe
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mayoor15(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Attention!!! Please and please.. I m grown up now. I just share my experience when I was in secondary school.. (Ss2 and 3).. And now m in higher institution 200 level... You that are opening your mouth to tell me to grow up... I think you should grow up.. Okk..
lol....u finished by 16, got admission 17, now you are 18 going to 19. U don grow up kai...Like people advised you, concentrate on your studies...Met my girlfriend wen I was in 200L but we started dating after I finished my final papers then, though we were friends but not too emotional, she was surprised when I asked her out cos gals flock round me alot.I walk round sku wit gals basically cos I had many girl friends, I got her attached to me b4 we even started dating by my little intelligence, bottomline, its easy to woo a gal and get result, just be smart, good looking and intelligence. Girls love smart and intelligent guys, build your mental capacity first, be da best then u'l hav d confidence to talk 2 gals in ur case.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
4. Obsessed with Social media girls

This is like father of all confidence Killer . and most guys fall into this category. Forget about nairaland babes , what's app group babes , bbm babes etc it's not a good place to help boost your confidence towards women. Imagine you are chatting the girl for months on social media while other sharp guys are meeting her face to face . sorry You will just turn to last seen candidate while other guy nab her into the real thang. if you must use social media . just use it for this reasons
**. Plan a date

If you are used to chatting and killing girls on social media then when you meet them in reality you will end up very nervous because it's like a fish on land .
Your not adapted to the formula

before social media our ugly unfashion father's still hook up our mom and some ex you didn't kw grin

So possible solution to this
*** just stop extending chats on social media **
USE it to talk about useful information not asking out a girl kind of saga
keep it clean. don't greet like it's doctors prescriptions
One in the morning one in the afternoon and one in the night . Haba. you are damaging your MANLY hormone responsible for confidence when you do every thing just on social media

now don't get me wrong I kw some guys does finish every on social media but ask that guy how he did it he will tell you say na vanity promises oo

I hope those info will help you stop shaking when you with women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by nwajesus12(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
oyi na atu muooo grin grin grin baby i dey catch cold o akpata oyi na atu muo...... cool cool cool
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kinibigdeal(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari must resign

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by samafooo: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
na fear
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, I think we are experiencing the same thing. When even I'm with my babe and the thought of kissing her comes to my mind, I will have muscle pull and will begin to shiver like someone that is suffering from epileptic

*Nobody should quote me*
grin

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mumucatcher(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
your village people at work......... meet ur pastor.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by chibuike65: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Idrismusty97:
There is only one possible explanation....She is a witch.
bro is like me and you are thinking the same thing
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
cool

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by crackhouse(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
U need to release some accumulated sperms so u can feel alright.
Pls don't rape small girls, u can visit any ashi in ur area to help u out.
Good luck.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by saydfact(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?

Hi, I've been there before - this is what I do, I basically plan everything I want to say before such approach, well I don't ask ladies out, I only make them comfortable and become friends and then I'm free with them.

The most important thing is you have to train yourself, to be comfortable around ladies...

Today, I'm a social person, u won't believe how much I changed.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Attention!!! Please and please.. I m grown up now. I just share my experience when I was in secondary school.. (Ss2 and 3).. And now m in higher institution 200 level... You that are opening your mouth to tell me to grow up... I think you should grow up.. Okk..
Lol, Oga don vex oh
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by ibietela2(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?

This one don pass my own
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by wiloy2k8(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
how old are you .
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mayoor15(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:
how old are you .
u expect d guy to talk bah, with his words and body language, you'll know he is btw 18 and 20
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
did u go to a boys only skul??
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Polyestar(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Then stop going close to 'babes'. You're allergic to them.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by wiloy2k8(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
u expect d guy to talk bah, with his words and body language, you'll know he is btw 18 and 20

naaa 16/17
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mayoor15(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

naaa 16/17
hahahaha...lol.... He offend u b4 ni
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by nowpresence(f): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just breath! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by olopaooo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even the so call bold people also feel shy. But some things you must know is that, you do things that makes you feel real. Like, your dressing, the way you pick your words, be versatile meaning knowing a bit of almost everything be current. And who tell you the ladies themselves are not shy too
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Edmund147(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Try building ur confidence with an Olosho!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by taiwotosho22(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaperLace:
Are you dating a deepfreezer?
Is she snow?

I don't gerrit. angry
funny!
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by chigoizie7(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:

U need a thorough fuuuck.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
dis guy na old man o no mind am
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:

A form of anxiety disorder.

It is more of a social/performance anxiety disorder.

It probably has to do with your worry as to whether you will be able to impress her or if she will embarrass you or whether you will embarrass yourself. Much latter you start worrying about the sensations and reactions you feel anytime you talk to a woman. Then you really start noticing and fearing experiencing these sensations. You start to worry whether they will go away and whether you will ever be a normal guy. A normal guy who will talk to ladies with no hassles. You even observe guys who are comfortable around women and you are envious. You wonder why your case is different and the anxiety cycle continues.

Anxiety is a funny and somewhat strange thing. Know that it is not strange and you are not the only one affected. Naah. There is a rational reason why you react that way which is entrenched in our psychological make up as humans. Understanding this is important. Finally, note that trying to get rid of the feeling will only make it worse and amplify it.

Only you can mindfully notice your reactions and the flashes of thoughts and sensations that come up when you are even about to talk to a lady. You have to identify with them, welcome them and accept them. My suggestion SOUNDS STRANGE RIGHT?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by bee444: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's over-excitement and anxiety that's playing you. You lack confidence, and you need it abundantly. Used to be in your shoes then. Overcame it by being the boss and taking control of myself and the situation.
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kunle86(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
hmm let me Advice you always make sure you are with BABA BLUE or TOMTOM whenever u are with your babe... You are having a problem called itumapia sad
thumb up 4 u, thats the best idea for such poor guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / How To Crash Your Relationship 101 / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.