Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (27995 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
always stay calm and don't force ur self 2 impress her, just b ur self do things ur normal way cus in ur quest 2 impress her heart palpitation steps in next stress @d end depression i hope dis is Handy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by gaetano: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by deeway200(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Find courage in the fact that if u dont stop being scared when ever u are with a babe, the babe will be irritated. Trust me they like bad guys but not tout. Bad guy here means someone with courage

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Jayus1: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
You be Virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by muller101(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Not worthy to be on FP

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by careersome: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
eat garlic boss!

Are you a student or graduate looking for an internship in Nigeria? Would you like to connect, network and share information, ideas and knowledge with others like you? Then email your phone number to withus@careersome.com and you will be added to a whatsapp group.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by finalboss(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
give me her number

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by ademola1333(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Don't jst worry yourself, it will stop naturally. But be sure you are not suffering from low self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Goyim: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dammyomatic:
He is right you never grow up! Or you love lust to the extent that it caused fear!
FtFy

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by CXLVII: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
You need to start smoking and drinking alcohol then u start coaching yourself with prostitutes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaperLace:
Are you dating a deepfreezer?
Is she snow?

I don't gerrit. angry

U mean Jon Snow ?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by goingape1: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?
you are allergic to gorillas(naija women)

that's the symptoms

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
The surest answer:

Stay on Romance Section long enough.

Read every thread that concerns stuff like this and you'll see thiiiinnngggsss...
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kaybestt(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
datz pwettu easy ... wear pull over anytime u r with her .... pls dont thank me, what r friends 4
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by jonathan111: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
The mod that moved this shit to front page suffers the same problem

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
@op I am not going to paint words, if you
always feel cold when around a particular person, boy/girl,know this >>> the said person is already dead but the spirit is hanging around for a purpose. There are so many dead souls on earth in search of one thing or another.
I am speaking of what I know very
well. be informed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Take procold
hahahahahah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP, I think we are experiencing the same thing. When even I'm with my babe and the thought of kissing her comes to my mind, I will have muscle pull and will begin to shiver like someone that is suffering from epileptic

*Nobody should quote me*

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Snakeeyes08: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Excess konji could be d case.do less self sevicing,do babe chasing evangelism,dress well,smell well n make sure u'r not always broke.u can think me lera cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by PETUK(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?
you have no business with a lady

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by jbcul4ril(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
You lack confidence. Work on your guts

Your condition can also make you talk rubbish or ask stupid questions.

Don't talk when you don't have idea of the topic she brings up. Learn to keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by PETUK(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
PETUK:
you have no business with a lady
face your studies
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by princefaculty(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Virgin feeling, you are either yet to be disvirgined or still a virgin at heart...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by canDy4eva(f): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
thanks bro .. You be sure guy..
y wont he be a sure guy when he is lying to u. We humans detest the truth. You r not of age. Concentrate in ur studies. When the time is right u wont need to come here n ask this quesion.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Jailerrr(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Boy I think you love too much,having too much passion, don't wanna hurt your gal,low self esteem, am I worth it,or maybe you're still a teenager..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
u need 2 dose of abara Chineke slaps to reset ya elo-elo grin
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

u need 2 dose of abara Chineke slaps to reset ya elo-elo grin
Lol. No be that one..
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jailerrr:
Boy I think you love too much,having too much passion, don't wanna hurt your gal,low self esteem, am I worth it,or maybe you're still a teenager..
mmmmmmmm... I think you just talk sense into me... I remain loyal sir.. Tanx
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
canDy4eva:
y wont he be a sure guy when he is lying to u. We humans detest the truth. You r not of age. Concentrate in ur studies. When the time is right u wont need to come here n ask this quesion.
I hear you.. Tanx ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.