Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636539 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Good evenin Dr. Pls ai noticed a white rubber lyk substance in my stool and also a foamy stool kinda even when ai don't urinate wen stooling. More lyk a foamy stool lyk foamy urine
How long has this been?
Color of faeces?
Does this stool has mucous consistency?
Do you observe your frequent toile uset as a diarrhea?
Do have any present health challenges, or 2-3months back?
Does this observation comes with abdominal pains?
Does this observation comes with tenesmus( use dictionary)?
Does this observation comes with bloating or frequent flatus removal?
Does the urine smell awful?
Color of urine?
Difficulty passing urine?
Can you describe the foamy consistency of this urine?
When did it start?
Do the observations on your faeces and the urine come simultaneously or concurrently?
Fever?
Nausea?
Bloating?
Anal pain?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
2Ballz:

How long has this been? About a week
Color of faeces? brown (both light and dark) sometimes part of the stool has a grey color
Does this stool has mucous consistency? No. The rubber like stuff ai saw was like a condom. It happened only yesterday
Do you observe your frequent toile uset as a diarrhea? No. But ai had constipation with blood before this episode but its gone
Do have any present health challenges, or 2-3months back? No
Does this observation comes with abdominal pains? No
Does this observation comes with tenesmus( use dictionary)? No
Does this observation comes with bloating or frequent flatus removal? No
Does the urine smell awful? No
Color of urine? Normal. Yellow, white. Notin strange
Difficulty passing urine? Yes
Can you describe the foamy consistency of this urine? Ai said the stool has bubbles in it. Not my urine
When did it start? A week ago
Do the observations on your faeces and the urine come simultaneously or concurrently?
Fever? No
Nausea? No
Bloating? No
Anal pain? Yes when ai had constipation but it has subsided
Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Thanks
Finally, does the observation on your stool seems to be reducing or increasing?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2020
2Ballz:

Your posted result sheet is not clear enough to decipher anything.
how about this sir?

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Saintly01(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Balogun:
you are doing all the right things. People dont seem to appreciate how much fluid you lose even with the slightest fever. Eating well gives the viruses the chance to live out their own life quicker. Good hydration, vitamins and carbohydrate is all you need. There is an obsession for antibiotics even in the uk. They now have problems with methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus known as MRSA.
Is there a cure for MRSA and other Staph infections, if there is, what is the treatment required?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2020
naijaboy756:
how about this sir?
Kindly confirm if the following are true with the written:
1) Norflex
2) Sirdalud
3) Renerve Plus
4) Arthrogratis.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Saintly01:

Is there a cure for MRSA and other Staph infections, if there is, what is the treatment required?
There is treatment and management for infectious diseases coming in with MRSA and other Staphylococcus spp activities. Treatment starts with running for a culture and a confirmatory biochemical reaction for the supposed complaint. Treatment therefore should follow in line with susceptibility testing.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Saintly01(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
2Ballz:

There is treatment and management for infectious diseases coming in with MRSA and other Staphylococcus spp activities. Treatment starts with running for a culture and a confirmatory biochemical reaction for the supposed complaint. Treatment therefore should follow in line with susceptibility testing.
Thanks Dr.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
2Ballz:

Kindly confirm if the following are true with the written:
1) Norflex
2) Sirdalud
3) Renerve Plus
4) Arthrogratis.
cofirmdt sir. Even though we need extra skills to decode what you doctors write cheesy
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Saintly01:
Thanks Dr.
You're welcome.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2020
naijaboy756:
Boss 2balls,

Thanks for all the good work. Have always had this back pain. Have been treated for stress, H-pylori and recently did an xray with drugs below prescribed...

I just pray it is a treatable condition.

Those medications can help reduce and manage the pains especially if it is coming from tilting of the muscles. But then it would have been better if I also have a view of the xray report too for me to know if this is treatable ( curable in a sense) or not. But in the absence of it, kindly follow treatment as directed by your doctor and when this round of management is done, please let him know of it to know what next is in line to do.

All the best.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
@amakachris95;@lamarbutton. I am yet to read your PMs as I always find it difficult to assess mails on that platform. You may write me using my WhatsApp should you still want to. To reach me use my signature on my profile.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2020
2Ballz:

Those medications can help reduce and manage the pains especially if it is coming from tilting of the muscles. But then it would have been better if I also have a view of the xray report too for me to know if this is treatable ( curable in a sense) or not. But in the absence of it, kindly follow treatment as directed by your doctor and when this round of management is done, please let him know of it to know what next is in line to do.

All the best.
OK sir. Will send the xray report later today
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
naijaboy756:
OK sir. Will send the xray report later today
Okay oga.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2020
2Ballz:

Okay oga.
Hope this can be seen sir

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2020
naijaboy756:
Hope this can be seen sir
Not really. Just don't bother it. You will be fine.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2020
All,

I am finding it difficult to assess mails on Nairaland PM platform. I have said this umpteen number of times, yet I still don't understand why most of you still can't get this.
Please just to ensure a faster reply to your mails kindly use my whatsapp messenger or mail address ( for privacy or Urgency) @All and @ayorins. They are located in the signature of my profile.

Good morning.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2020
2Ballz:

Not really. Just don't bother it. You will be fine.
Thank you sir
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Qasak(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good afternoon doctor
I have problem of itching in my anus and I often have mucus like discharge coupled with a fishy smell. Please doctor I would need advise on which test I should go for as this condition I am is quiet frustrating. Waiting on your help sir.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Qasak:
Good afternoon doctor
I have problem of itching in my anus and I often have mucus like discharge coupled with a fishy smell. Please doctor I would need advise on which test I should go for as this condition I am is quiet frustrating. Waiting on your help sir.
Gender?
How long has this been?
Where is this discharge coming from, the anus or....?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Qasak(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
2Ballz:

Gender?
How long has this been?
Where is this discharge coming from, the anus or....?

Thanks from reply am
male
1 year plus now.
the discharge is from the anus it’s itches mostly at night .
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Qasak:

Thanks from reply am
male
1 year plus now.
the discharge is from the anus it’s itches mostly at night .

If this condition has taken a year plus, why haven't you gone to the clinic for an evaluation, and if you had, what did the doctor say about this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by carsprayer: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please doctors in the house help. My dad is stooling small bloods last two weeks, then later it stopped. Now he feels pain in his anus. He feels something like an injury in his anus. A swelling inside....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2020
carsprayer:
Please doctors in the house help. My dad is stooling small bloods last two weeks, then later it stopped. Now he feels pain in his anus. He feels something like an injury in his anus. A swelling inside....
Why hasn't he seen the doctor about it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning doc. Ai hv bin seeing tiny pimples on my hand. Dey were nt much b4 but now its lyk its spreading. Any idea wats cosin it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Good morning doc. Ai hv bin seeing tiny pimples on my hand. Dey were nt much b4 but now its lyk its spreading. Any idea wats cosin it?
There are many causes to rashes in the hand rounding from infection to allergic and then to dermatological condition. I would advise you to seek a physical doctor's help on this reason being that you aren't too present to answer questions and I wouldn't want to wait for any slowdown.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Apcexchange: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
doc pls I have a two questions to ask

1. my brother sees blood in his stool though he feels no pains at nor any symptoms, what could be wrong

2. I have been wondering if its right for one's menstral period to last for 6-7 days ( 7 days mostly)
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Qasak(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
2Ballz:

If this condition has taken a year plus, why haven't you gone to the clinic for an evaluation, and if you had, what did the doctor say about this?
Good evening doctor.NO I have not seen a doctor yet but I just went to a lab today and they said I should do a stool mcs, Which I am about to do. I will appreciate your advise sir.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
2Ballz:

There are many causes to rashes in the hand rounding from infection to allergic and then to dermatological condition. I would advise you to seek a physical doctor's help on this reason being that you aren't too present to answer questions and I wouldn't want to wait for any slowdown.
ok thank you. But by infection, wat infections can cos it? And it's not lyk rashes. Dey are just on different places on my ryt hand
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Qasak:

Good evening doctor.NO I have not seen a doctor yet but I just went to a lab today and they said I should do a stool mcs, Which I am about to do. I will appreciate your advise sir.
Go and do the fecal analysis for larvae of pinworms or the worms itself with unintending bacterial loads. You may also need to do a white blood cell count with its differentials.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Apcexchange:
doc pls I have a two questions to ask

1. my brother sees blood in his stool though he feels no pains at nor any symptoms, what could be wrong

2. I have been wondering if its right for one's menstral period to last for 6-7 days ( 7 days mostly)

1. He should see a doctor incase this occur again. Meanwhile, he should have his feaces sample for occult stains,and a red blood cell count with PCV done for the sake of history keeping.

2. Provided all things are alright, a period of about 6-7 days is nothing to bother about.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Excel70: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
2Ballz:

Go and do the fecal analysis for larvae of pinworms or the worms itself with unintending bacterial loads. You may also need to do a white blood cell count with its differentials.
Dr 2Ballz. I always feel waist back pain at my lower back immediately after consuming sugary stuff like soft drinks and cake. I can't even put sugar in food. I know too much sugar consumption is not good but my body should be able to tolerate a bit of it.
What can cause and how can I stop it

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.