Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635164 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Investnow2017: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi
1) Does he normally suffer from headaches?
2) is the eye pain new or old
3) what happens when he has the pain and headaches?.. Any vomiting? Dizziness?
4) How long does the pain and headache last for if not new?.
5) Does he have any symptoms before having headache and pain?

1) Does he normally suffer from headaches? Yes
2) is the eye pain new or old - New
3) what happens when he has the pain and headaches?.. Any vomiting? Dizziness? - Headaches only
4) How long does the pain and headache last for if not new?. Some hours
5) Does he have any symptoms before having headache and pain? Not really
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Investnow2017:

1) Does he normally suffer from headaches? Yes
2) is the eye pain new or old - New
3) what happens when he has the pain and headaches?.. Any vomiting? Dizziness? - Headaches only
4) How long does the pain and headache last for if not new?. Some hours
5) Does he have any symptoms before having headache and pain? Not really

It could be a number of things. Firstly you need to take him for eye test to rule out vision problem as a cause of his headaches. Does he wear glasses?. If you shine a light into his eyes in a dark room , what do you see?
How long has he been having this headaches?
How is he at school?. Does he go through any stress at school?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Investnow2017: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

It could be a number of things. Firstly you need to take him for eye test to rule out vision problem as a cause of his headaches. Does he wear glasses?. If you shine a light into his eyes in a dark room , what do you see?
How long has he been having this headaches?
How is he at school?. Does he go through any stress at school?

Oh thanks for your prompt feedback. No, he does not wear glasses. Stress? Well, everyone goes through some measure of stress once in a while, lol. Yes, he is schooling, but schools are not even in session currently. He started complaining about these headaches, I think, since the beginning of this year.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mofetemi(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi
There is nothing like chronic malaria or typhoid. What symptoms were you having when you had these tests?
The test showed you have antibodies against salmonella antigens. It is difficult to tell if this is past or current infection in the absence of any clinical details

Well, my symptom before the malaria and typhoid was often body warmness/hotness with no weakness at all. In the pharmacy, i was given ATHELUTRIN FORTE, KRISMOX, and PARACETAMOL pills to use for the malaria and typhoid. After the usage, truely, d frequent body warmness/hotness vanished. The only time i experience the warmness now is perhaps when i am stressed which means it ia only at seldom now.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mofetemi(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi,
Food getting stuck can be a symptom of many things.
1) Does this occur with solid or liquid food or both?. *solid-perhaps because i eat in a rush way back*[
2) What happens when food gets stuck?. Any vomiting?*NO* Abdo pain?.. *NO*
3) Any breathing problems?*NO* But i noticed i use to have one nose hole blockage at seldom but when i use Vicks inhaler, it subsides
4) Which Medications are you on?. *Am on NATRIXAM 1.5/5mg which i use based on my blood pressure readings*
5) Any previous medical problems? *I was once diabetic but i am no more again. I am still hypertensive. There was a time i had a very chronic headache and head hotness. It was then my doc recomended CAFERGOT pill which got me rekindled but i noticed it was since i used this cafergot that i started to experience this food stuck sensation in throat/chest (without chest pain). I have used ULSAKIT and some acidic blockers pills but i am not getting the best result that i want. Currently, i use Bicarbonate Soda when the stuck is getting out of hands(which makes me better) but i dont want this sensation to be what i will be nursing, i want to eradicat it totally and that is why i am seeking this help.*
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ShugaFly(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello Doctor, I have been feeling Mild pains from the left part of my belly , and my Belly keeps Beating as if there is something moving in it ,
My temperature also gets so high in the evening and I feel so weak
But it calms down in the night ...
Any Thoughts please
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by precadel: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi
Did you have any fever?.
Was the pain in one eyes or both eyes?
Were your eyes red?
Were you vision affected?
Were your nose runny?.
Depending on the cause of your symptoms, Lora tadine should be sufficient if caused by allergic rhinosinusitis
Thanks doc. I used the loratidine till I got better...both eyes were aching and fever also...no runny nose..just a little cough...just couldn't look at things for long .. really appreciate it
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tayomi37(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
[b]
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi Tayomi
Having morning pain can be a sign of many things,
1) what does the pain feel like and how long does it last for?
2) what relieves the pain?
3) Are you a man or woman? What is your occupation?
4) Do you have pain anywhere else in other joints?
5) what have you tried for the pain?

Thanks so much Dr for your response.

Are you a man or woman?
1 I'm a man 43yrs +

what does the pain feel like and how long does it last for?
2 The pain usually starts from my left hip joint down to my knee joint, the left tigh bone pains me seriously (it's a continuous sharp one) it happens in the morning and it comes and go during the day and also at night continuously.

what relieves the pain?
3 I can't really say because I have taken various drugs even amongst them are calcium D3, Felvin, I've used diclofenac even I'm using blood tonic, multivitamin and anti malaria. I even bought balm to massage the place

What is your occupation?
5 My occupation is teaching, I go to work riding motorbike at average of 1 hour on daily basis but since the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN I've not been on bike for like 2 months now I'm at home.

Do you have pain anywhere else in other joints?
6 Yes, I felt pain on the other joint but it can hardly be felt I can hardly notice it but my major trouble is that left tigh because I find it unbearable, sometimes to turn while I'm lying down prove difficult I'm even on daily exercise daily body exercise now
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Mofetemi post=90682776][/quote]

Your swallowing issue could be due to 1) Dry mouth. 2) oesophagus narrowing due to long-standing acid reflux. 3) A mechanical obstruction in your throat.
Does the problem occur at the top when you eat food or at the bottom of your throat as the food goes down?
Cafergot has caffeine aswell which can also cause dry mouth. Do you take it regularly?. If yes you need to keep a closer eye on your BP.
The definitive investigation is an OGD to look inside your throat and stomach.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tayomi37:

[b]

It sounds like either of the following 1) sciatica 2) osteoarthritis 3) Inflammatory arthritis.
The sharp nature of the pain and your previous prolonged bike travel is highly consistent with sciatica related symptoms.
The pain on movement is suspicious for osteoarthritis.
The morning related pain is consistent with inflammatory arthritis.
The next step is you need an X-ray of your pelvis and knees to get a diagnosis and rule out other things.
You can try naproxen and omeprazole for pain.

Thanks so much Dr for your response.

Are you a man or woman?
1 I'm a man 43yrs +

what does the pain feel like and how long does it last for?
2 The pain usually starts from my left hip joint down to my knee joint, the left tigh bone pains me seriously (it's a continuous sharp one) it happens in the morning and it comes and go during the day and also at night continuously.

what relieves the pain?
3 I can't really say because I have taken various drugs even amongst them are calcium D3, Felvin, I've used diclofenac even I'm using blood tonic, multivitamin and anti malaria. I even bought balm to massage the place

What is your occupation?
5 My occupation is teaching, I go to work riding motorbike at average of 1 hour on daily basis but since the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN I've not been on bike for like 2 months now I'm at home.

Do you have pain anywhere else in other joints?
6 Yes, I felt pain on the other joint but it can hardly be felt I can hardly notice it but my major trouble is that left tigh because I find it unbearable, sometimes to turn while I'm lying down prove difficult I'm even on daily exercise daily body exercise now

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
precadel:

Thanks doc. I used the loratidine till I got better...both eyes were aching and fever also...no runny nose..just a little cough...just couldn't look at things for long .. really appreciate it

Sounds like a mixed picture of infectious and allergic conjunctivitis.
If no further fever, just continue with loratadine. Also regularly wash your eyes/face with cool water to relieve your symptoms of achy eyes. The cough should subside with time.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
ShugaFly:
Hello Doctor, I have been feeling Mild pains from the left part of my belly , and my Belly keeps Beating as if there is something moving in it ,
My temperature also gets so high in the evening and I feel so weak
But it calms down in the night ...
Any Thoughts please

Hi ShugaFly
Would need some more information to be able to help further
1) Are you male or female?. If female more intimate questions would be needed and you should follow up with your doctor
2) Is the pain sharp? Dull?
3) Any bloating, diarrhoea? Constipation? Any blood when you go toilet?
4) Any medical problems?
5) Any protrusion from your tummy?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Leem54: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello Doctor, pls i have been having bacterial overgrowth over time now, and i have been prescribed amoxicillin 1g but i notice it gets better after treatment but after like 10-14 days after treatment it keeps reoccurring. Is that normal?
I also experience symptoms like stomach pain, purging and too much gas which smells bad.
Pls help i have been using antibiotics continuously
Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by precadel: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Sounds like a mixed picture of infectious and allergic conjunctivitis.
If no further fever, just continue with loratadine. Also regularly wash your eyes/face with cool water to relieve your symptoms of achy eyes. The cough should subside with time.
Thank you so much
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by richie10k: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good evening everyone, pls I have a sudden eye issue.
3 weeks ago there was a massive wind that blew some particles into my eye,it was very painful. But after like 2 days it got better after using an eye drop medication.
But recently I have noticed that that particular eye is having blurry vision.
Pls any advice to help the situation will be highly appreciated.
Lest I forget I used to spend a lot of time in front of computer screen but have minimized the habit.
I am just 31yrs old,can't afford an eye problem
Help kindly needed
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Leem54:
Hello Doctor, pls i have been having bacterial overgrowth over time now, and i have been prescribed amoxicillin 1g but i notice it gets better after treatment but after like 10-14 days after treatment it keeps reoccurring. Is that normal?
I also experience symptoms like stomach pain, purging and too much gas which smells bad.
Pls help i have been using antibiotics continuously
Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Leem
Am not sure what you mean by having bacterial overgrowth as it can mean two different diagnosis like helicobacter pylori gastritis or small intestine bacteria overgrowth. Which one were you diagnosed with?.
I also wonder if you are having symptoms of c.difficile based on your recurrent antibiotic use. I think you need to follow up with your GP
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mofetemi(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Your swallowing issue could be due to 1) Dry mouth. 2) oesophagus narrowing due to long-standing acid reflux. 3) A mechanical obstruction in your throat. THIS NOTED. WHAT CAN I NOW DO?

Does the problem occur at the top when you eat food or at the bottom of your throat as the food goes down?IT OCCOURS LET SAY AT MIDDLE OF THROAT PIPE

Cafergot has caffeine aswell which can also cause dry mouth. Do you take it regularly?. If yes you need to keep a closer eye on your BP. I DONT TAKE THE CAFERGOT REGULARLY. I ONLY TAKE WHEN I EXPERIENCE CRAZY HEADACHE WHICH I HAVE NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED FOR OVER 6-7MONTHS NOW

The definitive investigation is an OGD to look inside your throat and stomach. IS THE OGB SAME AS ENDOSCOPY OR WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY OGD?

CURRENTLY, I AM FEELING MILD CHEST PAIN, NECK ACHE AND MINTY SENSATION FROM MY THROAT WHEN I LIE DOWN. OR DOES POSTURE CAUSE THE ABOVE FEELINGS because I FACE DOWN ALOT AT WORK WHILE WORKING. LATELY, I ENSURE I EXERCISE THE HEAD-NECK AT INTERVALS

what is the way forward please, doc?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Leem54: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Hi Leem
Am not sure what you mean by having bacterial overgrowth as it can mean two different diagnosis like helicobacter pylori gastritis or small intestine bacteria overgrowth. Which one were you diagnosed with?.
I also wonder if you are having symptoms of c.difficile based on your recurrent antibiotic use. I think you need to follow up with your GP

Thank you for response Doctor, it is helicobacter pylori gastritis that was suspected because i also do have heartburn and indigestion frequently.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by WishfulProtege: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Hi Doctor!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leem54:

Thank you for response Doctor, it is helicobacter pylori gastritis that was suspected because i also do have heartburn and indigestion frequently.

Thanks. The question is if you actually have h pylori, you can get tested for it in a lab but having the bacteria doesn’t mean it is causing your symptoms. If it is truly h pylori that is causing your symptoms, treatment should have worked unless you didn’t take your medications fully or something else is causing your symptoms.
OGD is also called endoscopy and it will provide better explanation for your symptoms.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
WishfulProtege:
Hi Doctor, please I have this kind of thing on my laps since a very long time, could you please tell me what it is and how to get rid of it, perhaps?

Is it itchy? Do you have it anywhere else?. It looks fungal to me vs dry skin
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Leem54: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Thanks. The question is if you actually have h pylori, you can get tested for it in a lab but having the bacteria doesn’t mean it is causing your symptoms. If it is truly h pylori that is causing your symptoms, treatment should have worked unless you didn’t take your medications fully or something else is causing your symptoms.
OGD is also called endoscopy and it will provide better explanation for your symptoms.

Thank you for responding Doctor, you know at some point i thought so too that if it is h pylori it should have cleared away with treatment. I even used elicorid the three regimen drug. So i have been wondering that with a lot gas and bloating and reoccurrence.... it might be small intestine bacterial overgrowth.
But i will try to follow your suggestion of the OGD. It is just that most Doctors i visit do not prescibe it for me. All the prescribe is antibiotics again.
Thank you once more!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kimzylove(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by WishfulProtege: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Is it itchy? Do you have it anywhere else?. It looks fungal to me vs dry skin

Not itchy Sir.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mofetemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
AmbulatoryMedic:

Your swallowing issue could be due to 1) Dry mouth. 2) oesophagus narrowing due to long-standing acid reflux. 3) A mechanical obstruction in your throat.
Does the problem occur at the top when you eat food or at the bottom of your throat as the food goes down?
Cafergot has caffeine aswell which can also cause dry mouth. Do you take it regularly?. If yes you need to keep a closer eye on your BP.
The definitive investigation is an OGD to look inside your throat and stomach.

Your swallowing issue could be due to 1) Dry mouth. 2) oesophagus narrowing due to long-standing acid reflux. 3) A mechanical obstruction in your throat. THIS NOTED. WHAT CAN I NOW DO?

Does the problem occur at the top when you eat food or at the bottom of your throat as the food goes down?IT OCCOURS LET SAY AT MIDDLE OF THROAT PIPE

Cafergot has caffeine aswell which can also cause dry mouth. Do you take it regularly?. If yes you need to keep a closer eye on your BP. I DONT TAKE THE CAFERGOT REGULARLY. I ONLY TAKE WHEN I EXPERIENCE CRAZY HEADACHE WHICH I HAVE NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED FOR OVER 6-7MONTHS NOW

The definitive investigation is an OGD to look inside your throat and stomach. IS THE OGB SAME AS ENDOSCOPY OR WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY OGD?

CURRENTLY, I AM FEELING MILD CHEST PAIN, NECK ACHE AND MINTY SENSATION FROM MY THROAT WHEN I LIE DOWN. OR DOES POSTURE CAUSE THE ABOVE FEELINGS because I FACE DOWN ALOT AT WORK WHILE WORKING. LATELY, I ENSURE I EXERCISE THE HEAD-NECK AT INTERVALS

what is the way forward please, doc?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mofetemi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leem54:

Thank you for responding Doctor, you know at some point i thought so too that if it is h pylori it should have cleared away with treatment. I even used elicorid the three regimen drug. So i have been wondering that with a lot gas and bloating and reoccurrence.... it might be small intestine bacterial overgrowth.
But i will try to follow your suggestion of the OGD. It is just that most Doctors i visit do not prescibe it for me. All the prescribe is antibiotics again.
Thank you once more!

Hi sir or ma, your issue and mine seems to be related and same infact. I will like to chat you up on whatsapp, please. zero-eight-zero-five-five-seven-nine-three-seven-four-one
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
WishfulProtege:

Not itchy Sir and I don't have anywhere apart from my thighs. How do I get it treated? Its been long there.

It looks like contact dermatitis due to your thighs rubbing Together . If it’s not itching, just keep the area moisturised and with regular good hygiene..
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by molybdenum0012: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
2Ballz:

You may want to grade this pain: Severe, moderate, and mild.
You may also want tell us how this pain has affected your general input to your daily activity.

Alright. It is not a terrible one especially if the concerned pain is just being felt along the last finger.
Is this pain of dull nature? Appear to come like a needle prick?

These tips may be helpful:
1) It would not take that long to heal if you rest that wrist. So let the wrist have some rest.
2) Apply both warm and cold compress on the wrist. Warm compress only is nice but alterations of the temperature around your pains will help it more.
3) Take fruits and vitamins along with your balance diet. Ensure that your meal carries enough of calcium, magnesium and phosphate minerals.
4) Roll a band over the wrist. This will reduce activities around the wrist.
5) Book with a massaging home for a special forearm/wrist/hand massage.
6) Do an X-ray of the wrist to know what could be out of place.
7) See a physical doctor if the pain has been for a 1-3 months with no reduction.

Hey Doctor

I decided to visit a general hospital on Monday after observing that the pisiform bone of my left wrist has increased in size and still hurt, with burn in sensation up my arm and down my last finger.

After explain in my symptoms, he could not exam in it physically because he was sitting at a distance ( fear of covid 19 I guess). He asked me if I ever fell on it, I said no then he said two pisiform bones are sometimes not exactly the same size. But I still believe mine increased in size as a result of what I don't know and still hurt.

Meanwhile, the pain had decreased now compared to what it was few weeks ago. But it still hurts. And the pisiform bone shoot out and hard as rock. the prescription made by the doctor I attached. Why did he prescribe anti malaria when I do not complain of fever or general body pains. Huh..

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Oluwafemifemi: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning to all dr.s in the house. God bless you guys exceedingly for all the free help you are rendering here although doesn't seem like it but millions of people like me both on nairaland and offline looking for help online before consulting a dr really appreciate you all. Thank you

Please I have a very big issue I'm battling now, and I ll be grateful if I can get any advice or suggestions of what is going on cause am getting really worried somewhat... PLEASE GUYS NEVER GO TO 500# BROTHEL AGAIN, IM BEGGING PLEASE, ITS DEMEANING AND FULL OF HORROR STORIES

My issue : in my usual wayward way I went ahead to the most stupid 500 nairaland brothel I could find , initially tried looking for someone clean even lost some money in the process , eventually I settled for a woman ( should be in a her 40s, but I figured she's clean cause she's lightskin ( another stupid decision )

I noticed she tried to touch my dick (like trying to infect me with something on purpose ) but disguised as trying to rub my dick/put on a condom, however after few minutes penetrating (I used a condom) I complained about not feeling anything while penetrating and she immediately vexed and stood up (I didn't finish )
While putting her clothes on she said something like "you have collected something" in her igboish yoruba dialect and this really got me worried.

However stupidly again cause I didn't finish , I went to another cheap brothel but a better class , where you can only get at 500# with good negotiating skills, I finished up (used a condom again, but she used a tissue to remove the condom while slipping it downwards, maybe I might have had contact with her fluid in the process?) under few minutes going home feeling very stupid

Fast forward 3 days later, I noticed I have this very slight sensation on my penis, like the penis is inflamed a little on the tip, not sharp at all , but very dull with no discharge. I also notice I have this burning sensation after ejaculation once and i sometimes feel cramp in my stomach with a very slight tingling sensation sometimes in the penis, The skin around the tip is also crumpled , it's been a month now and I still experience the slight sensation ( is like a feeling of using very small bit of Robb ( not Aboniki ) on the area around the penis while the penis slightly rub on it causing a sensation of having an irritant soap in your pee hole )

Help diagnose please, I really need to narrow it down to know the specific test I will be going for as against just doing random series of test which will be very expensive

I went for HIV test too, but will be going again at 12 weeks

No discharge, no blisters, doesn't scratch, just those symptoms in the first few days and now the slight rubbing somewhat cold sensation , can't really describe, but I don't think it's normal .. help please, thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BPO(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello Doctor. God bless you for the great work you are doing here.

A. I have been feeling a sensation like there is food stock along my throat by more like pressure on the throat like that of a boil on skin.

B. I use to feel heartburn symptoms like dryness along the throat down through the passage to the stomach. I do belch a lot some months back, still do occasionally after eating that brings small parts of the food to the mouth.

I was given Atacid for the dry throat and it has subsided, he said the antibiotics will further banish the dry throat sensations.

1. I visited a pharmacist and explained and he prescribed CIPROTAB. I have am on day 5 now and this morning started feeling slight pain along my diaphragm/ lower ribs. Is the pain a side effect of the drug? And should I be concerned? I have 2 days to complete the medication.

2. From day 3 of the use of CEPHROTAB, I had this nose blocking and opening like that of cold symptoms. Can I take Cold drugs alongside the antibiotics I am currently taking?

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AmbulatoryMedic: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oluwafemifemi:
Good morning to all dr.s in the house. God bless you guys exceedingly for all the free help you are rendering here although doesn't seem like it but millions of people like me both on nairaland and offline looking for help online before consulting a dr really appreciate you all. Thank you

Please I have a very big issue I'm battling now, and I ll be grateful if I can get any advice or suggestions of what is going on cause am getting really worried somewhat... PLEASE GUYS NEVER GO TO 500# BROTHEL AGAIN, IM BEGGING PLEASE, ITS DEMEANING AND FULL OF HORROR STORIES

My issue : in my usual wayward way I went ahead to the most stupid 500 nairaland brothel I could find , initially tried looking for someone clean even lost some money in the process , eventually I settled for a woman ( should be in a her 40s, but I figured she's clean cause she's lightskin ( another stupid decision )

I noticed she tried to touch my dick (like trying to infect me with something on purpose ) but disguised as trying to rub my dick/put on a condom, however after few minutes penetrating (I used a condom) I complained about not feeling anything while penetrating and she immediately vexed and stood up (I didn't finish )
While putting her clothes on she said something like "you have collected something" in her igboish yoruba dialect and this really got me worried.

However stupidly again cause I didn't finish , I went to another cheap brothel but a better class , where you can only get at 500# with good negotiating skills, I finished up (used a condom again, but she used a tissue to remove the condom while slipping it downwards, maybe I might have had contact with her fluid in the process?) under few minutes going home feeling very stupid

Fast forward 3 days later, I noticed I have this very slight sensation on my penis, like the penis is inflamed a little on the tip, not sharp at all , but very dull with no discharge. I also notice I have this burning sensation after ejaculation once and i sometimes feel cramp in my stomach with a very slight tingling sensation sometimes in the penis, The skin around the tip is also crumpled , it's been a month now and I still experience the slight sensation ( is like a feeling of using very small bit of Robb ( not Aboniki ) on the area around the penis while the penis slightly rub on it causing a sensation of having an irritant soap in your pee hole )

Help diagnose please, I really need to narrow it down to know the specific test I will be going for as against just doing random series of test which will be very expensive

I went for HIV test too, but will be going again at 12 weeks

No discharge, no blisters, doesn't scratch, just those symptoms in the first few days and now the slight rubbing somewhat cold sensation , can't really describe, but I don't think it's normal .. help please, thanks.

Hi Oluwafemi
In the absence of discharge, blisters, swelling or pain on ejaculation, it is unlikely to be STI.
If you are worried, you can have a swab of your urethral meatus done to rule out chlamydia/gonorrhoea but highly unlikely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.