Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636613 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ACM10: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
luvola: @ acm - he had consult a public general hospital @ ajeromi ajegunle in lagos owned by lagos state govt.. Is it a good hospital ?.. Hw will someone knows a good surgeon..? The doctors in the aforedmention hospital told him that this is not the first time they are doing the surgery and that they do it almost all the time.. Pls is the aformentioned hospital good ? Pls enlight me more on this hernia because he is scared
He should visit Lasuth and ask for a urologist. Hernia is simply a protrusion from the weak part or opening of the body. Get more info on it on google.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ACM10: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
rexxx: Doctor in the house can a nursing mother of a 4 week old baby take deworming tablet
It depends on the actual drug in question. Moreover, who prescribed the drug?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by luvola(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ acm - we have searched and get info about this disorder and read horrible stories about post complications of the surgery like damage of the pelvis arising frm the use of mesh, damge to spermatic cord.. Et al....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by EngrAbiodun: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Engr. Abiodun:
Pls doctor I need ur advice I did hvs test and the result is pus cells:1-4/hpf ,epithelial cells:4-16/hpf,t.vaginalis: nil ,yeast cellssad++),growth of candida albican isolated after 72hrs of incubation pls what is the mean
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ACM10: 1:38am On Jan 07, 2013
^^
Means that you have candida infection. Other parameters are normal. Get a Mycoten cream and apply it liberally at your private part and inside for one month
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abuov: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2013
abuov: Pls Doctor,can a pregnant woman take COFLIN COUGH SYRUP?she is just 4weeks pregnant.Pls is URGENT.Tanx for ur response
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by teewee800: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
I need your help on how to gain weight,thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello Docs in the house,
I do feel some pains in my stomach after eating... This occur when, m done with eating and i walk around or something... bt if i relax it sometimes relief me...
my left side of d stomach majorly..
whats the cause,cure nd prevention??
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fitnessmania(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Some times, i feel intense pain at my chest. I have no clue why this is happening to me since last one month. May be stress could be a reason for it?

Need some expert to answer this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bodmas2steve: 3:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Good morning doctor i have a little problem..i can to school which means i change my environment and i took pure water which result to porging please what can i use to stop it cuz am week as i am nw...i don't have strength anymore please help me out.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ochek: 3:52am On Jan 11, 2013
bodmas2steve: Good morning doctor i have a little problem..i can to school which means i change my environment and i took pure water which result to porging please what can i use to stop it cuz am week as i am nw...i don't have strength anymore please help me out.

get urself limotil tabs. take 2 for start then 1 after every toilet visit. also, use flagyl tab. 2 three times a day for 5days. You also need to rehydrate, get ORS and drink loads of water.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by marshaljek: 2:52am On Jan 12, 2013
Pls mine is skin issue... Wen my pubic hair grows to a certain level, i begin to notice yellowing of my hair.. Av used funbact and some other anti fungal creams. Please wat advice can you offer? Is der a drug i can use to kill it internally and also compliment wit a type of cream Urgent reply needed
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by babeface3: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Please whats the best treatment for depression and high blood pressure
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by agborodun: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
My two children are stooling and its soo watery. They also vomit once in a while. What can I do to stop it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sirkay09(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good afternoon Doctor, the colour of my urine has been greenish yellow since almost 2weeks now..Pls i will like to knw the cause....Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ndybaby: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Does sliming pills affect conception & what is its side effect?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ndybaby: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls I want to know much about IUI and how painful it can be
Ochek:

get urself limotil tabs. take 2 for start then 1 after every toilet visit. also, use flagyl tab. 2 three times a day for 5days. You also need to rehydrate, get ORS and drink loads of water.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
what causes internal heat Doc??
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluplus(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
thanks to all the doctors in the house.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluplus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Berylmoi(f): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please Drs, I need your help. I was diagnosed of Staph aureus (moderate yeild) last year through cultured HVS and was placed on Doxycyline for seven days with no effect. Late last year I went for another test and this time Strep was also discovered, alongside the former infection and I was placed on Ciprofloxacin for another seven days. Few days ago, the symptoms came back again and I'm frustrated. Please, is there any advice on how to eliminate this disease before it does the worse damage?
N.B: I also went for a scan which revealed that I have PID. Any remedy for that, too? Thank you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by FLEXnDO: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2013
This question has been bothering me and all my friends,and something tells me that it also bother millions of youths in nigeria(maybe you self)

If it is positive,wat percentage safe of unsafe will you give it.

Mature responses please,and I will prefer a medical student or doctor to throw more light thankz.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by mrsnora: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2013
Plz doctor each time I took in and when it about two week old it will go off as if am mesurating with heavy pain @ my lower abdomen plz I need ur advice
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Good morning doctors in the house.......I don't have a lot of weight and ‎​♍y dad is its because I don't eat eba(I seriously hate it)..........can you recommend some food that are as strong as eba...I seriously want to gain weight #help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by grayarea: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hey doc!
I really want to gain weight nd my friend abroad told
Me about one CB-1 weight gainer pill that works like magic!
Can I get it here in nigeria?
It might sound weird dat I wanna add while most pple re trying
Hard to loose. Well,I used to be in great shape until I decided
to go with d skinny trend, buh now my family nd friends think
I'm looking too skinny nd small statured for my age.
I need useful advice Nd please!I've hrd enof of d cypron nd
Cypri-gold advice, need supplements dat I can take I still remain
100% sane nd active in d office.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by templeinyou(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
this advert mainly on sports daily about male organ enlarger. what is the disavantages
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by md4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello doctors in house. Thanks for all the wonderful work you have been on this thread. My narration below has span over four years. Its started with a pains and strains in the left side of my stomach. Went to a hospital and was send to do an abdominal scan. The result showed that I had infection on my left kidney. After taking the medication I was given, it disappeared for a while and about a year a so, it came back. As usual, I went to the hospital, after the same scan, they said I am fine and was given some antibiotics.
Recently, the strains became unbearable and I went for the scan again and they said I'm still fine. Even when I was being scanned, I still felt the strain and pointed it out to the guy. He said that was the position of my intestine and it looks fine.
As I aam typing this, I'm so confused and don't really know what to do. I begin, I need ur input on this.
NB: I'm kinda of asthmatic which is minimal, also had an history of respiratory track infection and was thinking my strain things could be ulcer. The fact is, I'm tires of going to the hospital and given series of antibiotics and yet, the symptoms still persists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.