Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68268 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Sicillian: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

I just checked your profile, and noticed you are faceless!! Don't go about checking people's pix and calling them ugly because they are better than you as you don't have a pix. You have to be proud of yourself for you to put up your pix for the whole world to see.... and I think we would like to see what you look like for insulting someone.
In essence! she made her point, you didn't need to insult her
she made her point by saying "worworboys"... isorit Mrs freedom fighter
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Jalinco: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
What of me uh undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by amuijiji: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

I just checked your profile, and noticed you are faceless!! Don't go about checking people's pix and calling them ugly because they are better than you as you don't have a pix. You have to be proud of yourself for you to put up your pix for the whole world to see.... and I think we would like to see what you look like for insulting someone.
In essence! she made her point, you didn't need to insult her

Spokesperson, do i need to put my pinshures on my twenty something monikers

but wait ooo, even ugly guys now ve option nd sincerely she aint an option to most ugly dude, take a look at her nah will u allow ur brother bring her home

i am sure u were blind to see her using worwor boiz, thou i aint blind to see those cracked wall that houses gators....
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Aburi001: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Investment .
and
Reward fr having a well-sized cassava
The people's offering being stolen or diverted to buy a Jeep for boi friend (not even a husband) God is watching grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sicillian:
she made her point by saying "worworboys"... isorit Mrs freedom fighter
I didn't notice that then
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by badguy1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Any pastor daughter looking for bf? Biko i am single and available? Chei

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by amuijiji: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:

Why will you notice, when ur fingers goes before you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Sicillian: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
that's wat she said
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

If you taste my cassava na private jet you go buy****lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
Lucky him.

GOD ! God ! Wetin i do you ?
Why be say na chronic materialistic gurl you dey send my way.
Whyyyyyy

Lool I ask ma self the same qtion , but the funny thing non of them escape from me without getting a very wicked fuucck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by schumastic(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

you don't say grin grin grin i will tell pastor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Achorise: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What wrong with you na ? please don't break my ribs with this comment of yours,....Please buy for me. grin
Berbierklaus:

What wrong with you na ? please don't break my ribs with this comment of yours,....Please buy for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
bigybanty02:

Lool I ask ma self the same qtion , but the funny thing non of them escape from me without getting a very wicked fuucck
maybe you go teach me badmanism
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Valprof: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
9jaAmerican:
u r a very stupid person for calling a person ugly over a trival argument..u wey dey talk no even get profile pics make we see as u over fine.RUBBISH
woman rapper!!! did u read wat dat gal typed
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Achorise: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Investment .
and
Reward fr having a well-sized cassava
Those of us that doesn't have big size cassava should we hug transformer? All matters is the usaage.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]cheesy grin

Oh Lord, please let me locate my own pastor daughter girlfriend too cool [/size]

Chill out!!!

What if you locate a pastor's daughter and she's so stingy with the offering? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
maybe you go teach me badmanism

Lol badt guy!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
bigybanty02:

Lol badt guy!
me jesus pikin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Geezus! A nigerian girl friend? Where are girls like this? I need one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, since a bigger percentage of you are fond of doing that now, so I guess it's safe to say that, you feel me?? undecided

BTW, no be today guys dey buy dem girlfriends motor and other expensive shîts now. But the question is how many of you girls don reciprocate that love by doing the same other than buying us Boxers and Singlets on special occasion?? undecided

Lolz I like this boy

Your comments are on POINT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
me jesus pikin

Na so if hear!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
me jesus pikin

Na so if i hear!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Godknowsbest: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Try me I won't break your heart.quote author=Berbierklaus post=51053790]That girl is just like me grin

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by profhezekiah: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
am nt sure d girl is frm africa because african girls cant give dey only collect even if dey have 1million n U av just 1k ,dey ll collect d 1k frm him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Baba God, pls bless me with this kind of lady!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Cleversheva9(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
out of 100 girls in nigeria, only 2percent can do this ..... The rest are what you described above , except my mum, sisters and female family members !grin grin grin
Psychopath
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

Same here, I've been looking for the perfect man to get it for.

Still can't find him. angry

lol u ar looking 4 a perfect man wit dis ur diccckk socking mouth and if I may ask u ur self are u perfect?

Oooh less I 4get since u have been looking for a perfect man and u still can't find any why not mod/create him ur self , or wat do u think ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iny3:
Must u deceive ususe ur natural hair joor
You men like it jare!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by abah4real: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hmmmmmmm, well I don't need G-wagon am okay with your love.

LOVE IN CONTROL! LET THE END TEL THE COMPLETE STORY. CHEERS
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.