Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (38386 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
You guys should come share ur embarrassing moment while in skul ,@work,with your spouse.

mine was in school.when I went to another department different from my faculty to help a friend who was far away write a quiz.
I never knew that the lecturer was very smart!
he knows every single student in his class....
after giving several warnings for any one not in his class to leave and I was forming adamant......grin
I was just fished out in a twinkle of an eye!!! shocked
omo n.a. beg I beg throughout that semester!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by herzernn: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016

Had this exam by 10am...

Was rescheduled to 8am...

Got a call by 8:15am.....still sleeping....

The experience was fun....had to board a 500 naira bike.....a place I can trek....

Got to school with an unkept body.... No bathe....no brushinq of teeth....

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by freesinzu(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Went to an overnight lesson for statistics, got tired and tried to sleep so I had to join two chairs together "primary school chairs" unfortunately for me the chairs were imbalanced so I fell off during my sleep woke to the sound of laughter even my friends laughed. grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

Had this exam by 10am...

Was rescheduled to 8am...

Got a call by 8:15am.....still sleeping....

The experience was fun....had to board a 500 naira bike.....a place I can trek....

Got to school with an unkept body.... No bathe....no brushinq of teeth....

shocked grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Ifakiland(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Was wen I told a gal "I love u" and she replied "awwwwww tank u"....I felt like hurting her.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by austine4real(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
my embarrassing moment was when I was trying to dip tongue in between ur open teeth n u bit me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Franchise21(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Lemme think
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
Was wen I told a gal "I love u" and she replied "awwwwww tank u"....I felt like hurting her.
hahahhahahahhahahahahahha i understand that feeling grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2016
austine4real:
my embarrassing moment was when I was trying to dip tongue in between ur open teeth n u bit me
cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
I shat on my sport shorts in primary 2

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
I shat on my sport shorts in primary 2
whats shat pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Some 6 years back..was sleeping in church (@ the edge of a bench) naso I fall for ground gbagaaa grin everybody were just laughing upandan.. it was soo embarrassing and people still relate to it till today!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
whats shat pls
i POOed on ma knicker
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Some 6 years back..was sleeping in church (@ the edge of a bench) naso I fall for ground gbagaaa grin everybody were just laughing upandan.. it was soo embarrassing and people still relate to it till today!
shocked oh mine!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
eyahhhhhh pele grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
i POOed on ma knicker
hehehehehehee I know jare....I just want to catch yougrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Franchise21:
Lemme think
ayamwaiting
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Qudbell(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Twas during my undergraduate days, we were in the lab about to have practical. So I approached this lady, she didnt give me audience, but as a guy nah, I was persistent... next thing was she shouted "leave me alone". Omo con see eyes ontop me.... cant forget her face....ever!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
and am wandering ............
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
and am wandering what seun 's worst moment would be lipsrsealed even lalasticlala sef

undecided Na their worst moment you want abi frontpage undecided

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Naijaboiy1: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op that's more than embarrassing. It's actually shameful and you could have lost your admission if the lecturer took it up.

Thank your stars he/she didn't.

Well I don't have embarrassing moment to share, except if we would count taking a girl out and she insists she pays the bills. I was more than embarrassed that day. sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
You guys should come share ur embarrassing moment while in skul ,@work,with your spouse.

mine was in school.when I was went to another department different from my faculty to help a friend who was far away write a quiz.
I never knew that the lecturer was very smart!
he knows every single student in his class....
after giving several warnings to any one not in his class to leave and I was forming adamant......grin
I was just fished out in a twinkle of an eye!!! shocked
omo n.a. beg I beg throughout that semester!!!
sad

My dear, very embarrassing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Sunkyphil(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
sad

My dear, very embarrasing.
try and be nice jor

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
shocked oh mine!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah eyahhhhhh pele grin
Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Jummyjay99(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
i will share my most embarrassing moment because my pix is nt on nl.it happened when i was 13 we just moved to our site then it was bushy there was there was alot of uncompleted building beside us then and i hate using wc(water closet)then because i thought i might fall inside, i was used to my potty then.so one day i wanted to deficate i took my potty sat on it that was when my mum came to me dat she was going out i told her that she should wait so dat she could pour my feces away, she said i should do it my self that she was going out,i was so afraid to go near d wc then so i took my potty with d feces in it to the uncompleted building beside us ,so i strected my hand to window to pour it away that was when my mum shouted my name i was shocked i turned back and everying poured on my head dripping to my toes.unfortunately my mom met her friends on the way and they all came back together with my classmate who was one of her friend son i couldnt believe .he told every1 in class "ani jumoke da igbe si ara lana"

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
sad

My dear, very embarrassing.
na so we see am ooo....
even a friend that am in same group with just said

[/quote]There's this lecturer in my school he told me he likes me we should be dating I told him no the first and second time, after the third time I said I will get back to him. There was a day he enter the class and told us test this man don't play with his test everyone was devastated but we had no option. He gave us the questions we were all writing then he said 5 minute more after the 5 minute he said submite and I was still writing I just said 'sir 5 more minute please, where should we meet tonight' grin in front of my colleagues he den smile and said test canceled till next testimony see me in my office. That was how i saved my colleagues from that unprepared test... Up till now my mates still thank me and make jest of me.[/quote]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Jummyjay99(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
throught that term i hated my self because nobody was talking to me.i still hate dat boy till date and that memory will forever remain evergreen.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided Na their worst moment you want abi frontpage undecided
no ooooo every body own. even you!grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Laveda(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

na so we see am ooo....
even a friend in same group with just said

There's this lecturer in my school he told me he likes me we should be dating I told him no the first and second time, after the third time I said I will get back to him. There was a day he enter the class and told us test this man don't play with his test everyone was devastated but we had no option. He gave us the questions we were all writing then he said 5 minute more after the 5 minute he said submite and I was still writing I just said 'sir 5 more minute please, where should we meet tonight' grin in front of my colleagues he den smile and said test canceled till next testimony see me in my office. That was how i saved my colleagues from that unprepared test... Up till now my mates still thank me and make jest of me

Seriously? @ emboldened? shocked

grin you must be one bold lady then, telling him that infront of a class filled with students.

Well, you tried for them, saved their asses.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Op that's more than embarrassing. It's actually shameful and you could have lost your admission if the lecturer took it up.

Well I don't have embarrassing moment to share, except if we would count taking a girl out and she insists she pays the bills. I was more than embarrassed that day. sad

Abeg lie small small boy , hell is real

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

my dear.....na God save me!
btw if she pays it isn't that bad na........
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
i will share my most embarrassing moment because my pix is nt on nl.it happened when i was 13 we just moved to our site then it was bushy there was there was alot of uncompleted building beside us then and i hate using wc(water closet)then because i thought i might fall inside, i was used to my potty then.so one day i wanted to deficate i took my potty sat on it that was when my mum came to me dat she was going out i told her that she should wait so dat she could pour my feces away, she said i should do it my self that she was going out,i was so afraid to go near d wc then so i took my potty with d feces in it to the uncompleted building beside us ,so i strected my hand to window to pour it away that was when my mum shouted my name i was shocked i turned back and everying poured on my head dripping to my toes.unfortunately my mom met her friends on the way and they all came back together with my classmate who was one of her friend son i couldnt believe .he told every1 in class "ani jumoke da igbe si ara lana"
chisos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.