Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (38407 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mine was when my pastor silenced me when I was contributing during Sunday school.... As a very blunt person, my contribution came like the rattle of a gun and it hit him at the wrong direction. He couldn't but silence me in an embarrassing manner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Lhinah(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lemme share 2 of my embarasin moment
1)I sit down 4 dinin hall(boardin house)jejelili,naso i jst dey chew my chewgum waitin 4 d server 2 finish servin...lyk a bomb sound,i jst hear one of my teacha voice(d man voice na combination of 10 microphones)4 frnt sayin'LINA STOP CHEWING GUM LYK A GOAT'..naso everybody dey laf me...xpecialy doz ss1 nd ss2 stds...na beatin i gv d juniors afta prep dat day.....
2)Naso 4 vigil pastor say make we kneel down 4 silnt praya....naso i slp off oo wen everybody don stand up....naso d pastor tap me ooo...yeeeehh c disgrace ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by jhurney(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
danidee10:
When i wore Rice and beans slippers (Two different colours of slippers) and walked in front of a crowd of over 500 girls...The pair of slippers weren't even the same size

I nearly died that day ehnnn embarassed grin grin
did u attend a boarding school? rice nd beans!!..gone are d days.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by NevetsIbot(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day
lmao. jesu. I laughed no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by shestrong(f): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
freesinzu:
Went to an overnight lesson for statistics, got tired and tried to sleep so I had to join two chairs together "primary school chairs" unfortunately for me the chairs were imbalanced so I fell off during my sleep woke to the sound of laughter even my friends laughed. grin

evn me just laughed grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
MVLOX:

As in eh I could even pay to see my own face at that very moment.... The look on my face must have been legendary

cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Kent baba, na DonKross, holla me for whatsapp, i been change phone so i lost your digit.

Sure thing bro.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by NevetsIbot(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol. I still remember wht happened in church last week.
It was time for hot praise. The singer went up to sing and as the drummer, I balance my yansh for drum seat begin dey drum. Since there was no keyboardist, I had to do the best I could to spice up the praise.

But the singer fall hand. She'll sing key C and jump to A. She even brought up lame songs and it affected my drumming. The thing no ginger me at all.

Na so pastor vex collect mic from the girl. In front of the whole church, he come face me angrilly. /''' What is wrong with you! If you want to drum, drum like you have hands. If you don't want to drum, stand up and leave''

Chai. See as everyone dey look me including Sade. That day ehn.. I drummed like a mad person, broke the sticks on the drum, the beats i made overpowered the whole singing. My muscles were rock hard. After the praise, I stood up sweating and walked out like a boss.

-
Or when my dad landed three maga slaps on my face along surulere road cos he thought I lied to him. Gboa Gboa Gboa. The slap no pain me, na the shame. I use one hand hold my cheek, tears com dey pour anyhow.

"Go insde and wait for me"

Dad later came in with the cord used for trailers brakes. He wanted to beat me with it. Everybody at surulere came to beg him.

Shame catch me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by fiyah(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Actually,

I shouldn't be sharing this but my most embarrassing moment was just a few days ago.

SO EMBARRASSING

It all started with a class scheduled for 9am and which eventually didn't take place at the fixed time until 10:30am which was actually the break time.

I wasn't really happy with the change of plans because I didn't take anything that morning and was hoping I would when the class ends. The class ended around two and the course rep said something about another class starting immediately after that one.

Waited for a few minutes and the lecturer didn't show up. I decided not to take chances and slipped out of class to get some snacks.

Taking my time talking to someone at the place where I bought the snacks, I came back to meet the door to the class closed and a group of 'late commers' like me were standing outside too.

The lecturer had been in and had closed the door.

After waiting minutes for the very strict lecturer to change her mind and ask us to come in, nothing of such happened.

The lecture was one of the most important lectures i'd be having coupled with the attendance the woman never forgets to take. So, you could imagine how restless I was. But I wasn't really tensed cos I wasn't the only one in it.

Then, all of a sudden, one of my course mates came, saw the closed door, glanced at the lot of us standing outside, then slightly opened the door after which she entered the class.

Just like that!

Thinking, the lecturer asked her to come in or so, I followed suit.

And in one horrific second after entering, I realised nobody followed me and it also occurred to me the girl literarily crawled to one of the back seats because the lecturer DIDNT ASK HER IN! The lecturer at that moment had her eyes on the projected screen and her back turned to the door!

I didn't know what to do. I scanned for empty seats at the back and I stumbled!..

I don't know how I did but I slipped and fell!

Face flat on the floor while sneaking up to one of the seats.

I quickly struggled up and sat on the chair before the lecturer could turn. Luckily for me, she didn't even bother turning.

But unluckily for me, every guy on the back seat had their eyes on me with wide grins!

It was so embarrassing coupled with the fact that a guy I recently blasted on the WhatsApp group page was one of those staring with a grin on his face.

I felt like the ground could swallow and cuddle me in his belly after which the ground would be swallowed by another material I have no idea of until I'm beneath the earth's core where no more swallowing could occur

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Greataausim(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mehn..... I remembered back in years then, i came to my galfriend house to visit her. So isuees broke in between us, to the extend she said i don't have money even creams or attachment i can't even buy for her, to join money pay her house rent notin. She come involves the ladyland and the husband. She stand infront of them and co-tenants telling them am a broke nigga., i felt so emmbarassing..... Lol and behold they are using some of my products in there househood now...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ProfEmmanuel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ProfEmmanuel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by pxjosh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
fiyah:
Actually,

I shouldn't be sharing this but my most embarrassing moment was just a few days ago.

SO EMBARRASSING

It all started with a class scheduled for 9am and which eventually didn't take place at the fixed time until 10:30am which was actually the break time.

I wasn't really happy with the change of plans because I didn't take anything that morning and was hoping I would when the class ends. The class ended around two and the course rep said something about another class starting immediately after that one.

Waited for a few minutes and the lecturer didn't show up. I decided not to take chances and slipped out of class to get some snacks.

Taking my time talking to someone at the place where I bought the snacks, I came back to meet the door to the class closed and a group of 'late commers' like me were standing outside too.

After waiting minutes for the very strict lecturer to change her mind and ask us to come in, nothing of such happened.

The lecture was one of the most important lectures i'd be having coupled with the attendance the woman never forgets to take. So, you could imagine how restless I was. But I wasn't really tensed cos I wasn't the only one in it.

Then, all of a sudden, one of my course mates came, saw the closed door, glanced at the lot of us standing outside, then slightly opened the door after which she entered the class.

Just like that!

And in one horrific second after entering, I realised nobody followed me and it also occurred to me the girl literarily crawled to one of the back seats because the lecturer DIDNT ASK HER IN! The lecturer at that moment had her eyes on the projected screen and her back turned to the door!

I didn't know what to do. I scanned for empty seats at the back and I stumbled!..

I quickly struggled up and sat on the chair before the lecturer could turn. Luckily for me, she didn't even bother turning.

But unluckily for me, every guy on the back seat had their eyes on me with wide grins!

It was so embarrassing coupled with the fact that a guy I recently blasted on the WhatsApp group page was one of those staring with a grin on his face.

I felt like the ground could swallow and cuddle me in his belly after which the ground would be swallowed by another material I have no idea of until I'm beneath the earth's core where no more swallowing could occur

This is damn embarrassing! chai!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by toprealman: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
Was wen I told a gal "I love u" and she replied "awwwwww tank u"....I felt like hurting her.
Be careful how you use them 3 words next time. Smart dudes NEVER do....only after shingalo.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by pxjosh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
My most embarrassing moment still haunts me real bad cos it happened in front of someone who had a crush on me and I was already liking that person back.

That was the end of the chemistry that was brooding up between us :-(
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Mpanyi: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day

This got me laughing real hard
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by buchi16(f): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
mine goes like dis, i spent my teens stayin wit my dad,we practically lived tgeda,so in my 'ss1 i had my first menstruation,i screamed nd he rushed nd saw everytn,nd told me,clean ursef up,he dashed out to buy pad nd painkillers ,dat was a bit embarassin, dis became most embarrassin wen my cousins came wit deir parents to see us dat same day,d two adults kept talkin,nd wat i hrd frm my dad telin my uncle was(rita e me ge okpoho) i.e rita became a woman tday,in d presnt of my stubborn cousins, i was more dan embarassin,nd my cousin were like mockin affterwards den,i was realy mad at my dad,,,like hw cld he even mention dat,,, dat moment i wished i lived wit my mum,,,,its all past nw

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by JohnAdeDavid(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
fiyah:
Actually,

SO EMBARRASSING

Just like that!

Lol...really embarrasing
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by fiyah(f): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
JohnAdeDavid:

Lol...really embarrasing

Lol, yeah. I actually felt like dying.

Before I could even steady my hands to write some random words which has nothing to do with the lecture but just to hide my face eh... was serious work talk more of concentrating on the lecture.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by jaysliky(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha chisos, blood of Zachariah
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by austine4real(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by JohnAdeDavid(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
fiyah:

Lol, yeah. I actually felt like dying.

Before I could even steady my hands to write some random words which has nothing to do with the lecture but just to hide my face eh... was serious work talk more of concentrating on the lecture.

Lol.....I feel ur pain...But u get mind to enter the lecture room without being noticed...hmmm u sabi act Fiyah Bond well well
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
embarrassing moment.
mine was some years back I went to church very tired, I sat close to this fyn gal and was forming attentive brother, na xo we kneel down dey pray, I turn chair to rest ma head small na xo sleep carry me o. na wen church don close ds fyn babe tap me say church dn close as a sure guy I just tell her say I knw m praying, d babe just smile tell me say she understand.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by olonadehesreal(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dy is dz girl dat i hv been crushing on in my street since primary sch days buh d girl jst relocate and we lose contact buh wen i was in ss 3 going home wit my fwends, I jst saw dz girl,she dn turn big girl, I dnt knw wen I fall inside gutter, the girl kn mk d matter worst she self kn laff @ me...omo e jst b lyk say may i disappear for dat place dat day.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ChrisHandsome999(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
mine was when i was caught in the other room with my ogas only daughter..omo see punchings.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by iykekelvins(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
buchi16:
mine goes like dis, i spent my teens stayin wit my dad,we practically lived tgeda,so in my 'ss1 i had my first menstruation,i screamed nd he rushed nd saw everytn,nd told me,clean ursef up,he dashed out to buy pad nd painkillers ,dat was a bit embarassin, dis became most embarrassin wen my cousins came wit deir parents to see us dat same day,d two adults kept talkin,nd wat i hrd frm my dad telin my uncle was(rita e me ge okpoho) i.e rita became a woman tday,in d presnt of my stubborn cousins, i was more dan embarassin,nd my cousin were like mockin affterwards den,i was realy mad at my dad,,,like hw cld he even mention dat,,, dat moment i wished i lived wit my mum,,,,its all past nw
Lmao, "Okpoho"..

Igbo dads can fall hands ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
You guys should come share ur embarrassing moment while in skul ,@work,with your spouse.

mine was in school.when I went to another department different from my faculty to help a friend who was far away write a quiz.
I never knew that the lecturer was very smart!
he knows every single student in his class....
after giving several warnings for any one not in his class to leave and I was forming adamant......grin
I was just fished out in a twinkle of an eye!!! shocked
omo n.a. beg I beg throughout that semester!!!

so you haff joined bad gang! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

You na chairlady for modifying tins o. U know na cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
bigerboy200:
past tense of shiiiiitt.lol
oh lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I will , Donald Trump has made me realize anything is possible grin
hahahaha abi oooh
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
metallisc:

so you haff joined bad gang! shocked shocked
am still a good geh oooh grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

na so we see am ooo....
even a friend that am in same group with just said

There's this lecturer in my school he told me he likes me we should be dating I told him no the first and second time, after the third time I said I will get back to him. There was a day he enter the class and told us test this man don't play with his test everyone was devastated but we had no option. He gave us the questions we were all writing then he said 5 minute more after the 5 minute he said submite and I was still writing I just said 'sir 5 more minute please, where should we meet tonight' grin in front of my colleagues he den smile and said test canceled till next testimony see me in my office. That was how i saved my colleagues from that unprepared test... Up till now my mates still thank me and make jest of me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.