Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (38405 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by AuroraB(f): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day
Chai, Abasi mi mbok embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by mrsfavour(f): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Franky826:

awww sorry at least you are alive to tell thus story.
hope you and baby are fine?
Yes dear, God Is Faithful.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
MVLOX:

My brother I still don't knw ooo. All I remember was that I invigilated an exam and saw dem doing malpractice. I frustrated them they got angry threatened me. I was still young so I wasn't intimidated. It was December so the school was so rowdy especially with fire crackers. It was in the midst of all dis that one took me unaware with the dirty slap. I wanted to like retaliate but I remembered I was an old boy of same school with very good records and I already had impressed my HOD and principal with my work during my TP so I quick stepped back and went to the principals office to report the matter. He was later expelled while I further reported the matter to his brothers who took more disciplinary actions towards him. In the end I am so happy I didn't spoil all the good reputation I have managed to gather both as a teacher and student in my former school.

I can imagine. He must av been fuming and waiting for d right time to slap u. grin

Nway d good thing is u didn't allow him spoil ur record.

grin grin grin I'm sorry but can't help but imagine d look on ur face when he slapped you! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by WilliamsNedd: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

no ooooo every body own. even you!grin

You na chairlady for modifying tins o. U know na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Teespice(f): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
mine happened in law school.

during civil litigation class, group presentations were going on and the microphone was passed randomly for people to make corrections, observations and contributions where necessary.

na so the microphone reach me and I had no idea what to say. rather than make a complete fool of myself, I stood up and said no contribution and sat down.

that's how the man brought me out of the class and humiliated me ehn. choi. asking me to give a legal opinion of myself. I mentioned the school I finished from and the class erupted in shouts of "dem don clip una wings today".

it was so embarrassing, remembering sef I feel like swearing for that lecturer.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by KingRex1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day
Hahaha.. Crazy mehngrin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by chijioke17(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
cow get access to women na, that guy dick dry like cactus for desert
blood of amadioha, see as you and emperorlee just dey dismantle person papa for this kain Buhari recession, Choi, Biko nwayo
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by maximizer(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
when i told her "I love you" And she replied "ooh really? I love myself too" grin
I didnt know if should cry or laugh

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
They was this girl whom i like very much, her name na Shade, and i like to dey make mouth 4 her say, i get money, say my father na bill gate. na so oneday she come my house unexpectedly and she catch me redhanded me and my 2 brothers we dey fight over food o, shame catch me dat day and dem my brodas kon dey laugh join, i just wan die

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ButterFrost212(f): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Riddler32:

Same thing happened to friend in England. He threw a birthday bash for his girlfriend, it got to time to talk about the girl. Everyone said cool things about (why cant people talk about the bad side grin). Now it was my guy's turn to talk, after the whole grammar, showers of blessing on her, he concluded by saying "i Love U" and her reply was "Thank You". To make matter worse the hall was noiseless, one of the guy by the corner busted to an embarrassing laughter.

Till today, my friend has not recovered from that shock. They relationship scattered after a year and both parties are still single.
OMG grin the guy that laughed out loud is evil, I can just imagine grin
What is thank you though? What the hell does that even mean, and in what world is that the response to I love youyou undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Maxi112: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
ucnwafor:
like seriously, u are right it s raining in diz part of town too

oyibo to be precise, abeg collect enough cash 4 shepe weekend tinz ooh
you won call them make them rub my phone again abi? cheesy

anyway, am on my way home, I fit stroll that end weekend sha.... grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
My own be say, ee get this girl wey dey stay with my aunty then, though me be like stranger for the house too, so as ee be say she na same age with me and we dey like 15yrs then. During the day we are sworn enemies but at night we be husband and wife lol...

Na so in the Night this girl go dey form sleep so I go dey touch her as I like, her own be say she go dey turn for me... One of the night everywhere was so quiet, I decided to for my usual bed romance. Na so something enter my mind say make I go extra mile o...

Na so I pull everything stategise my cokk how I go slip am in.. As I don hang ontop the bed ready to Land... Lol...Na so this girl shout my name in the middle of the night, close Neigbour woke up by the sound.. My saviour be say my aunty no wake.
Chai as Hypertention No do me dat day..Ee no fit do me again..Anyway I was very angry with myself that day that... I angrily gave my self a mark on my body that I will never force my self on a lady again...
Its been long sha..she is married now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by jozee8: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
;Dwas in pry5 then, one guy who was not happy I was going to be made head boy instead of him, which he never deserves except if it were to be given base on stature, tricked us into going to one river that was close to our school, asked us to enter first (about 5 of us) and took our clothes back to school despite all plea and crying. Na so we waka reach school nakid oo, them com carry us follow class by class as deterrent to other pupils, because them Don ask us not to go to that river before.
Yours truly had to lie at hom for school change ooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by maximizer(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
shocked oh mine!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah eyahhhhhh pele grin

Buaaaahahahahaha....grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by 3mmyz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:

grin grin you should be a priest by now.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
(1) I cried because a guy I like was not interested in me.

(2) A neighbour who has wooed me with his entire life went to the place I dried my clothes and threw my clothes away, he was caught and they called a meeting. When asked why he did it he said "this girl has been disturbing me for sex, i've refused her several times, she stripped, she begged, she even threatened to kill me if I dont, I swear to God (he said holding a Bible)." I almost died of shock as everyone turned my direction and started giving me advise.
They later found out the truth though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ehix89(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
mrsfavour:
Mine was when i was about being wheeled to theatre for C.S for my first baby,my husband had already shaved off my pubic hair, on getting at that point , my doctor (a woman) asked a male nurse {a small boy } to thoroughly re-shave my pubic hair again. oh i was embarrased to open my legs wide for a boy who wil call me Aunty. Me And My Husband Was Totally Embarrased. I Cant Forget That Day At FMC OWERRI.
Really don't think that was cool especially with the female nurse around, its her responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by sandy8002(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Purging is not a joking sturvs.

It just made me remember d most embarrassing moment of my life. It was during NYSC camp, we were to go for endurance trek after I don chop rice and beans for mammy market early that morning. I was still okay for the first part of our trek but in our way back I just noticed some rumbling and discomfort in my tummy.

I shrugged it off till I couldn't ignore it anymore and had to flag down an okada man to quickly take me back to d camp. Omo I was sweating profusely and felt every gallop and pothole we ran into. When I got back to camp I went to the room I was put in, took off my trousers and and tied my towel as a wrapper beneath my t-shirt. I got to the bathroom and the stalks were all occupied see the battle I had to hold the poo from coming out. I unfortunately lost the battle and pooed right there on myself in my panties in front of the toilet stall (abi na shalanga) when d occupant came out she had to pity me and fetch a bucket of water for me to clean up with and got fresh clothes for me to change to. Meeen it's a day I would rather forget.
Hahahahahahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by pedestal82(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Have shared this on a thread here on nairaland before. my girl( now my wife with 2 kids). came visiting, and said she wants to take a new season of MERLIN home to watch, on geting home, her mum dad and siblings all sitting and she slots in the plete, and boy it was MOJO. She said she was Sooo embarrassed, called me and I couldn't stop laffing on the fone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ButterFrost212(f): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
maximus10:
That ackward moment when yhu are sleepinG and yhu hear yhur self snour for the first time...
IKR! LOL
This brings me to one of my most embarrassing moments. So I was travelling home in a space bus, the AC was overworking and and the car was very quiet, in fact the atmosphere was just "bam".since I hardly slept the night before, I decided to catch up on the sleep I lost. There was this little boy, say about 8years beside me and his mother beside him. First time he hit me and I woke up, I thought it was a mistake or I just imagined it since I was sleeping. I slept back, just then I heard myself snore, and before I could wake up, the boy hit me again, when I opened my eyes, I felt everyone's eyes on me sad even the driver was looking at me from the rearview mirror sad
I had been snoring the whole time, disturbing the peace cry . Needless to say, I was very awake for the rest of the trip.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by ButterFrost212(f): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Franky826:

you stretched out your hand to pour if from the window, then cos you jerked hesitantly it now poured on your head

Ayam not understanding the chemistry and kinetics of that sh*t o. either it's a flying sh*t or a wonder sh*t. hmmmmm

The window could have been higher than her now, so she had to stretch her hand upwards and obviously it could pour on her that way?
Atleast that's what I think
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by mamadsquare: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Funny!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Psittacus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
3mmyz:

grin grin you should be a priest by now.
No I got ova it..I left dat sch after dat term
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Lovexme(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pooped on my shorts. embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mattkent:

I can imagine. He must av been fuming and waiting for d right time to slap u. grin

grin grin grin I'm sorry but can't help but imagine d look on ur face when he slapped you! grin

Kent baba, na DonKross, holla me for whatsapp, i been change phone so i lost your digit.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MVLOX(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mattkent:

As in eh I could even pay to see my own face at that very moment.... The look on my face must have been legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Senorprinz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
all them ladies be shitting their pants.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by chiraqDemon(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mine waa bleeped up
This girl came to me n started talkin (i was shy back then)
So my guy was like broa no dull o collect her number
Next thing i just awkwardly told her to gimme her number
She was like thought u would never ask shy boy
My guy laugh me die that day but as cod3d guy its juat 3 of us that know

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by mrsfavour(f): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
ehix89:
Really don't think that was cool especially with the female nurse around, its her responsibility
I was ashamed, my husband was so angry observing the guy. u can imagine that. not funny.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by fabulouskeem(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
my embarrassing moment was the day am suppose to meet a client of my company at a particular location. i was well dressed up grin corporate guy thing on my way i have to pass through a particular market full of igbo guys doing there hustler thing the moment i enter the market forming corporate guy cheesy the next thing the whole of my shoe sole removed completely shocked omo see gobe na so those guy jst dey shout "oga carry ur load carry ur load" men i had to bone face pick it up cheesy bt thank God i was able to get a shoe repairer nearby grin

i no fit forget that day

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by NevetsIbot(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
dryyansh1:
It was new year's eve and I was supposed to drum in church service that day.. . Me wey don go high like mad for carnival. I still manage to come to church in time and I sat by the drum. .. Ọmọ í drum Nonsense that day ehn.. Dem go don stop music I still dey drum. It got to a stage dem jus come carry me comot for there grin. I no fit go church for one month. grin grin

This one happened when I still dey young. I saw my crush passing from the window... Early morning o, na sọ i rún gó wear clothe. Before I comot she don Waka far. .. Na so I say make I run catch up. .. it remain small make I reach her na so I fall yakata for ground,, , Chai... Everybody just dey greet me sorry o.. . She look back and said sorry also but shame no gree me reply grin
buhahahahaha. Bros... Lmao. Chai.

I don laugh tire o
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by NevetsIbot(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
I don't embarrass mysef pls...
lol.. Oya, share me..... Won't tell anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.