Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (38413 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

no ooooo every body own. even you!grin

Do you know how to keep a secret ?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
i will share my most embarrassing moment because my pix is nt on nl.it happened when i was 13 we just moved to our site then it was bushy there was there was alot of uncompleted building beside us then and i hate using wc(water closet)then because i thought i might fall inside, i was used to my potty then.so one day i wanted to deficate i took my potty sat on it that was when my mum came to me dat she was going out i told her that she should wait so dat she could pour my feces away, she said i should do it my self that she was going out,i was so afraid to go near d wc then so i took my potty with d feces in it to the uncompleted building beside us ,so i strected my hand to window to pour it away that was when my mum shouted my name i was shocked i turned back and everying poured on my head dripping to my toes.unfortunately my mom met her friends on the way and they all came back together with my classmate who was one of her friend son i couldnt believe .he told every1 in class "ani jumoke da igbe si ara lana"
oh mine!!!
hahahhaaha
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Do you know how to keep a secret ?
ofcause am all ears
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Sunkyphil(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

na so we see am ooo....
even a friend in same group with just said

There's this lecturer in my school he told me he likes me we should be dating I told him no the first and second time, after the third time I said I will get back to him. There was a day he enter the class and told us test this man don't play with his test everyone was devastated but we had no option. He gave us the questions we were all writing then he said 5 minute more after the 5 minute he said submite and I was still writing I just said 'sir 5 more minute please, where should we meet tonight' grin in front of my colleagues he den smile and said test canceled till next testimony see me in my office. That was how i saved my colleagues from that unprepared test... Up till now my mates still thank me and make jest of me
IFA SLAP U EHN WHO U DEY LIE FOR angry

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

Seriously? @ emboldened? shocked

grin you must be one bold lady then, telling him that infront of a class filled with students.

Well, you tried for them, saved their asses.

Laveda:
sad
My dear, very embarrassing.

cheesy grin

Laveda, you no well ah swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Laveda(f): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Laveda, you no well ah swear cheesy cheesy

gringringrin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

Seriously? @ emboldened? shocked

grin you must be one bold lady then, telling him that infront of a class filled with students.

Well, you tried for them, saved their asses.
it's not me ooooo...it's my friend....EVERY body hail her that day
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sunkyphil:
IFA SLAP U EHN WHO U DEY LIE FOR angry
what do you
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin
cheesy grin

BTW, can't you just tell her instead of teasing her?? undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Goyim: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
I shat on my sport shorts in primary 2

somtochukwu, is that you?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let me share mine in english
i was at the beach with my gf then, was cold and we sat inside a tent, the tent has a changing room, we kissed and pressed , till it became really intense, i was rock hard and she was in lala land, i dragged her into the tent , raised up her gown and was using anger to fire , she was screaming but i didnt care , i just needed to really fire her, she held the tent and it was shaking , someone shouted , hello , i didnt hear, i continued , the man entered and saw us , my gf was still rolling yansh, my dick fainted in shame , as we were going , he and some women were laughing at us

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
it's not me ooooo...it's my friend....EVERY body hail her that day

cheesy grin

Laveda, how you take see this one too now?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
ofcause am all ears

You do huh ? I know how to keep a secret too, very well infact and my most embarrassing moment is a secret wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Let me share mine in english
i was at the beach with my gf then, was cold and we sat inside a tent, the tent has a changing room, we kissed and pressed , till it became really intense, i was rock hard and she was in lala land, i dragged her into the tent , raised up her gown and was using anger to fire , she was screaming but i didnt care , i just needed to really fire her, she held the tent and it was shaking , someone shouted , hello , i didnt hear, i continued , the man entered and saw us , my gf was still rolling yansh, my dick fainted in shame , as we were going , he and some women were laughing at us

cheesy grin

Mótherfûcker, your own no pass girls matter undecided

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

kwantinu grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Mótherfûcker, your own no pass girls matter undecided

#mnga bring back beautiful girls
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:

kwantinu grin

cheesy grin

Ma'am, continue wetin now??
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

You do huh ? I know how to keep a secret too, very well infact and my most embarrassing moment is a secret wink
i just dey look you, the sex tape dey my table

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

oooh!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Ma'am, continue wetin now??
I just dey say hi!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
i just dey look you, the sex tape dey my table

Sha dat one wey i do with DjCuppy ? No leak am ooh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Goyim:

somtochukwu, is that you?
hahahahahaha grin
Oga its not me o.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
sad

My dear, very embarrassing.
Seriously ... That's not cool, dear
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sha dat one wey i do with DjCuppy ? No leak am ooh abeg.
the one with miss abule gba 2012
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I just dey say hi!
cheesy grin

Oh, thanks for saying "hi" ma'am. How you dey now?? kiss
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Idiota, like you don't make mistakes too undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by EmperorLee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
the one with miss abule gba 2012

cheesy grin

Jude you no see the asslicker for this thread ? I wonder why some men boys go just choose to be an asslicker, very unfortunate, very very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MackBrooklyn: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Idiota, like you don't make mistakes too undecided

cheesy grin

Lolade, abeg ah take God beg you. Dey your lane this afternoon kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
throught that term i hated my self because nobody was talking to me.i still hate dat boy till date and that memory will forever remain evergreen.
i sabi that kind thing , i saw one girls leg opened then in sch, snapped her ugly panties , posted it in our class whatsapp group, then shouted her name and told her to close her legs cheesy
She hates me till today

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lolade, abeg ah take God beg you. Dey your lane this afternoon kiss
Really. . But I'm feeling hot and I wanna scorch you undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Laveda(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

undecided Abeg I no dey. Meant no harm sad
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin

Jude you no see the asslicker for this thread ? I wonder why some men boys go just choose to be an asslicker, very unfortunate, very very unfortunate.
I see am ooooo, you know say na only for here , him fit follow woman talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Two Ladies Die After Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.