Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (38406 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
am still a good geh oooh grin

oya prove it! cool cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
metallisc:

oya prove it! cool cheesy
hmmm how
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Let me share mine in english
i was at the beach with my gf then, was cold and we sat inside a tent, the tent has a changing room, we kissed and pressed , till it became really intense, i was rock hard and she was in lala land, i dragged her into the tent , raised up her gown and was using anger to fire , she was screaming but i didnt care , i just needed to really fire her, she held the tent and it was shaking , someone shouted , hello , i didnt hear, i continued , the man entered and saw us , my gf was still rolling yansh, my dick fainted in shame , as we were going , he and some women were laughing at us

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hmmm how

don't worry, i will tell you in camera! grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by adegeye38(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day
One of the funniest post have read on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by metallisc(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gladiator1:
U mean [size=15pt] WHERE? [/size]

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
metallisc:

don't worry, i will tell you in camera! grin grin grin grin
hmmmm interesting I can't wait to know how grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by gregyboy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
My most ebarasssing moment was in junior skul wen i mistakely touched my crush on her bum and she gave me a knock on my head and everybody laff at me and my juniors even made mock of me

2.anoda one was a gal she was d most pretty gal in my set den i had a crush on her in j3 den couldnt aproach her so i alway tell my friend thats also her friend how her feel abat her one day we just finished writin test nd everybdy was outside and my friend saw d gal and told me see ur crush he told me follow her up she is free nw and i said no and told me he wants to help me i said no bcus i was so shy so i held him tight so he wont goshocked d next tin i heard from is mouth wit a loud voice ws rita greg my friend loves you nd everybdy turned for few minutes staring at me nd burst into laff wit d babe i was like let ground swallow me nd my friend so i pounch life out him i got angry wit we stop talking unti l he ment me few days later dat d gal said yes i was so hapy so we started d frienship againbut i was nicked name lover boy
3 .dis happend to my friend i mentioned abve cus he was free wit gals nd dey liked him he did crazy tins but dis was more crazy he a had a gal liked he wrote a luv letter for her nd kept it in her bag so d gal not knowing went home nd her parents checked her bag nd saw d later and followed het up to skul d next day d principal called my friend out from class d matter was went far bcus d parents had influence wont menton her parents name for safety reasons but to cut it short d letter was later read in d assembly by our principal everybdy lafft at him and he bcame populary knw in d full skul lover boy taking over from me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by XaintJoel20: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool cool mine was wen i was slapped by my co- worker in my work place ... i cant forget that day.. although she apologise... bt still in my memories.. so sad dat day.. i wasnt able to eat for one week tongue tongue tongue qll the same
What happened? What did you do to her?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by sombradyi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
mine is when I wanted to insert my released penis inside the vagina but couldn't enter.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by HULSH(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Some 6 years back..was sleeping in church (@ the edge of a bench) naso I fall for ground gbagaaa grin everybody were just laughing upandan.. it was soo embarrassing and people still relate to it till today!

U guyz will not kill me
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
gregyboy:
My most ebarasssing moment was in junior skul wen i mistakely touched my crush on her bum and she gave me a knock on my head and everybody laff at me and my juniors even made mock of me
grin good for u! grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
I went to check a friend at the Polytechnic Ibadan, around 1992 and I knocked on his door at the hostel I was hearing ppl chat and laugh inside. So I called his name and a guys voice answered " He is not around what should we tell him"

I replied " When he come tell..." They didn't allow me to land when I had eehn eewoo laughing at the bomb I dropped.They must be four or five and ladies were among them. In fact how it came out from my mouth I don't know "When he come"

I knew they were coming to open the door to see the face of the suicide bomber , Na so I run with the speed of light to wards a group of students coming and joined them, then we were coming together towards their door and I saw them open the door still laughing like hyaenas "old boy E DON vamoose" I had one say. Na so I just bone face waka pass with my "colleagues" Since that day I make sure im sure of what to say before talking ,cause by nature I stammer a little.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
HULSH:

U guyz will not kill me
hahahhaaha am telling you.....today i don laff taya cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Doubleagent008(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Teespice:
mine happened in law school.

during civil litigation class, group presentations were going on and the microphone was passed randomly for people to make corrections, observations and contributions where necessary.

na so the microphone reach me and I had no idea what to say. rather than make a complete fool of myself, I stood up and said no contribution and sat down.

that's how the man brought me out of the class and humiliated me ehn. choi. asking me to give a legal opinion of myself. I mentioned the school I finished from and the class erupted in shouts of "dem don clip una wings today".

it was so embarrassing, remembering sef I feel like swearing for that lecturer.
did you finish from Unilorin? I imagine it is the kinda that will generate that kinda reaction.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
davtosh:
I went to check a friend at the Polytechnic Ibadan, around 1992 and I knocked on his door at the hostel I was hearing ppl chat and laugh inside. So I called his name and a guys voice answered " He is not around what should we tell him"

I replied " When he come tell..." They didn't allow me to land when I had eehn eewoo laughing at the bomb I dropped.They must be four or five and ladies were among them. In fact how it came out from my mouth I don't know "When he come"

I knew they were coming to open the door to see the face of the suicide bomber , Na so I run with the speed of light to wards a group of students coming and joined them, then we were coming together towards their door and I saw them open the door still laughing like hyaenas "old boy E DON vamoose" I had on said Na so I just bone waka pass with my "colleagues" Since that day I make sure im sure of what to say before talking ,cause by nature I stammer a little.
Hahahah but this one na morals ooh......thanks for enlightenment again
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by XaintJoel20: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
2dugged:
ok then let me give my own, well it was a few years back,I was doing my IT, the woman we normally get food from didn't come around that day,so I bought from some random woman that was passing by, after some time o started feeling pressed,so I used the toilet, thinking that was all, few hours later we were asked to leave because traffic was building up because of the on going road construction, I boarded a bus only to meet gridlock on the way, then all of a sudden I started feeling pressed again, that was the day I realised that holding your sh1t can actually kill you, we were trapped in traffic for more than an hour, after finally getting to my first bus stop I boarded another bus going to my house, and unfortunately we met another gridlock, at this time I started feeling dizzy and loosing strength from holding my sh1t, after more than an hour thirty minutes in traffic I finally got to my junction and came down, immediately I came down, it was like because I was sitting down so it was easier for me to have held it in, right there at the side of the bus I excreted on my body, but the luck I had was that I was wearing trouser, so i just allowed everything to come out,and held my bag with one hand, used the other hand to hold my ass and started running home and straight to the toilet,pulled off in the toilet and washed off
Ridiculous.. Nature respects no one..
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Larablink(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lol storys here made my night.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by MzzAyo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
i sabi that kind thing , i saw one girls leg opened then in sch, snapped her ugly panties , posted it in our class whatsapp group, then shouted her name and told her to close her legs cheesy
She hates me till today
u r wicked chai
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzzAyo:

u r wicked chai
cheesy tongue how are you
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by kratosonofzeus: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
can't stop laughing
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by JesusmyGod1: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
mrsfavour:
Mine was when i was about being wheeled to theatre for C.S for my first baby,my husband had already shaved off my pubic hair, on getting at that point , my doctor (a woman) asked a male nurse {a small boy } to thoroughly re-shave my pubic hair again. oh i was embarrased to open my legs wide for a boy who wil call me Aunty. Me And My Husband Was Totally Embarrased. I Cant Forget That Day At FMC OWERRI.
I remember u ma, lol but someday a small boy gonna be a biggy man

like u ain't happy me doing my job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by JesusmyGod1: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Greataausim:
Mehn..... I remembered back in years then, i came to my galfriend house to visit her. So isuees broke in between us, to the extend she said i don't have money even creams or attachment i can't even buy for her, to join money pay her house rent notin. She come involves the ladyland and the husband. She stand infront of them and co-tenants telling them am a broke nigga., i felt so emmbarassing..... Lol and behold they are using some of my products in there househood now...
Wow, more Grace bro
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by DanielRyan(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
mine was wen I was abt 15yrs old, I went to an evening programme in church den I slept off so wen they asked everybody to stand, some body woke me to stand so wen I did, I was still sleeping without knowing wen dey asked everybody to sit den it was jux me standing and sleeping..... u can imagine

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by tobbie4(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mine was the day I farted while on a queue @ GTBank Aba Road Ph and everyone in on the queue knew it was me...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Goldenprinz(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2016
A lady invited me to her place, prior to that time, she gave me green light but I didn't want to date her den has I reached I met a guy which she introduced to me nd I later got to know dat f guy is d boy friend....... they started their play making me felt jealous I stood up going, she followed me and saw me off to where I got bike.....when I got home she den call me nd ask ARE U ANGRY, I was mad.........never mind wot apen after dat

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 5:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Goldenprinz:
A lady invited me to her place, prior to that time, she gave me green light but I didn't want to date her den has I reached I met a guy which she introduced to me nd I later got to know dat f guy is d boy friend....... they started their play making me felt jealous I stood up going, she followed me and saw me off to where I got bike.....when I got home she den call me nd ask ARE U ANGRY, I was mad.........never mind wot apen after dat
ARE YOU ANGRY grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2016
tobbie4:
Mine was the day I farted while on a queue @ GTBank Aba Road Ph and everyone in on the queue knew it was me...
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by omonighoblessing(f): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2016
DanielRyan:
mine was wen I was abt 15yrs old, I went to an evening programme in church den I slept off so wen they asked everybody to stand, some body woke me to stand so wen I did, I was still sleeping without knowing wen dey asked everybody to sit den it was jux me standing and sleeping..... u can imagine
grin ofcause I can imagine
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Chinedu1994(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Mine is haunting me to death.

It is more than embarrassing!

I got drunk at a night party our department(computer science, but students from other departments attended) organised and vomited everywhere and on my cloth. It was a student of business administration who usually come to charge battery at my Lodge that brought me back. I was later told that while i blacked out, some students took pictures of me.
My friends however came later to tell me that i fvcked up. I went to school the following morning and they were sharing my pictures everywhere. It was 3 months ago, but i have lost everything-my self-confidence, my ego, and myself. I am supposed to be out for my 3 months I T now, but i have spent the 3 months worrying and hating myself.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Ayoguy(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Goldenprinz:
Abeg wat happened after!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.