Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (16332 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by H2Ossss(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Again, Shut the fhuck up and go read your books lad!

And with such dirty language you expect me, if I happen to be your bf to respect you and give u money? I now see y u gals get nothing , cz u re not respected. Behind up girl... Speak with courtesy and see your life change for the better... Thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
ehmmmm... Not sure oooo Maybe. Saul?
And you think you got itgrin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Valprof: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually, stingy people are the worst kind of people to be in an affair with. undecided
do u gv ?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
And you think you got itgrin
ehn nah.. It's Saul jare
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Valprof: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:
lol,I should read my books, do u know me,seriously most of you here use social media to hide ur dirty asses,b**ch I'm not a boy,I'm a working class,I can get your silly bf a job.
na so dat girl egocentric bitch dy do......i neva knw wetin dy pain am
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
ehn nah.. It's Saul jare
Who succeeded him?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Who succeeded him?
David jor grin grin who dosnt knw dat1
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
David jor grin grin who dosnt knw dat1
For your mind you sabi bible bagrin?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
For your mind you sabi bible bagrin?
abi is it Nebuchadnezzar ? undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by jezuzboi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
my own love, time , affection and maybe money too.. How about that?
And "maybe" money too? Why "MAYBE?" Why not "and money too?" Sounds "stingy."
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
jezuzboi:

And "maybe" money too? Why "MAYBE?" Why not "and money too?" Sounds "stingy."
ok.. And obviously money too dear kiss
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
abi is it Nebuchadnezzar ? undecided
Nope, you got it right.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, you got it right.
smiley
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by jezuzboi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
my dear dats surely d best thing.. No1 shuld keep a stingy guy. Wat for ??
What about stingy girls? Should guys keep them?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Valprof: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:

No one is saying a lady shuld b a gold digger, but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man that he his taking care of his girl.
So Bros, sure u love ur gf? Cos giving is love
givingb dnt make me feel lyk a real man.......givin a man cud as well make u feel lyk a superwoman
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:
as in ehh,me give a girl money ?I'm I running a charity institution. Just last week a girl got her bf a cool lexus jeep,and the op is here making noise.

These are the kind of guys we have in this generation embarassed

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by jezuzboi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
a guy who dosnt give u anythjng while dating u wunt give u shishi wen he becomes ur husband .
It's not my money Bt sharing is part of love.. U can't claim to love me and see am in need of something and still turn ur face away.. Love isn't stingy
Is the guy the only one entitled to share with u? Can't u also share with him as part of love? Or it is not in a woman's place to also be generous with money and those other little things? I'm confused here...
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by sinizia: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
walai talai grin
The maybe was just to show that if d guy isn't stingy den aw reciprocate.

grin grin

Why did you edit out your other story? To make your reply doesn't fail the second time? grin Well, that guy in your story is super stingy and his case is pathetic. I would complain too if I was his gf.

Between me and you, I'll tell you this - relationships are between two people. It takes two to tango. the love, affection and time you said you bring to a relationship in your first post, a man can bring that too. A man can give you love and time too. If it's the sêx, you both enjoyed it and sêx is cheaper these days anyway and a man can get enough from other sources. What matters is what else you can bring to a relationship apart from the normal attributes you listed up there.

See, men are naturally less stingy than women coz we're by nature the bread winners and provider of the family which includes females. Yes, there are stingy men out there but there more stingy women than men out there too. Sometimes you don't expect the man to spend all the time, a little reciprocation according to your financial strength is okay. Buying foodstuffs and cooking for him is a way to spend on a guy. Getting him a perfume is also spending on a guy. And if that guys loves you and is financially okay, he'll appreciate those gestures and spoil you silly.

These days men are more attracted to women that shows they can contribute financially too no matter how little. For example, I don't mind a girl who's unemployed or maybe a student depending on her dad buying me boxers and stuff. Others might laugh at it but I'd appreciate it coz she's trying her best, and I'll reciprocate more than that depending on my financial status. She doesn't have to get me a gold. A little gesture is enough for me to know she's not stingy. Not staying back and allowing me spend all the time.

Also before you judge a guy as being stingy or not, try to juxtapose what he's earning or his current financial status with what he's affording for you. You don't expect a student who's depending on his father to get you costly gifts. The few he can afford, learn to appreciate it so he can be even be encouraged to do more. Reciprocate too. There's love in sharing. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Don't go and hustle....be looking for a man dat will be working and giving u money....like say pvssy don hard to find sotee I go come dey pay one mumu gf allawee to fork.

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by jezuzboi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maychang:

its the same guy that would want you to look hot so he can brag abt u to his friends.

Many guys are missyn the point. its not about the money. its the care and love. one of the ways of showing love is by giving gifts. it works any day any time.

Any man that is stingy to you while dating, will be stingy when you married.
Are the guys the only ones entitled to give the said "gifts?" Can't a lady also give the said gifts to show love? I actually buy the idea. But must the gifts only come from the guys?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
berryice:
Lol...I detest dem so much that's y d name STINGY is for dem,dey re so wicked lipsrsealed
If he give you today and he doesn't have tomorrow you will still call him a stingy guy.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
H2Ossss:

And with such dirty language you expect me, if I happen to be your bf to respect you and give u money? I now see y u gals get nothing , cz u re not respected. Behind up girl... Speak with courtesy and see your life change for the better... Thank me later
Don't mind them.If he has been giving them upkeeps but didn't have at a particular time she will say he is stingy.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Hollawayn05(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2016
GiaGunn:
I'm an independent woman. cool I date for love tongue

And you Shall find Love *Ameen*

Boyfriend Not AtM

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by berryice(f): 3:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Love Machine:
If he give you today and he doesn't have tomorrow you will still call him a stingy guy.
not atall I won't...cos I knw he got no money cos he has given me befr
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by mctowel01: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
ofcourse if I have enof money I can get it for my bf.. Dats if he isn't stingy oooo and he shows me dat he's worth it
Are you worth it?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by mctowel01: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
babe God bless u.. Wen u dress fine from hair to shoes they show u off to all their frnds. But shishi they can't give u.
Am not asking u to pay for my hair all d time, or buy me dresses.. Bt once in a while do something. No one is asking u to start performin my father's role.
They just don't get it
What do you then give a guy for also dressing clean and fine ?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2016
mctowel01:
What do you then give a guy for also dressing clean and fine ?
u say?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2016
sinizia:

grin grin

Why did you edit out your other story? To make your reply doesn't fail the second time? grin Well, that guy in your story is super stingy and his case is pathetic. I would complain too if I was his gf.

Between me and you, I'll tell you this - relationships are between two people. It takes two to tango. the love, affection and time you said you bring to a relationship in your first post, a man can bring that too. A man can give you love and time too. If it's the sêx, you both enjoyed it and sêx is cheaper these days anyway and a man can get enough from other sources. What matters is what else you can bring to a relationship apart from the normal attributes you listed up there.

See, men are naturally less stingy than women coz we're by nature the bread winners and provider of the family which includes females. Yes, there are stingy men out there but there more stingy women than men out there too. Sometimes you don't expect the man to spend all the time, a little reciprocation according to your financial strength is okay. Buying foodstuffs and cooking for him is a way to spend on a guy. Getting him a perfume is also spending on a guy. And if that guys loves you and is financially okay, he'll appreciate those gestures and spoil you silly.

These days men are more attracted to women that shows they can contribute financially too no matter how little. For example, I don't mind a girl who's unemployed or maybe a student depending on her dad buying me boxers and stuff. Others might laugh at it but I'd appreciate it coz she's trying her best, and I'll reciprocate more than that depending on my financial status. She doesn't have to get me a gold. A little gesture is enough for me to know she's not stingy. Not staying back and allowing me spend all the time.

Also before you judge a guy as being stingy or not, try to juxtapose what he's earning or his current financial status with what he's affording for you. You don't expect a student who's depending on his father to get you costly gifts. The few he can afford, learn to appreciate it so he can be even be encouraged to do more. Reciprocate too. There's love in sharing. Cheers.
a lady will buy the boxers etc wen d guy is also trying his best and dropping something. It's d guy who will pave d way on how the giving or sharing of the relationship shuld be. Wen he gives u all d time , u have no option dan to do same no mata how little. But ehn some guys wunt drop anything Atall .. So Whr will d buying of boxers come from?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2016
jezuzboi:

Is the guy the only one entitled to share with u? Can't u also share with him as part of love? Or it is not in a woman's place to also be generous with money and those other little things? I'm confused here...
both should do d sharing.. Bt u knw some pple are naturally stingy ryt,? Date dem for a year and 1k wunt even join u both .. How den do u expect me to give him in such case?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Valprof:
givingb dnt make me feel lyk a real man.......givin a man cud as well make u feel lyk a superwoman
undecided undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2016
jezuzboi:

What about stingy girls? Should guys keep them?
stingy pple r generally disgusting
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Don't mind them.If he has been giving them upkeeps but didn't have at a particular time she will say he is stingy.
ofcourse we will undastnd wen he dosnt have bcus he has been giving us . Wat abt guys dat claim not to have all d tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.