Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (16343 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by sinizia: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Chaiiiiiii!!

You spoke my mind and heart!!!!

Just imagine what someone proudly replied me with below. 9ja ladies have a long way to go. SMH!!

JLopez:
a lady will buy the boxers etc wen d guy is also trying his best and dropping something. It's d guy who will pave d way on how the giving or sharing of the relationship shuld be. Wen he gives u all d time , u have no option dan to do same no mata how little. But ehn some guys wunt drop anything Atall .. So Whr will d buying of boxers come from?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=JLopez post=51167593][/quote]The girl on the meme tho, she's pretty smiley
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Stinginess is Stinginess. A guy should give out when his babe is in need undecided
especially when he has more dan enof
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
The girl on the meme tho, she's pretty smiley
goodmrmg hon
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
goodmrmg hon
Morning sweetheart, hw you smiley?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
Morning sweetheart, hw you smiley?
am good hon. Did u agree to b my frnd?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by kaboninc(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2016
sinizia:

Just imagine what someone proudly replied me with below. 9ja ladies have a long way to go. SMH!!

I just refrain myself from commenting on most topics here. I've read some of her posts but what can one say? Trust is, you're limited by what you know.

Let me say it here, in truth (and I'm sure a whole lot of folks will agree with me) if you take a poll of opinions or a small sample, you'd find out that women are the most stingy set of people in the world. Yes, there are guys who are stingy but the majority are the women....especially the young and unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
am good hon. Did u agree to b my frnd?
We are friends already dear.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
We are friends already dear.
Tanku tanku
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
Tanku tanku
So, can we get to know each other berra??
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2016
goodfornothing:

No, I'm not broke; that word doesn't even exist in my dictionary. And there's nothing to shatter cos I can get really mean and heartless when I want to but never lose my focus. The only reason I called you to this thread is to have you eat your own words. Read from the first page and show me any female that didn't support the Op. That proves me right!
Let's agree to disagree okay...
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
So, can we get to know each other berra??
ok u start
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
ok u start
This place would be too open for such infos...just follow me back and we exchange pms.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
This place would be too open for such infos...just follow me back and we exchange pms.
here pls
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Originalsly: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:
A girl who asks never gets a girl who proves her worth will always receive.
Hmmmm...... and this is coming from a woman.
T H R E A D should be C L O S E D
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... and this is coming from a woman.
T H R E A D should be C L O S E D
We are not all the same......
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
miremoses:
lol,I should read my books, do u know me,seriously most of you here use social media to hide ur dirty asses,b**ch I'm not a boy,I'm a working class,I can get your silly bf a job.

Too harsh uncle..
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
am I lamenting ? grin grin grin grin

You very much are, you also decided to feather your nest of capers by perpetuating the notion that females are financial deadweights in relationships.

You wielded a brush of ignorance, rolled out an irreverent canvass and painted the portrait of the entire female species as a crop of pathetic, Cinderella-esque damsels in distress who constantly need economic rescuing. What a salvo on femininity!

I don't know whether it's because you're but a child or because you have free-loading DNA, all I do know is your mindset is as accurate as Donald Trump's tax returns—no pun intended.

You expect a boyfriend to bring the mountain to your Mohammed of cacoethes, yet by some askew sense of arrogation, you think you can cherry-pick on when to render your help money-wise in what is meant to be a two-way road relationship. Why? Because biology's clumsy hands left a pleasure crack in between your thighs?

With this mindset you had better not be moonlighting as a feminist, 'cause that would be a send-up perfectly suited for a medieval court of clowns and jesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
In his words "am keeping my money for my future wife cos i fear you might leave him someday"" Some guys shaa...their stinginess na season film...You wonder what kind of beings they are... I detest stingy guy..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
here pls
Then forgerrit.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

We are not all the same......
That's true..... big difference in what it should be and what it is .
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
ok bro
life is not about yourself alone but always about everyone that steaks close to you
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
yes o have God to talk to, and I have my parents too. Bt dating a guy and u guys haven't shared anything aside kpekus?? Dosnt feel good
mayb he does not love you then, since you only wanted bling for each other only
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You very much are, you also decided to feather your nest of capers by perpetuating the notion that females are financial deadweights in relationships.

You wielded a brush of ignorance, rolled out an irreverent canvass and painted the portrait of the entire female species as a crop of pathetic, Cinderella-esque damsels in distress who constantly need economic rescuing. What a salvo on femininity!

I don't know whether it's because you're but a child or because you have free-loading DNA, all I do know is your mindset is as accurate as Donald Trump's tax returns—no pun intended.

You expect a boyfriend to bring the mountain to your Mohammed of cacoethes, yet by some askew sense of arrogation, you think you can cherry-pick on when to render your help money-wise in what is meant to be a two-way road relationship. Why? Because biology's clumsy hands left a pleasure crack in between your thighs?

With this mindset you had better not be moonlighting as a feminist, 'cause that would be a send-up perfectly suited for a medieval court of clowns and jesters.
[size=18pt] Kk [/size]
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
cool
firstking01:
Then forgerrit.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
princeemmma:
mayb he does not love you then, since you only wanted bling for each other only
kk
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
whats up with girls calling guys stingy? dont u have your own money? if ur guy really loves u, he'll make an effort to spend on u esp on ur birthday.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Ifakiland(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
ok mr high orientation
U don't av sense joor....u just wanna trend. Enjoy d fame!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by cooljude(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
With all honesty. I am extremely stingy

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
JLopez:
cool
You are a guy in females moniker right undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
You are a guy in females moniker right undecided
u r a lady in male moniker ryt undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.