Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (14952 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
doing my MSc in criminology and security studies.
been done with my first degree since 2010.
I'm 27 now.
lolzz good for u.that's good.am serving here in kwara
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
doing my MSc in criminology and security studies.
been done with my first degree since 2010.
I'm 27 now.
I dont do night stand, but hey nice to meet u
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by EternalTruth: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
I dont do night stand, but hey nice to meet u
don't mind me jhoor., just wanted pulling your legs...
Nice to meet u too.
buh hey u can reach me on WhatsApp 08060423357.
anticipating..
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
don't mind me jhoor., just wanted pulling your legs...
Nice to meet u too.
buh hey u can reach me on WhatsApp 08060423357.
anticipating..
OK
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by sinaj(f): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:
painful part is that some guys too will be screaming like a Bush Cat.

yho! yho!! yho yho yho till it faids...
lwkmd grin
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
why do u disagree

I Don't 100% disagree with you dear..
but my point is majority of the percentage will eventually want rough s*x after the pre-intimacy..

When a real dude Roll u Up with a fantastic pre-intimacy am sure u the one that will 1st go for his Zip.

I Stand to be Corrected Thou!!
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Did you just remember Something *RollsEyes*

am sure u just Did.. share with me
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

Did you just remember Something
*RollsEyes*

am sure u just Did..
share with me
yea just remembered d way u scream if u wana come sad
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

I Don't 100% disagree with you dear..
but my point is majority of the percentage will eventually want rough s*x after the pre-intimacy..

When a real dude Roll u Up with a fantastic pre-intimacy am sure u the one that will 1st go for his Zip.

I Stand to be Corrected Thou!!
after zipping d trouser u will b like se na everything b this
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
yea just remembered d way u scream if u wana come sad

I only Cum ema Dream
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
after zipping d trouser u will b like se na everything b this

Chai!!

Am Out!!

#ChildOfTheEveningWorld
you av Seen A Lot under the Zip bah?

You Need Jisus
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by lordmayor4(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
I don't think so

Except inexperienced guys!
Once you faking it, I'll know right away
Though the best part is when she can't moan nor scream but only gasping grin
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
girls used it as a means of encouragement to make him feel manly ,like he is in control. Nigeria guys know only to satisfy themselves, they careless about what there partner is feeling. the erotic sound make guys b on 3g or 4g,esp if her mouth is doing all the work on it.
IRANU grin
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by NaeChris: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
crazymommy:
Well i think guys that are very experienced can tell when a lady is faking it..
Hmmm e get wetin no get fake for naija?
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

Chai!!
Am Out!!
#ChildOfTheEveningWorld you av Seen A Lot under the Zip bah?

You Need Jisus
u bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by babsir(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Never had sex so I have no idea whatsoever makes females scream while having sex
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Ajusshi: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Augustap(f): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
To make him cum faster so he can stop lipsrsealed

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2017
The lady in this pic resembles someone I know
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hollawayn05:

You're a guy i suppose. How do you know how the guy screams, abi you don sleep with guy before. I'm thinking you're speaking out of experience
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
PaulCI:

You're a guy i suppose. How do you know how the guy screams, abi you don sleep with guy before. I'm thinking you're speaking out of experience

I Tried 2some

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.