Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30807 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by jackie35(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

Can i have your address?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by bond007i(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

hey babes, chillax na! eh. no make person go hang o.

BTW have u considered my proposal to turn your diary into a TV series (movie)...

and did u read my diary?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by yanabasee(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Harinholar:
...ouchhh...Lolsss
And you look gorgeous!.. I mean.. Your beauty is inexplicable...!
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by COOL10(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
bauer00:

Are you saying what you listed above are the basic requirements before a guy can have a girlfriend,assuming its a yes,can you tell me what a lady must posses before she is entitled to a boyfriend
. So many ladies have general ideas and somewhat personal conceptions of their ideal 'perfect man' but still dont remember to ask themselves what they have to offer such a guy. It's just how they r wired.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by escapefromusa(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
embarassed undecided
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Mann11: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
jojothaiv:
Just before you take certain people serious..
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Sir, teach me how to do that.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Polyestar(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you truly have none of those things you mentioned, try using your dick to make money. But you would need to hit a gym first to have a good body shape. There are sex-crazed, rich sugar mommies looking for vibrant young men to fvck. Being a gigolo pays.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2016
marisdgreat:

Good girls like me searching for his qualities

Liar Liar, when u see money now, your eyes wee be clear !
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by photoshoot(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Xtargold:
Sure you can find true love, start by being friends first.....no secret, no lies and it's even better for you,cos any girl you meet now in this condition really loves you. But you have to help yourself,work hard and try as much as you can to create a better life for yourself.

Happy birthday... smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by berryice(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2016
U will see...b patient
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by marisdgreat(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Liar Liar, when u see money now, your eyes wee be clear !
Well am working and self independent, try me and know the difference between me and other girls
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
marisdgreat:

Well am working and self independent, try me and know the difference between me and other girls

well, i don't know u enough to ascertain if you are independent. Btw, do u stay in Lagos?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
euromilion:
My guy trust me you don't need a woman right now,woman should be the least of the worries of any man that doesn't have a house.

Go on,go make money first,trust me women will come.

Don't add more problems to your situation.

Every time I found a woman,I loose money,but every time I found money,I found women.

Don't forget that.
you can say that again sir
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
goingape1:
@ op! please don't listen to this type of advise!

never you start as a friend and start telling your Secret to whatever black idiots you want to friend! them will never see you as someone but rather a mugu (from experience)

the moment you start to see women as worthless piece of shiiit that's the time them will start chasing after you!

so the guy will work hard and create a better life just for a piece of rotten yansh undecided

@op your problem is seeing women as special creature!

DONT SEE THEM THAT WAY.
Epic! Real men don't see ladies as trophies to be won...
Op... Work hard and be diligent at what you do... Trust me ladies will flock around you.. We all have many things that we lack, but we try to make up for our deficiencies in other areas.. Forget about as six packs if you're not an entertainer and hustle smartly. Invest in yourself, learn a skill, be ambitious and stay focused - that's all
Don't spend your hard earned money impressing ladies.. you'll live to regret it.. Don't attach to much importance to any lady. If any lady cannot walk with you, then don't let then fly with you. Roll more with mature ladies and not the fish brain teenagers. Let them know they're not indispensable.
Cheer up and stop acting like a pussy nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by darbeelicous(f): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well........ I do, kinda, maybe, really do like you!.......... In Simi's voice.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
darbeelicous:
Well........ I do, kinda, maybe, really do like you!.......... In Simi's voice.

bae u like him? ehen so were dis dat liv me
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lizzlix(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jenny1010:

No
Sia furler

Nigerian version
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lizzlix(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
bauer00:

Are you saying what you listed above are the basic requirements before a guy can have a girlfriend,assuming its a yes,can you tell me what a lady must posses before she is entitled to a boyfriend
Food for thought!
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lizzlix(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ifakiland:

See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.
.......Nnamdi Azikiwe plaza........and let me guess, you are the infamous Obaino?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by darbeelicous(f): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2016
askibee:

bae u like him? ehen so were dis dat liv me
hmmmmmm....................
Dat really depends on.......
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Jenny1010(f): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2016
lizzlix:
Sia furler

Nigerian version

grin
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Xtargold(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Happy birthday... smiley
Awwwwwnn...Thanks a lot. kiss
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by jojothaiv(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mann11:
Sir, teach me how to do that.
I don't know how to go about it too, but you can always copy and paste it anytime...

Sir Grayht, thanks for this..

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by jojothaiv(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
ColonelDrake:

Epic! Real men don't see ladies as trophies to be won...
Op... Work hard and be diligent at what you do... Trust me ladies will flock around you.. We all have many things that we lack, but we try to make up for our deficiencies in other areas.. Forget about as six packs if you're not an entertainer and hustle smartly. Invest in yourself, learn a skill, be ambitious and stay focused - that's all
Don't spend your hard earned money impressing ladies.. you'll live to regret it.. Don't attach to much importance to any lady. If any lady cannot walk with you, then don't let then fly with you. Roll more with mature ladies and not the fish brain teenagers. Let them know they're not indispensable.
Cheer up and stop acting like a pussy nigga
Some people just deserved door delivery of chilled orijin for a lifetime..
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
jojothaiv:
Some people just deserved door delivery of chilled orijin for their lifetime..
LOLss
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
darbeelicous:
hmmmmmm.................... Dat really depends on.......

on wat?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by marisdgreat(f): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

well, i don't know u enough to ascertain if you are independent. Btw, do u stay in Lagos?
No enugu am working and earning a salary am managing. So is that not independent
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by StupidYorubaFool: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
ColonelDrake:

epic... Guy u can't believe I was almost hypnotized by my ex.. My hard earned 15k salary that I earn I used it to impress her and take her out and plan my meager income with this good for nothing woman...
I regretted... She kept pestering me to work harder and pray to God for more favors cos time isn't on her side anymore...
I became fed up and threw away my sim card... Now she can't reach me anymore.... Most naija girls are evil
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by StupidYorubaFool: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
jojothaiv:
Some people just deserved door delivery of chilled orijin for their lifetime..
I tell you.. ColonelDrake really nailed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.