Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30834 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
jeffizy:
The number one thing you should get going for yourself is Self Confidence.
Trust me, confidence radiates outside the body and can be infectious.
To every man, there's a woman out there.
Be the Boss like your name says.

Correct! ✓
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by IAmTobore(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
farouk2much:
Am a nairalander but i neva read my own news here

What a tribalsm
Which country are you from? Chad? Niger? Or Mali?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by viktor01(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
And I have about 6 of them tracking me like the Nigerian police track drivers.

your pics and i will sen you one.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Deepfreezer(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed height of arrogance. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute shut up.

The Nerve of This Guy!
height of arrogance. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute shut up.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by goingape1: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?
let me tell you the barbaric truth!

your chance in finding love is close to ZERO!

our black idiots (naija women) don't love God fearing, potential, ambitions and a loving heart!

all there want is paper and lies.

no black idiots will fall in love with you or guys like you!

solutions:

forget for search in this country and look Elsewhere like Togo, Ghana, Benin republic and the rest. you will fine more than love there. you will even start running from them.

WARNING! DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A BLACK IDIOTS!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by millionboi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:

grin grin grin
mtchew......u no fyn jor

Edited pix

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Praktikals(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?
Brosie, relocating to your village fit epp o

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Itulah(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Broke ass niggy grin
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by temmypotter(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!
You think he is happy being broke? may I remind you, nothing lasts forever.. people like you always end up with failed marriages, change your thinking before it's too late. this is not a curse, it's an advice

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
My guy trust me you don't need a woman right now,woman should be the least of the worries of any man that doesn't have a house.

Go on,go make money first,trust me women will come.

Don't add more problems to your situation.

Every time I found a woman,I loose money,but every time I found money,I found women.

Don't forget that.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by goingape1: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Xtargold:
Sure you can find true love, start by being friends first.....no secret, no lies and it's even better for you,cos any girl you meet now in this condition really loves you. But you have to help yourself,work hard and try as much as you can to create a better life for yourself.
@ op! please don't listen to this type of advise!

never you start as a friend and start telling your Secret to whatever black idiots you want to friend! them will never see you as someone but rather a mugu (from experience)

the moment you start to see women as worthless piece of shiiit that's the time them will start chasing after you!

so the guy will work hard and create a better life just for a piece of rotten yansh undecided

@op your problem is seeing women as special creature!

DONT SEE THEM THAT WAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Akinaukwa: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yes you can still find love. Just include your contact phone number on your post and you will see how many ladies will come rushing for you even on nairaland.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by SherDdon(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
The problem with most guys is dat they fail to realise that making money is not becos of ladies or trying to impress them, try
And build yourself, build an empire, your immediate family, mum, dad, ,siblings and not becos of any gurl dat doesnt knw were
Your coming from or wat uve been thru...most gurls dat reason dat money is everything are mainly from poor homes and wretched
Family background, trust me havr rolled with the high and mighty as I have made it in life and my generations unborn will not suffer
.....sometimes just get busy build career, be interested in making money adding values to your life and building a name, women would
Be the least of ur problems as they wud fight to gain attention. Most ladies jus want to a good life and would go extra length to achieving
That mostly thru men, its nice guys wisen up and add values to their lives, even most ladies that have seen small money thru a guy
Like the way he spends and treat them starts seeing any guy that that doesn't match up as trash, guys be wise, ladies are not worth it
Killing yoursef for.....go hustle...sincere words from a friend and brother one love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Ifakiland post=51228329]
See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.[/quote
dis gats to go down as the greatest babe toasting on nairaland yet.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lovethchioma(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, I worst pass you yet I get girlfriend... I have less than N500 in my bank account yet my girlfriend no dump me cool
You can lie for Africa ..... I would have dumped you if you didn't have any of those
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Contrary to popular opinion, there are still very good Nigerian girls and I am one of them. Money is nothing when compared to love. Money will definitely come someday if you keep the faith, determination and persistence.

If you're ambitious, hardworking, have potentials and are caring like you said then any girl who leaves you isn't worth it.
BossNixanda:

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Slimmos(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
IAmTobore:
So you couldn't notice that its Kim Kardashian on her profile pic?
The guy mumu no b small...

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by goingape1: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Frankraj:
Go to Ghana or Cameroon and you will find a girl that truly loves you . Nigerian girls are the most currupt girls in the world. They are too money concious . That's why many of them don't get married anymore
I'm telling you!

the gospel truth you said.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
lovethchioma:

You can lie for Africa ..... I would have dumped you if you didn't have any of those
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Bgorgeous: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
How are you
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Tino86(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Deepfreezer:
height of arrogance. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute shut up.

like seriously bro. I still can't imagine the fact that a lady could spill such rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by busyfishing(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
Op post a photo of you first
you are so cute
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by sirfee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op are you serious?if yes na God hand you dey because most ladies hate"surulere oooh!" They all want Olorunsogo

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by dimexy247(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

You will sure find the one for you bro, just a matter of time, not all dem girl are really like you said, just pray God answer you in time, in time bro. Mind you, angry we are in this together grin. I've got pink lips though grin
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Tino86(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
goingape1:
let me tell you the barbaric truth!

your chance in finding love is close to ZERO!

our black idiots (naija women) don't love God fearing, potential, ambitions and a loving heart!

all there want is paper and lies.

no black idiots will fall in love with you or guys like you!

solutions:

forget for search in this country and look Elsewhere like Togo, Ghana, Benin republic and the rest. you will fine more than love there. you will even start running from them.

WARNING! DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A BLACK IDIOTS!
Best advice on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by DanielGb(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
OP she will find you one. Check my Profile. Watsapp me.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
if you ask me,na who i go ask
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lovethchioma(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
Yes na
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by CXLVII: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

The blunt truth is that you can't except you chose to be gay

Having none of those qualities and you can't also lie completely eliminates you out of the league.

Better still, try pick some useful ones you can blend with.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by yanabasee(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:

How about you dropping your real picture instead of putting someone else picture and be feeling big over there..

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by yanabasee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

I can't imagined the expression u wore when you typed this.. But you sure got me laughing real hard...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Summary Of A Man's Role And A Woman's Role In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.