Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30816 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!
Just before you take certain people serious..

ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ
ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by WomanOfRace(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

This is the right time. In fact, this is a good sign for guys looking for loyal babe to marry.

For guys out there complaining no good girl to give their heart to or marry,this is the time. Any lady that leaves you this recession period, drop her like a bad habit and never take her back even if she comes back begging after recession,but the one that stays,keep her for life. This is the time.

you can.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Alvino1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Okay! Am nt trying to sound disrespectful to the ladies on here, but one thing abt the ladies is dat, their age determines their ideal men.. so if you "MUST" marry a 20s girl, then you "MUST" improve your status to include "VERY RICH" if it's a 30s sisi, then "NOT VERY RICH" would do, for the 1st half of 40s, am sure you "MUSN'T BE RICH" am sure for the 2nd half of 40s nd upward all you have to do is to be "HONEST ND GOD FEARING"... #ChoiceIsYours...

5iver...
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by marisdgreat(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alvin007:
Dear op, there are still plenty decent ladies out there, who are searching for a good guy like you...don't ever let anyone make u feel less wanted or not good enough...forget about six packs. Hustle harder to leave a comfy life with the woman
I you will eventually end up with. But, you need to direct your perspective/search towards the right kinda girls. Truth be told, all those 'packaged' babes look attractive...but look beyond their beauty and seek a good fearing decent lady..who will value all your virtues...don't lose hope. Cheers!
Good girls like me searching for his qualities
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
What's true love ? I doubt you will find that but you can find happiness. Truly there are a lot of good girls around, however you might just need to be drivenue and hardworking in career wise. Marriage without finance is frustrating.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Aval1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Xtargold:
Sure you can find true love, start by being friends first.....no secret, no lies and it's even better for you,cos any girl you meet now in this condition really loves you. But you have to help yourself,work hard and try as much as you can to create a better life for yourself.
I seldom post on this forum but your comment got me.This is the best advice so far
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by mrjojo: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
The last thing on a broke n.ggas mind should be girls. Trust me, Things to do before thinking of a girlfriend.

1, hustle
2, Hustle more
3. I say HUSTLE
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

There is hope. But only local girls. You can't get high class to look your lane till your upgrade.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
Op post a photo of you first
You're a pretty young girl, if that's truly your picture. I admire good-looking ladies cos my wife too is an epitome of beauty. Please keep it up and always be careful . Take kia.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by favexx(f): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
bauer00:

Are you saying what you listed above are the basic requirements before a guy can have a girlfriend,assuming its a yes,can you tell me what a lady must posses before she is entitled to a boyfriend
my dear read what she posted and u might just get what she meant...it may not seem the way she has written it
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Harinholar(f): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
....Lolsssss....Hummm mm *cough*
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
lovethchioma:

My dear, that one na school girl friend things. How can a responsible man think of settling down without having at least the basic necessities a man should have? You want to come and carry somebody's daughter and suffer for nothing. The guy doesn't have to be rich but at least he should have something on ground...
true hence I gave my first advice,,the guy need hustle, cos if u dey trek, U nor fit chat a woman driving her own car cos U wo nt see her in public transport
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace:

This is the right time. In fact, this is a good sign for guys looking for loyal babe to marry.

For guys out there complaining no good girl to give their heart to or marry,this is the time. Any lady that leaves you this recession period, drop her like a bad habit and never take her back even if she comes back begging after recession,but the one that stays,keep her for life. This is the time.

you can.
When the man cannot live up being a man waht happens,.??
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Bhaelarkush(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
IAmTobore:
So you couldn't notice that its Kim Kardashian on her profile pic?

chaii..i don die!!

so na kim K be dat on her DP for ur local eye abi? undecided
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Harinholar(f): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
yanabasee:

How about you dropping your real picture instead of putting someone else picture and be feeling big over there..
...ouchhh...Lolsss
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Harinholar(f): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
awelekiti:
You're a pretty young girl, if that's truly your picture. I admire good-looking ladies cos my wife too is an epitome of beauty. Please keep it up and always be careful . Take kia.
....hummm don't be deceived.....
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Harinholar:
....hummm don't be deceived.....
Lol. I only admired her, that's all. I don't have any hidden agenda towards her. Tnx anyway
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Dygeasy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
You say a lady doesn't like you simply because you don't have money, you self do you like yourself as you don't have money.
Dygeasy
haha my man!! cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Burgerlomo: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

Wait for your time bro., you got almost all the qualifications to marry a God fearing woman like you and not a desperate one. You are ambitious, you have a caring heart, a lot of potentials and the last but not the least the fear of God, so why do you want to give yourself a heart attack over nothing?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol op, make yourself first and they'll come crawling out of the woodwork. If you're lucky, while you're in the process of making yourself you might find someone willing to support you as your girl. I said if you're lucky lol. Nevertheless less whatever shape, size, color, etc you want, they're all waiting for you when you make it. I wish it didn't have to be so but women of now have a feeling of entitlement to things you can only get them when you have the cash. So good luck man
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2016
GiaGunn:

grin grin grin
don't say anything o because i will fu. ck you

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Zionist26(m): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin I don laugh taya ooo... Na to piss for body remain nnem...
Esthafarbian and haute no go kill person ooo
even me self dey reason say the guy na disabled nii.
You guys are just too funny, mean while this is my 2kobo

"BossNixanda" when the going gets tough the tough get going. don't let all these discouragements weigh you down. when you work hard and make it big, You will end up marrying a lady of your choice... even all these small small nairaland chicks wey dey yab you now will use that same mouth to sing your praises... lolz..

Don't forget money makes the world go round.

Don't forget money makes the world go round.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by ceejay4real(m): 2:09am On Nov 22, 2016
GiaGunn:

Hi sweetie, if that's you in the picture then ring me up or pm me on WhatsApp ok? I've got good news for you!

Thanks in advance!
CJ
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Pylony(m): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
tell him oooo...grin

Common six pack sef. he doesn't have. lipsrsealed
If six pack dey hungry you i get seven pack.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by VickyRotex(f): 3:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Dramadiddy:
Awww thanks VickyRotex

It's a pleasure!

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by skimmy39: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
no
BossNixanda:

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
If you don't attain a certain level of success, responsible women can't fall in love with you. It's not that we are materialistic or we love money.... It's because we are too responsible to walk into poverty with our eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Switup: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Frankraj:
Go to Ghana or Cameroon and you will find a girl that truly loves you . Nigerian girls are the most currupt girls in the world. They are too money concious . That's why many of them don't get married anymore
story.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Joe4real1988(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
GiaGunn:
c as u hot lyk hot cake wink wink wink...abeg let me take off my eyez b4 i.... lipsrsealed wit my eyez
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by prejulsuc(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2016
BossNixanda:

There is nothing like fat and ugly when it comes to a beautiful heart. I guess you are now saying my only hope is a physically fat and ugly lady. It is well if that is were you are driving at.
hahahahaha so funny.Don't worry there are still some good girls out there.Just that the hot ones and the beautiful ones will not settle for less.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by LaCremy: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
You'll know the true character of a guy when he's made it. Forget all these God fearing and potential.

Go out there and hustle and all these talk talk will just end
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by cooldipo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ifakiland:

See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.

Ifakiland your user name catches my attention..... what is the connection with Orinkinran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.