Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30838 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Haute:

You're being mean again! You're being mean again!! angry
gringrin it's called ''Tough love''

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by sparko1(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

I still wonder where you get those notion of TRUE LOVE from, marriage is a contract, if you want to get into it, you've to fulfill your own part of the contract.
now on the issue of house, cars, swags (what the hell do you mean, you don't have swag?), six pack, and pick lips, none of those things is even in the category, you haven't meet desperate ladies that don't care if any of those things is available.

On a more serious note! bros, please and please, as far as you are a man, there is no hurry, if you hurry in, you might just hurry out too! no time to think about marriage when there is no money!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Xtargold(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Sure you can find true love, start by being friends first.....no secret, no lies and it's even better for you,cos any girl you meet now in this condition really loves you. But you have to help yourself,work hard and try as much as you can to create a better life for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
truthsayer007:
what is true love ? if the lady is fat & ugly, would you love her undecided
eh. Most times men placing l demands on a partners attributes are ugly, fat or short.theyd match
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
Op post a photo of you first

Ravishing @ ur own pix...
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?
Everyone has his or her own lady. the problem with dudes is that u wana be dating someone like nicki minaj, but u wana spend money like baba ijebu... kole werk[color=#770077][/color]

6 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
eh. Most times men placing l demands on a partners attributes are ugly, fat or short.theyd match
How?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

No you can't find love !

With this same situation people are building houses and buying cars...don't hide under the situation to be lazy, hard work still pays.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by farouk2much(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am a nairalander but i neva read my own news here

What a tribalsm
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by farouk2much(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am a nairalander but i neva read my own news here

What a tribalsm
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by greatex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
jeffizy:
The number one thing you should get going for yourself is Self Confidence.
Trust me, confidence radiates outside the body and can be infectious.
To every man, there's a woman out there.
Be the Boss like your name says.
100%
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Holamidhe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

c
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
In the long run hope dee for you not now
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
OP, I worst pass you yet I get girlfriend... I have less than N500 in my bank account yet my girlfriend no dump me cool

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by olaasiwaju: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
With Patience you must surely meet your own wife one day.BELIEVE.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by zimuzo: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

U will, some ladies don't really need cash and cars but a guy with prospects, and who is God fearing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bros go hustle o.. some things find expression when you have them. like money. yes money is not the base.. but when your babe has a birthday and you can't use your money to show her how much you love her. then which love do you now have? yes a lady might love you without those but my guy no be love na time based love be that. Adam first tend garden before God look the guy come pity am say e no good this kind guy wey don hustle make am, e no good make e dey alone. brother tend your garden first, you won't regret it later @BossNixanda

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by SycophanticGoat: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

tell him oooo...grin

Common six pack sef. he doesn't have. lipsrsealed

Yeye girl. I hope you have a flat Tommy with an hour glass figure bah? undecided angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by johnstar(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
truthsayer007:
what is true love ? if the lady is fat & ugly, would you love her undecided
hmm person say him dey find true love u stil dey ask am dat qstn

A beggar has no choice grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by VickyRotex(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
See as dem derail the guy thread! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by wristbangle: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Someone on this thread made a remarkable comment that only stingy, broke and hungry ladies always go for ready made guys which I believe 100 percent while rich ladies settle for responsible guys irrespective of his financial status.

OP kindly focus on your dream/goals/career and you will be amaze the day will come where many eggs will be in the basket for you to pick from.

Between, don't place your priorities on ladies who rather spend much on their physical appearances yet dumb in their brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Jamotide: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
[b][/b]My boy girls that need such qualities are getting scarce everyday and night. I too am tired of getting any grin. But don't give up with prayer we can still get our chioce.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Alvin007: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dear op, there are still plenty decent ladies out there, who are searching for a good guy like you...don't ever let anyone make u feel less wanted or not good enough...forget about six packs. Hustle harder to live a comfy life with the woman you will eventually end up with. But, you need to direct your perspective/search towards the right kinda girls. Truth be told, all those 'packaged' babes look attractive...but look beyond their beauty and seek a good fearing decent lady..who will value all your virtues...don't lose hope. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by IAmTobore(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.
So you couldn't notice that its Kim Kardashian on her profile pic?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Women when don tire us.finally na decent wife we dey find.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by sauceEEP(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
You say a lady doesn't like you simply because you don't have money, you self do you like yourself as you don't have money.
Dygeasy

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by erico2k2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

When.I was in Uni I think 200 I was getting distracted but my old man sat me down and told me something same I'm going to tell U.
In life it's the man who goes in search of a woman but if U work very hard at what you are doing now be it education or trade . Place yourself in a position where you can recieve favour , trust me the reverse will be ur case .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by VickyRotex(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dramadiddy:
Bros go hustle o.. some things find expression when you have them. like money. yes money is not the base.. but when your babe has a birthday and you can't use your money to show her how much you love her. then which love do you now have? yes a lady might love you without those but my guy no be love na time based love be that. Adam first tend garden before God look the guy come pity am say e no good this kind guy wey don hustle make am, e no good make e dey alone. brother tend your garden first, you won't regret it later @BossNixanda

"Tend your garden first, you wont regret it later"

I love that! cool

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Redeemedsoul: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
you will definitely get a good girl , with a good heart
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by xty50(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Unfortunately some guys do not knw what they have...when u show dem u care n luv dem,u become boring to them.they prefer bitches undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Charliiee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigga be on some reverse psychology shii, looking for a chic to give him pity pvssy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Datsme: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

My guy, see all those things na wash. Truly, all ladies v numerous likes and dislikes in men but they know dat nt all these things are obtainable i.e there is no perfect human being. So all u nid are packaging and confidence, meaning dt Jus parade urself neatly n be bold. With little EGO in ur pocket, U r gud to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear / Summary Of A Man's Role And A Woman's Role In A Relationship. / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.