Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9735 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

shocked haa, 11 years gap. You have old oo
I'm telling you, I'm a serious aunty now grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

undecided you better run
Lol, i meant no harm....btw, when last did you see mercy in unilag??
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Those things still full my villa.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
25 or 35 grin
Kikikiki 35 joor
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
That #9 i still dey buy am, it's still existing
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
I'm telling you, I'm a serious aunty now grin

And I thought you would be like 16. That way I can still gbesumo e cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
which one is ikoso again
O my bad, and you are the opundecided…this shows you are still using feeding bottlegrin...the no 4 is what we used to call ikoso...the round disc is culled from big tiger head battery why the kone like shape is biro covergrin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
I've seen that 5 naira note when we were doing cleanup in our large storage, i kept it as an exhibit then misplaced it cheesy
Am 20 bt used all criuz...sum re still in existence sef
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, i meant no harm....btw, when last did you see mercy in unilag??

That her name delilah lipsrsealed

Mercy, been a while, I don't stay on campus, so I don't usually follow up.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
Kikikiki 35 joor
Now ya talking grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:
I used 3, 7, 9, and 11.

Surely You're a guy. b y u guys dey like fake female account nah?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

That her name delilah lipsrsealed

Mercy, been a while, I don't stay on campus, so I don't usually follow up.
Ok, whenever you bump into her don't forget to drop my regards....as for the delilah of a girl i give up on her cos girls with such names dread the hell outa me....you can have hergrin...lest i forget, remember you can't sleep on delilah's laps and wake up in abraham's bossom, don't become the second samson, just saying.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I don't know any shocked embarassed
Pardon? undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cheerleader:
cheesy grin

Well, I'm still single and searching cos Ellackkute45 still dey do shakara cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
All! And I'm still too young to marry undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Eddodoh(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
I recognise most of them and I'm not ready for marriage cheesy
I usually said the same thing that I am not ready for marriage but a glance at your dp make me have a second thought. Please, marry me.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, whenever you bump into her don't forget to drop my regards....as for the delilah of a girl i give up on her cos girls with such names dread the hell outa me....you can have hergrin...lest i forget, remember you can't sleep on delilah's laps and wake up in abraham's bossom, don't become the second samson, just saying.

grin if I hear that i go near her. Her name alone is.. lipsrsealed

You don't have Mercy's contact? sad
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Pardon? undecided
You heard me nahcheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
CarlyX8:

Surely You're a guy. b y u guys dey like fake female account nah?

And you deduced that by my comment? You are shallow. Those that know me, would confirm I'm female.

But, why waste my breath on you? I've got nothing to prove to a nigga I've never seen. smiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

grin if I hear that i go near her. Her name alone is.. lipsrsealed

You don't have Mercy's contact? sad
I do na...prefer seeing her than calling...you know her department, go there and tell her i'm sending my regards...she should be on her project by now.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

And you deduced that by my comment? You are shallow. Those that know me, would confirm I'm female.

But, why waste my breath on you? I've got nothing to prove to a nigga I've never seen. smiley

Can I be your Samson? smiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:

What's in a name? Lol. You people sef.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Can I be your Samson? smiley

I already have a Samson. smiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016

even as at now,some people are still using 12.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You heard me nahcheesy
**sigh**
This Indomie generation sef cry
I have no choice, but to take you like that crysmiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

I already have a Samson. smiley
crycry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

What's in a name? Lol. You people sef.
Your dp totally depicts your moniker "delilah"...exactly the kinda laps samson slept on and woke up to become less a man as shown on your dp....i smell something fishy hereangry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:

even as at now,some people are still using 12.
What's that 12?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

What's that 12?
stove na abi Enybliss,am i wrong?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:
stove na abi Enybliss,am i wrong?
babe i have no idea o
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
I do na...prefer seeing her than calling...you know her department, go there and tell her i'm sending my regards...she should be on her project by now.

I know her faculty, quite alright. And my school and I guess goes for other schools as well isn't structured in a way I just go to a department and seek someone. You could video call, if you do want to see her. smiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Now ya talking grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.