Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9739 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...you fit beat am?

Ahh, that's my hidden talent. cool
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
wack

lipsrsealed but it was actually sweet oh. Lol
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by TrapHedges(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Memes! grin

Lols Kermit never fails

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by TrapHedges(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

You better goan marry undecided

After you sire cool
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed but it was actually sweet oh. Lol
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

[img]http://media1./media/r2V72dKegBBq8/giphy.gif[/img]
undecided undecided

Have you paid the 350M to my mum?

If not.. undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided

Have you paid the 350M to my mum?

If not.. undecided
three hundred and fifty million naira only grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
quso or kuso
So, what's the diff with what i wrote...maybe i dint spell it well but the pronounciation is sure the same..."ikoso", "kuso"undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
So, what's the diff with what i wrote...maybe i dint spell it well but the pronounciation is sure the same..."ikoso", "kuso"undecided
vocal sounds, English language ss1

Ikoso
Iikoosoo

Kuso
Kuusoo
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by makydebbie(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gimme sample
photoshoot:

Ahh, that's my hidden talent. cool
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
lipsrsealed

From your daughter undecided

[img]http://media3./media/NrXIPRFXSpyiA/giphy_s.gif[/img]

Lemme have her, then I would drop the remaining 349million angry
Now can I have her? kiss

Cc: lawlahdeh
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by LorDBolton(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
which do you prefer, then? Or now

I'd always chose Back then... always
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Now can I have her? kiss

how do you expect me to collect that? Or the notes arw gonna come through the charging port of my phone undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

I'd always chose Back then... always

I'll always choose now
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
how do you expect me to collect that? Or the notes arw gonna come through the charging port of my phone undecided

Turn to bitcoin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Gimme sample

grin alakoba. When it is the wooing challenge something something
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

grin alakoba. When it is the wooing challenge something something
kosi wahala I still dey

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Turn to bitcoin lipsrsealed
what's bitcoin undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
three hundred and fifty million naira only grin
Yeske grin cheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Yeske grin cheesy
small change o, he cannot pay
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Lemme have her, then I would drop the remaining 349million angry
Now can I have her? kiss

Aderola15 is my mummy, Enybliss is my fwend.

Go give the money to mummy Aderola15 kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Kikikiki this guy go tire today
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
Kikikiki this guy go tire today
It's Love cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
I'm in SA, I'm with saraphina cheesy

Saraphina, first time im seeing this moniker tongue
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by saraphina(f): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I'm in SA, I'm with saraphina cheesy
Saraphina, first time im seeing this moniker tongue
really?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
It's Love cheesy
this one pass love o cheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

Would my response put food on your table? Would it put money in your account? If no, kindly move on.
Attitude again. Smh
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Aha, mo ti shi owo San.

Aderola15 cool
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by harffie(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:
I used 3, 7, 9, and 11.

...Delilah, that name scares me.... grin grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Cheerleader: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
ellacute45:

cheesy grin

Emmanuella, you know who this is, right?? kiss
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cheerleader:

cheesy grin

Emmanuella, you know who this is, right?? kiss

Yea undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

And you deduced that by my comment? You are shallow. Those that know me, would confirm I'm female.

But, why waste my breath on you? I've got nothing to prove to a nigga I've never seen. smiley
Owk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / OMG!!! See What This Runz Girl Is Doing With Longest DICK Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.