Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9724 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
grinyou're squinting your face for me shey, Lawlahdey is my friend o, she won't date you if i don't approve so be nice
True oh

KissChrix. .. Be nice to bliss oh cuz she has to approve of you oh tongue
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=KissChrix post=51302314]

Baba abeg, wetin be that no 12?i think its a cooker
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Baba abeg, wetin be that no 12?

some kindof cooker at the time..was still very young @ d time sha
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
True oh

KissChrix. .. Be nice to bliss oh cuz she has to approve of you oh tongue
Kikikiki now lemme prepare to do nyanga
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
grinyou're squinting your face for me shey, Lawlahdey is my friend o, she won't date you if i don't approve so be nice

Edakun Ma cry

Ori ikunle ni mo wa cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Edakun Ma cry

Ori ikunle ni mo wa cry
hahahhahaaahhaha the funniest meme I've seen all day grin, I'm too weak to do nyanga now because of laughter, oya get up, i approve
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by TrapHedges(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Me: since I used all should I go and get married now

Inner me: fvck no bro! You need some more oil

Me: you think so?

Inner me : absolutely cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
Kikikiki now lemme prepare to do nyanga
Naso cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Jay542(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Jay542.. So long shocked
Lol. Nasoo 1 kain sickness hold mee oosad
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Nasoo 1 kain sickness hold mee oosad
Wow shocked shocked

Sorry honey.. How are you now? embarassed
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Cyndyonyx(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seen most of it
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha the funniest meme I've seen all day grin, I'm too weak to do nyanga now because of laughter, oya get up, i approve
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jarizod:

some kindof cooker at the time..was still very young @ d time sha
[quote author=Enybliss post=51302363][/quote]

Ehen.... Ok ,thanks
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Jay542(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wow shocked shocked

Sorry honey.. How are you now? embarassed

Alhamdullilahsmiley thank you dearkiss

How your reg na?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:

Thank you Ma! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jay542:

Alhamdullilahsmiley thank you dearkiss

How your reg na?
We thank God wink
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

You better goan marry undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Jay542(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
We thank God wink
Nasoo. Thank you dearsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jay542:

Nasoo. Thank you dearsmiley
You're welcome love kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
o my brother played with it back then he didn't call it ikoso anyways
What did he call it then?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by LorDBolton(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lemme tell u all a story, there was a time you will unwrap "robot chewing gum" and see a trivia inside.

There was a time you'd buy cabin biscuit cut out the snake n ladder game

Growing up in the 90's I bumped sisqo wella but I wasn't corrupted cos kids were allowed to be kids (work hard to play hard) you don't wanna miss 4'o clock cartoons, play football, tennis, badmington etc with friends so once u close u run home to do the dishes / homework straight.

U can't steal cos mumsy/popsy attended pta meetings n kept contacts with class teacher.

Picking money from the floor? Who wan turn to yam? Lols

Today its the opposite.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you ignored my previous question

Why did you deactivate your LM account?

Would my response put food on your table? Would it put money in your account? If no, kindly move on.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

Memes! grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You're welcome love kiss

E don do o, love and dear, angry jay542 sho ara e o

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Eddodoh:

I usually said the same thing that I am not ready for marriage but a glance at your dp make me have a second thought. Please, marry me.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

E don do o, love and dear, angry jay542 sho ara e o
Err. .. Ehn?? sad

Wahz your own now
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided

You feel his toasting line? tongue
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
What did he call it then?
quso or kuso
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:
Lemme tell u all a story, there was a time you will unwrap "robot chewing gum" and see a trivia inside.

There was a time you'd buy cabin biscuit cut out the snake n ladder game

Growing up in the 90's I bumped sisqo wella but I wasn't corrupted cos kids were allowed to be kids (work hard to play hard) you don't wanna miss 4'o clock cartoons, play football, tennis, badmington etc with friends so once u close u run home to do the dishes / homework straight.

U can't steal cos mumsy/popsy attended pta meetings n kept contacts with class teacher.

Picking money from the floor? Who wan turn to yam? Lols

Today its the opposite.
which do you prefer, then? Or now
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

wack
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by makydebbie(f): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

lol...you fit beat am?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Err. .. Ehn?? sad

Wahz your own now

[img]http://media1./media/r2V72dKegBBq8/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.