Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9733 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Cheerleader: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea undecided

cheesy grin

Emmanuella, C'mon why you giving me that face?? cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Jay542(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

E don do o, love and dear, angry jay542 sho ara e o

Lol. Bros farabale nagrin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

From your daughter undecided

[img]http://media3./media/NrXIPRFXSpyiA/giphy_s.gif[/img]

Lemme have her, then I would drop the remaining 349million angry
Now can I have her? kiss

Cc: lawlahdeh
Lawlahdey Omo mii kiss, ibo ni o ti ri arakunrin pelu sokoto tirin yii What do you want me to do with 1M out of 350M Ogbeni Photoshoot? angry angry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Aderola15:

Lawlahdey Omo mii kiss, ibo ni o ti ri arakunrin pelu sokoto tirin yii What do you want me to do with 1M out of 350M Ogbeni Photoshoot? angry angry

E ba mi manage e, recession lo fa cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

E ba mi manage e, recession lo fa cry
manage kor manager nii angry. O ti need Iyawo cheesy tongue
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 2:56am On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
cry

hello cutie do u reply pms? I like ya fine black face and I'd like to get to know u:-)kiss.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Burgerlomo: 5:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Team 1-12 grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
obongitiad:

hello cutie do u reply pms? I like ya fine black face and I'd like to get to know u:-)kiss.
I don't reply pms cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Twaci, I would like to have a brief chat with you. Please contact me via whatsapp or send me a pm when you come online. It's important to me please.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
I don't reply pms cry

girl ur so cute. Me likey. Since u dont do pms, can I get to know u so I can toast u publicly?:-D
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
obongitiad:

girl ur so cute. Me likey. Since u dont do pms, can I get to know u so I can toast u publicly?:-D
you mean like bread?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Enybliss:
you mean like bread?

yeah. Like agege tins:-D
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
embarassed

no kidding. U surprised? I was planning to toast u privately but as u didnt gree, I hav to toast u publicly na.

Comon baby, talk to daddy:-D.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2016
obongitiad:

yeah. Like agege tins:-D
grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by francisduru: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Holy sh|t, I used all this,... Am still looking for a Virgin to marry, but I will not give up
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
lol,daddy
Yo baby. Daddy likes u men.
Ehm... How long does it usually take for you to process e-toasting requests? :-)
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by obongitiad(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
almost forever i must say grin

Oh men:-O! Dats not fair oh. Are u not a shide of God? Nna try reason my mata na.

How abt we talk ova the fone? Maybe when u hear ma sexy voice u mite wana hav a rethink:-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wants A Baby: So Soon! / I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box.... / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.