Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9741 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by eezeribe(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
I've seen that 5 naira note when we were doing cleanup in our large storage, i kept it as an exhibit then misplaced it cheesy

Which 5 naira
That note is 50 Kobo, front and back
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

I love you too cheesysmiley

Je ki n gboran cheesy

You know you're stuck with Me for now winkcheesy
Pfftt. . Okay sha wink
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Err... That fight must be for like a month now, else she should have told ya we on session hols. cry
We aren't resuming until 12th.
Never knew, she seldomely pick my callcry...i just pray i 've not been double crossed by another niggacry.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
eezeribe:

Which 5 naira
That note is 50 Kobo, front and back
I've seen 50kobo,its in coin, undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
asslicking 211
Bhet sir, leave my husby alone nah angry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
asslicking 211
Display of Love 211 undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Na my matter you dey discuss like this? angry
no sir
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Pfftt. . Okay sha wink
wink

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
lol seen, its the jude guy, does he ever change? I remember I've bashed him before, thought he has changed since then, anyways am not older than I look, I've seen those things, some people store old stuff, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm 35 grin
Kikikiki he's 35yrs too, next year he'll be 36 and he's still behaving like a toddler
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Never knew, she seldomely pick my callcry...i[b] just pray i 've not been double crossed by another niggacry.[/b]

[img]http:///gifs/colbertlateshow-confused-stephen-colbert-l0MYsBZkH5KmznrIQ[/img]

No comment
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Display of Love 211 undecided
seriously you're displaying this love for nothing
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
no sir
Berra undecidedsmiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

And you deduced that by my comment? You are shallow. Those that know me, would confirm I'm female.

But, why waste my breath on you? I've got nothing to prove to a nigga I've never seen. smiley
you ignored my previous question

Why did you deactivate your LM account?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Bhet sir, leave my husby alone nah angry
wait hes your husby? Nawao KissChrix no vex abeg, you don't sanction a rooster for chasing a hen, sorry for the interference, you can go back to staffing yourselves
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Twaci(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
I used all these aside number 10, 11 and 12
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
seriously you're displaying this love for nothing

Wait, Let's see what the bible says undecided

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Display of Love211501 undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
Kikikiki he's 35yrs too, next year he'll be 36 and he's still behaving like a toddler
dont worry just mention me anytime he starts being stewpid, I'll be there if I'm online
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

I've apologized nigga
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
I've apologized nigga

We're good grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
wait hes your husby? Nawao KissChrix no vex abeg, you don't sanction a rooster for chasing a hen, sorry for the interference, you can go back to staffing yourselves
Better oh sad

grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
dont worry just mention me anytime he starts being stewpid, I'll be there if I'm online
grin lols i like the sound of that, I'll call you if he does
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

grin damn!
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
grin lols i like the sound of that, I'll call you if he does
aight wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jay542.. So long shocked
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Better oh sad

grin
lols
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
ALL except 5 & 7..they ain't that old tho..
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

We're good grin
thata ma nigga grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

grin damn!
I love the bible gringrin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Berra undecidedsmiley
grinyou're squinting your face for me shey, Lawlahdey is my friend o, she won't date you if i don't approve so be nice
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jarizod:
ALL except 5 & 7..they ain't that old tho..

Baba abeg, wetin be that no 12?
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Carry over and enter wahala
The babe no just get joy, ahan, backup samson cry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.