Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (9729 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Am 20 bt used all criuz...sum re still in existence sef
really
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
O my bad, and you are the opundecided…this shows you are still using feeding bottlegrin...the no 4 is what we used to call ikoso...the round disc is culled from big tiger head battery why the kone like shape is biro covergrin
o my brother played with it back then he didn't call it ikoso anyways
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

And I thought you would be like 16. That way I can still gbesumo e cry
ehn you thought wrong
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:
stove na abi Enybliss,am i wrong?
It looks modern
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

It looks modern
my thought exactly.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

**sigh**

This Indomie generation sef cry

I have no choice, but to take you like that crysmiley
Thanks boo.. you know i love you embarassed kiss
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

I know her faculty, quite alright. And my school and I guess goes for other schools as well isn't structured in a way I just go to a department and seek someone. You could video call, if you do want to see her. smiley
Hmmm, been finding it a herculean task doing that whatsapp video call, would 've really loved to do it....for now we are having a fight, you should know that kinda bf and gf on and off thingy....you know her department, just go help me talk to her, she's not a hidden person in her department...do it for me and you earn my allegiance and loyalty...dun wanna lose that girl she's an asset bro.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss i used all of this and I'm not getting married anytime soon, you know I'm still a fresh dude, tongue flexing time, marriage later, how are you dear, saw your numerous mentions last night, its obvious you got into a fight again
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by herzernIsHere: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
I saw someone holdinq number 8 last month......
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, been finding it a herculean task doing that whatsapp video call, would 've really loved to do it....for now we are having a fight, you should know that kinda bf and gf on and off thingy....you know her department, just go help me talk to her, she's not a hidden person in her department...do it for me and you earn my allegiance and loyalty...dun wanna lose that girl she's an asset bro.

Err... That fight must be for like a month now, else she should have told ya we on session hols. cry
We aren't resuming until 12th.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Your dp totally depicts your moniker "delilah"...exactly the kinda laps samson slept on and woke up to become less a man as shown on your dp....i smell something fishy hereangry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thanks boo.. you know i love you embarassed kiss

I roff you too smiley
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Err... That fight must be for like a month now, else she should have told ya we on session hols. cry
We aren't resuming until 12th.

You people should leave the girl alone jor, let her be through with her exams and project. Kilode. tongue
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by herzernIsHere: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:

Bruh....

Flee from Unilaq chicks..... grin grin grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

crycry

Aww.... Wanna be my backup Samson? grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
Enybliss i used all of this and I'm not getting married anytime soon, you know I'm still a fresh dude, tongue flexing time, marriage later, how are you dear, saw your numerous mentions last night, its obvious you got into a fight again
lols how is that possible? You mean you actually saw all this? Maybe you're older than you look, because I'm not understanding grin, i didn't get into any fight, just teaching a 35 years old kid some sense
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

I roff you too smiley
What's roff? cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

friend Zone 101

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

You people should leave the girl alone jor, let her be through with her exams and project. Kilode. tongue

Eehhhh, Delilah! shocked

O tu wa mi de bi.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What's roff? cry

I love you too cheesysmiley

Je ki n gboran
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Bruh....

Haha! Beht why, they are not that bad.

And trust me, the one we are talking about is kiss bae. Wife material
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Je ki n gboran
They are playing table tennis in your head ahbi undecided

Sha gerraway undecided
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
friend Zone 101

101 bawo? grin That's FDZ 423

Backup loun loun
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
MsDelilah:

Eez not good like this o cry

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Enybliss(f): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Backup loun loun
hahahaha six credit load course o, you can't afford to carryover

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Bruh....

Bro, mercy is exceptional.
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by photoshoot(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:

Carry over and enter wahala
The babe no just get joy, ahan, backup samson cry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
They are playing table tennis in your head ahbi undecided

Sha gerraway undecided

Je ki n gboran cheesy

You know you're stuck with Me for now winkcheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
How did this place suddenly turn to a tertiary institution? Where they are offering courses? grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
lols how is that possible? You mean you actually saw all this? Maybe you're older than you look, because I'm not understanding grin, i didn't get into any fight, just teaching a 35 years old kid some sense
lol seen, its the jude guy, does he ever change? I remember I've bashed him before, thought he has changed since then, anyways am not older than I look, I've seen those things, some people store old stuff, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm 35 grin
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Backup loun loun
Enybliss:

Na my matter you dey discuss like this? angry
Re: If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now by dauntless15(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:

Je ki n gboran cheesy

You know you're stuck with Me for now winkcheesy
asslicking 211

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos. / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.