Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (20794 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:24am On Jan 13, 2007
What d'u mean? Check my profile and understand why they called me that smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

Hey Radiant was it Uche or Chimaze that called you ike nkita?

undecided
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:27am On Jan 13, 2007
Zulu it was that crazy Chimaze. I'll never forget him cheesy
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:27am On Jan 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

undecided

Look at you trying to look all innocent, wayo man like you
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:28am On Jan 13, 2007
Radiant:

Zulu it was that crazy Chimaze. I'll never forget him cheesy

My dear don't mind chimaze, right now him and I are fight over something
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2007
Over what? wink smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 13, 2007
Yes, wayo man. How can you call her Dog-Ass? I wasnt kissed by no Dog-Ass!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:32am On Jan 13, 2007
Def.! wink grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2007
Seems I'm the only girl here tongue lemme run before y'all **** me here Goodnight guys! smiley kiss smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2007
Before they do what ? I'll protect you my Radiant.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2007
Before then lemme protect myself. wink kiss
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2007
Back to the topic everyone! angry

cool cool cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2007
Sure, back to topic. What d'u have to say then?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2007
If you catch your spouse cheating, work it out. I am not in support of a divorce under any circumstances. cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2007
Excellent! Be sure to tolerate this shit from your wife too. wink cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2007
May God help me. cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2007
yeah, God help us all
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2007
Uche and Zulu, sha.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2007
hmm where have u been young lady?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2007
getting drunk wink

lol, really Ive been avoiding the thread, Uche & Zulu already did what they are notorious for.

E, my dear, still fighting in the "we are one" thread eh? kiss
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol, really Ive been avoiding the thread, Uche & Zulu already did what they are notorious for.

Forgive them. wink smiley

Getting drunk? wink grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2007
well my dear since that mad dog decided to come and spoil our fun here , well i thot i be nice and return the favour on her fav thread, besides she is getting away with too much bull

i aint drunk babes---not yet
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2007
lipsrsealed
Radiant:

Excellent! Be sure to tolerate this shit from your wife too. wink cool

my wife cheats she goes

i cheat she still goes

will sign a prenup anyway so it is a win win all the way situationĀ  cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2007
I wonder who won't sign a prenup! grin I'm not an exception!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2007
what a nice mentality you have there, kacey. *rolls eyes*
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2007
Don't mind the looser grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2007
Signing a prenup is good for both parties involved, no contest!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2007
that part of his comment is not what I rolled my eyes at, BTW

although I think it's funny that Africans are all about adapting the whole "pre nup" from the West yet blame the west at the same time for divorce. hahhaa
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by goodguy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2007
It's nice to take only the positive parts of things, you know. wink

Don't know if I will sign a prenup or not. It all depends on the type of lady she is.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2007
yea pre-nup is definitely "positive"

give me a break.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2007
Well, since we're getting westernized with the whole divorce thing, it's only fair that both parties involved protect themselves with a prenup.

What can be bad about it?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2007
point is you cant cry about divorce being a western world thing then embrace pre-nup, those two go hand in hand considering a pre-nup is for those who consider divorce which I thought some people didnt. Hmmmm. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / .. / The Four Minutes Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.