Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (21143 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2007
Well truth of the matter is that people are now considering divorce and there's no way you can get them to stay unless you go the Scott Peterson route. cheesy

To protect yourself , get a prenup!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2007
Na so!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

that part of his comment is not what I rolled my eyes at, BTW

although I think it's funny that Africans are all about adapting the whole "pre nup" from the West yet blame the west at the same time for divorce. hahhaa

well u have been an advocate of divorce so lets play the game according to u
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2007
I'm confuzzled. btw again what I have against your comment has nothing to do with prenup.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2007
dont tell me ur scared of prenup?

or r u among the few that would set up a guy and go for divorce and split him in half?

hmm u really might be scared of prenup
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2007
dude what the hell are you babbling about?

I rolled my eyes at your bullshit which was

if she cheats, she goes
if I cheat, she goes

meaning what sense does that mean? If anything if you cheat you should be the one leaving in shame.

the whole talk of prenup has nothing to do with what Im addressing.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2007
well it is a simple concept

u claim when icheat i should walk out in shame then what happens when she cheats

women would leave most times when their men cheats
infact they would cry and leave and start screaming i don't want to see u again

when she cheats she still wont come back with shame
so in both cases it is a loose loose situation for the women

but an active player man knows what to do
gone r the days when he cheats and the women threatens to leave and makes u start feeling bad for u to start apologising

wel too bad if she wants to leave good ridance to bad ruxxxsh

well but my advice to all guys to do not cheat when your married but before then i can't tell what might happenĀ  wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2007
KC, no offense but are you really retarded or just a shame to men? I'm worried about you, sincerely!WTF?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2007
Kaecy, you should apply to the College of Learning to Make Sense. grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2007
eeyaaa

u have come again

wisdom enbodiment

TOF u wont warn ur girl b4 we start fighting
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2007
kaecy5:

well it is a simple concept

u claim when icheat i should walk out in shame then what happens when she cheats

um here's a thought, she should be the one to leave in shame, duh

then again i dont have time to argue this with you, upon reading the rest of the garbage you wrote. it's obvious you are not the type to take seriously concerning topics like this, you obviously wont have any respect for the poor soul that will fall for your marriage proposal trap. for everything else on nairaland i think you're cool, but for this particular discussion, you're an asshole.

no offence.

alright, off to watch Inside Man. later people
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2007
KC, go and sleep or take your drugs. WTF? Fight ke? Don't even dare!

Besides, a friend of mine read all your crap and is seriously considering turning a Lesbian grin grin grin grin grin Seun must ban you for this! Seun!!!!!!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2007
Lesbian
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2007
Why not? after the poor girl read all the depressing garbage by KC what d'u expect? angry

The rest of y'all better say reasonable things so she can stick to her 'straightness' grin grin grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2007
If she goes gay cos of this , then she has been just waiting for a reason. tongue
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2007
Please, don't go lesbo., we need as many as we can get on our team. cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2007
Uche2nna:

If she goes gay because of this , then she has been just waiting for a reason. tongue

Not really. She won't go gay tho' smiley but was highly disappointed that a man born by a proper woman would utter such crap angry
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Tonyblu(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2007

LIGHTERS-UP. . .
SEX IN MARRIAGE
What else can I say: Please share with your partner.
Good Luck.

Sex according to Pastor Khathide (Ugandan)
A lot of people don't associate sex with God - they associate it with Satan and darkness, as if sex weren't holy. The bible is explicit when it comes to sex. Sex is holy within marriage, and there is no prescribed style.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to divorce!!!!!.

Pastor Khathide has counseled women who've complained: my husband treats me as if I were his brother. There was one who told him: I am tired of getting sex fortnightly, like a salary. Khathide told her she was lucky to be
getting sex fortnightly, since some wives only get it on big days, like elections.

Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in Hillbrow.
Have you ever asked yourself what those wives have that you don't. Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their undies. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in
stores hoping to see what's hidden under undies, because their wives hide
it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modeling to tempt her
husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' joysticks look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They've never touched it, let alone see it, because the husband switches off the lights
before undressing. A penis is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it.

He blames couples for not making time for sex and complaining about
being tired after a day's work. You find many couples who've been sexually starved for years. God created sex for procreation and also for pleasure.
You can't marry and not have a good time in bed.

WHO SAID YOU CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why can't you drive home during lunch and have a quickie with your wife?
We're all equal in sex - it's not just about a woman satisfying a man. You have to satisfy each other. Have you ever seen a woman who has been satisfied? Have u noticed how she glows and becomes energetic? May the Lord Bless you. This is the "Whole Truth, Nothing But The Truth" so God Help Us From The Beginning.

TO MY DEAR WIFE:
During the past year I have tried to make love to you 365 times.
The following is a list of why I did not succeed more often:
54 times the sheets were clean
17 times it was too late
49 times you were too tired
20 times it was too hot
15 times you pretended to be asleep
22 times you had a headache
17 times you were afraid of waking the baby
16 times you said you were too sore
12 times it was the wrong time of the month
19 times you had to get up early
9 times you said weren't in the mood
7 times you were sunburned
6 times you were watching the late show
5 times you didn't want to mess up your new hairdo
3 times you said the neighbors would hear us
9 times you said your mother would hear us

Of the 36 times I did succeed, the activity was not satisfactory because:
6 times you just laid there
8 times you reminded me there's a crack in the ceiling
4 times y ou told me to hurry up and get it over with
7 times I had to wake you and tell you I finished
1 time I was afraid I had hurt you because I felt you move

KEEP READING,
TO M Y DEAR HUSBAND:
I think you have things a little confused. Here are the reasons
you didn't get more than you did:
5 times you came home drunk and tried to screw the cat
36 times you did not come home at all
21 times you didn't come
33 times you came too soon
19 times you went soft before you got in
38 times you worked too late
0 times you got cramps in your toes
29 times you had to get up early to play golf
2 times you were in a fight and some one kicked you in the balls
4 times you got it stuck in your zipper
3 times you had a cold and your nose was runny
2 times you had a splinter in your finger
20 times you lost the notion after thinking about it all day
6 times you came in your pajamas while reading a dirty book
98 times you were too busy watching football, baseball, etc. on T V

Of the times we did get together:
The reason I laid still was because you missed and were screwing the sheets.
I wasn't talking about the crack in the ceiling, what I said was, "Would you prefer me on my back or kneeling?"
The time you felt me move was because you farted and I was trying to breathe.

A BREAK . . .
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2007
Is this what we actually discussing or am I missing som'n? *sighs*
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2007
Lmao . . . this thread sha!!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Tonyblu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2007
Radiant:

Is this what we actually discussing or am I missing som'n? *sighs*

a little drift . . . to cool tempas!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2007
Whose temper? Don't even get me started plz.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Tonyblu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2007
Radiant:

Whose temper? Don't even get me started plz.

grin cool
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2007
hmm , this thread is so far gone now Radiant
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
Eurpho, I was numb when I saw all that write-up. grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2007
lmao

girl you girls have been bad tongue i saw the we are one thing, lmao i missed that damn grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2007
wink tongue
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2007
how cud you?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2007
grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by OpeLovely(f): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2007
Cheating isn't an easy thing to take. And because, the guy's family comes to beg the wife and she succumbs, doesn't make it acceptable. People say its a men's world but i wonder how the men will take it if their wives do the same thing they are doing. (Remember Joe's What if a woman song).

On the day of judgement, everyone will be tried whether as a female, male or hemaphrodite cuz there's nothing like small sin. Sin is sin. Adultery being the only reason Jesus said we should divorce.

I don't advocate divorce but its important in the first place to marry someone you truly love. Avoid temptations like working late in the office with your sexy female colleague, being too close to girls, discussing sex with a fellow female, e.t.c. If you tempt Fate, it will make you have an affair. (See Richard Gere in Unfaithful). Its not worth it.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2007
Unfaithful or Infidelity?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by OpeLovely(f): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2007
The film Unfaithful

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

"Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.