Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (20763 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2007
Eurpho, over to u tongue grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2007
Rad you back hey! pls i dont know wat u talking about lol
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:10am On Jan 13, 2007
You brought it up wink grin Urghhhh that sucks! embarassed

Back to topic! smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2007
lol hehehe, you so cute sometimes grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2007
How Radiant and Eurphoria do it on NL:

Well, how do two lovely women do it? U ask me, hmmm. , shocked shocked shocked My mind is slipping off its sockets,
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2007
Oh dear!!! I just knew it smiley

House, I plead "not guilty" smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2007
Rad its that time of day when men's brains swtiches to the nether regions and any mention of sex, brings them all from far and wide, but i wont be entertaining anyone tonite
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 1:34am On Jan 13, 2007
Eurphoria:

Rad its that time of day when men's brains swtiches to the nether regions and any mention of sex, brings them all from far and wide, but i wont be entertaining anyone tonight
I'm here wuff wuff wuff tongue tongue tongue
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2007
Great! Zulu and Eurpho can help 'prove my Innocence' lipsrsealed
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2007
Radiant! shocked you innocent? i swear my mum is a virgin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2007
Eurpho, not that one. Innocent in the sense I'm not a les lipsrsealed

You might be surprised your mum is really a virgin grin grin grin grin grin na lie o tongue
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2007
lol she is ---did i tell you her name is Mary too?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2007
And I'm female Jesus shocked grin grin grin

Zulu, what's up tonight? Heard Eurpho running the tap. wink grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2007
Radiant:

And I'm female Jesus shocked grin grin grin

Zulu, what's up tonight? Heard Eurpho running the tap. wink grin

Thanks for asking sis, I'm not doing to well tonight dear. I just found out Eurphoria had been cheating on me all this time
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Eurpho, who you doing that crazy thing with? Donzman? grin grin grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 1:58am On Jan 13, 2007
I'm feeling so down Radiant, can I get a hug cry
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2007
Awwwwwwww. . . Eurpho, u see what you doin to Zulu? angry

*Rady hugs Zulu and pats him on the back* cheesy
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2007
WATCH that perv he will grab your ass as he hugs u
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:06am On Jan 13, 2007
@ Radiant

Awww you are such an angel Radiant come to think of it, how come I've never noticed you my dear.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:07am On Jan 13, 2007
Eurphoria:

WATCH that perv he will grab your ass as he hugs u

Girl why do you want to mess up my game.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2007
Rad, where's my own Pat-on-the-back? I will spill the beans about u and Eurpho!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 2:10am On Jan 13, 2007
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:11am On Jan 13, 2007
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:13am On Jan 13, 2007
lol. . .

Zulu, you never noticed me but forgotten when you guys called me "Radiant ike nkita"? smiley

*Rady hugs Grid and pecks him on the lips with a warm smile* cheesy

No hating! wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2007
Hmm. That was good. Can I rewind and playback?

I want moar!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:16am On Jan 13, 2007
Lmao grin grin grin That's right I remember you now" Ike nkita" nne how are you?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2007
Zulu, I'm doing very well. Won't forget you guys for that cheesy

Grid, don't be greedy! wink smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

Lmao grin grin grin That's right I remember you now" Ike nkita" nne how are you?

What is ike nkita? Dog what?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2007
A dogs ass smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 2:20am On Jan 13, 2007
lmao
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ZuluNation(m): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2007
Hey Radiant was it Uche or Chimaze that called you ike nkita?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2007
Radiant:

A dogs ass smiley
OMG! Radiant! U are being re-shredded here! What u got to say. I had no Idea!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.