Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (20798 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2007
Do I have enemies?. . . She must be seeing something I don't. All thanks anyway!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sitting in my corner and having a good laugh over this thread. Thanks for taking away some of my stress guys.

@ goodguy wink thou knowest!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2007
I actually see marriage as slavery! Sorry to say it but that's how I feel.

then why do you wanna get married?

for the wedding part? tongue
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2007
It all depends on how the guy will adapt to my desires and also bend for me. I'll bend too but he must be a really good person. Otherwise, no marraige but will defintely have kids. wink
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2007
Radiant just wants to see herself in a white dress, that's all! embarassed
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2007
Donz, that don't trip me at all. After white dress, what's next? Black and blue face? grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Honeypot1(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2007
Wow, i missed the most of this hot debate. I'm sincerely scared now reading the unshifting stance of the new generation would-be wives.

Et tu Radiante, even u Radiant cry grin grin

Getting married was top on my new year resolution list, now i've changed my mind. I might simply opt for a village girl who is not overtly westernised, a call to my mum will get me the 'uncontaminated package' grin grin grin

@David and Donzman
good points, guys
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Radiant(f): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2007
Off to bed. Goodnight y'all .Honey, y did u come late? smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2007
Honey_pot:

. I'm sincerely scared now reading the unshifting stance of the new generation would-be wives.

why are scared?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2007
You honestly do not know why he's scared?. . . and I'm the insane one. undecided
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Honeypot1(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

why are scared?

It appears ladies go into marriage with rigid battle-ready minds, anticipating the worst. Even if they are married to nice guys, their fears/negative attitudes create a seeming battle ground, a hasty altar where their families are sacrificed with the blood thirsty dagger of divorce
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2007
Honey_pot:

It appears ladies go into marriage with rigid battle-ready minds, anticipating the worst. Even if they are married to nice guys, their fears/negative attitudes create a seeming battle ground, a hasty altar where their families are sacrificed with the blood thirsty dagger of divorce

my brother, no be only you o! Is there a thread for women who bruise and batter men?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2007
Not at all, men are supposed to withstand any bruising and battering and should never think of retaliating! undecided

Men are also supposed to surrender their kids in case of a divorce!
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Honeypot1(m): 12:59am On Jan 08, 2007
Yes u are right, David, i think there is a reversal of harassment now, we need to start agitating for our rights too grin grin

The first thing that came to mind when i saw this thread was , 'wowwww, another beijing conference' grin

I don't believe in divorce, and i really don't want to have one or marry a lady with a predisposition to divorce. But if any guy finds himself in such a mess, the kids are better off staying with their mum
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Honeypot1(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2007
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by WesleyanA(f): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2007
get a divorce if your spouse is violent/ has cheating problems
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2007
when will men ever get to assert their own rights sef? Men this men that! Women too cheat, on another thread all the women there were advocating forgive and forget! Here they say when men cheat they will take a divorce!

What are men supposed to do? In this day and age women are not even making it easy for the good boys, it is now a disadvantage not to cheat. many women will still divorce good guys. make all of us carry go withh cheating!  grin
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Uche2nna(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2007
lmao
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by WesleyanA(f): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2007
lmfao
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by marcustan(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2007
Women do as if they dont cheat tag cheating as a guy thing.But then u ask urself 'is the guy not cheating with another lady who is also cheating on her guy'.Or is the man nw cheating with himself
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by kitaun(m): 2:11am On Jan 08, 2007
Na wa o!!! Dis una talk show get as e be o!! Divorce?? Why get married in the 1st place if u feel a pre-disposition to divorce ur other part of 4 beta 4 worse if and when he cheats? Why not remain a Spinster instead? ignoring the stigma associated with such or even that of being a single parent?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by WesleyanA(f): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2007
women cheat too
so when i say divorce your 'spouse,' i mean husband or wife.
if your a guy, get a divorce if you have a cheating wife and vice versa

men tend to cheat more and often though that's why there seem to be the cheating tag on the guys

@kitaun, people don't usually get married knowing that their partner has probs but when one finds out later, there's nothing wrong w/ getting out of the relationship before they start rushing each other to the hospital or cross-examining each other over whose baby is who. not to mention all the psychological problems. why stay in a marriage w/o love
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:23am On Jan 08, 2007
wrong

many and i dont hold back being a woman, Many women marry the wrong men with their two eyes wide open, becos they feel they can change them and start crying later. Yes some marry knowing they probably wont last , its called living in fools paradise
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by WesleyanA(f): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

Many women marry the wrong men with their two eyes wide open, because they feel they can change them and start crying later.

ditto
fools' paradise indeed undecided
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria, you and Donzman both have an affinity towards absolute honesty, too bad you hate Donzman.  smiley
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2007
Donzman , you see? i never hated you, i don't hate you, you used the word and i wished you wouldn't. I just have issues with the way you approach people sometimes, its not personal its a personality clash thats all.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by marcustan(m): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2007
You are right WesleyanA.I think couples shud have med checkup b4 taking the bold step.Actually its not easy to get the right person.One has to be careful in choosing a patner.Cos one thing is marriage and the other is the constant love and relationship 'till death do us part'
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2007
Honey_pot:

Oh please. you are so dramatic. Do you intend on cheating on your wife when you get married? If not then you are fine.  You people are just "scared" and "annoyed" because there are actually some women that wont accept that shit.
as for anticipating the worst, no be your fellow man Donzman that's going around screaming that no man can be faithful? Even if some women are expecting the worst how can you blame them when we have psychos running around tellinmg us hat no man will be faithful to us so we might as well deal.
What scares you is that some of us DONT want to deal. If you're not ready to give your all, leave us alone.
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:38am On Jan 08, 2007
sorry i am lost what should they have medical checkups for?
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2007
i agree TOH especially when the woman is a good woman and has given her all, not too much to ask the man to be faithful
Re: Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

sorry i am lost what should they have medical checkups for?

as a prelude to cheating  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

.. / The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.