Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16377 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
I will think of them tonight and report back tommorrow.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2009
sweetpie23:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2009
lovemoi2:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2009
funny people tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2009
were too fuking hott to handle.
cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2009
I'm mama-gee. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:40am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm mama-gee. angry
so?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 20, 2009
Nairaland Girls need more sincerity.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Nairaland Girls need more sincerity.

what do you mean by that
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 20, 2009
Too many are fake.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:46am On Nov 20, 2009
what do you expect on a public forum?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 20, 2009
Then they shouldn't be mad when they are attacked.

Even the guys are nothing to write about. They are all ******
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 3:52am On Nov 20, 2009
sweetpie23:

what do you expect on a public forum?
chank you, there is a reason why there is an option for pix, or infomation, plus i think its good to know you have the power to be anonymous whenever you want, you dont have to open yourself up to every stranger you meet, especially in a place like NL, where they are thousands of ew lipsrsealed goa lipsrsealed

michelin89:

Then they shouldn't be mad when they are attacked.

chei but any muturu wey take nairaland personal na him sabi
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

the guys are no go area lipsrsealed most of them are mannerless, and ugly yet they have the loudest mouth. I just laugh at some of them sometimes, especially when they called nairaland girls ugly.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chiogo(f): 3:58am On Nov 20, 2009
^Being 'fake' doesn't always have to do with posting pictures or not.

@topic, Nada.  undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eldee(m): 4:32am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

I'm a NL bloke too angry angry cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:34am On Nov 20, 2009
oh no *covers head*
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2009
Eldee you refused my romantic avance. What were you thinking? tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:30am On Nov 21, 2009
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sjeezy8: 4:37am On Nov 21, 2009
lames
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

so?

When I talk, peeps remain quiet. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
eldee:

I'm a NL bloke too angry angry cheesy

Howdy, it is the Most Intelligent One passing by and saying hi, sorry i can't stay to chat, cos i should really only be amongst my peers - the deep calling to the deep, you get me cool But don't let my telling you I can't associate with your likes depress you, so as a consolation prize, feel free to console yourself with the fact that not only are you a NL bloke, you are also a correct and well-balanced bloke for making me the top dog here tongue

Off to go and get me some beauty sleep, I need to sleep early, I need to keep my brain refreshed to maintain my high intelligence y'know grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

Too many are fake.

99% are FAKE!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by riversman: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
LOSERS, REJECTS & ASHAWO, grin grin grin

which busy woman get time for online FORUM? hiss!!! well, ugly gals need luv too, so the internet is there, grin grin tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

99% are FAKE!!!!!!!!

Duh olodo, "too many" can equally be 99% so why are you trying to force yourself to act intelligent by making such dumb comments as "99% are fake"
tongue grin No be by force to post, next time you feel the need to post but find you are struggling to come up with an intelligent post, holla at me the most intelligent babe for guidance, and i'd be sure to oblige grin

No need to reply me, just give thanks and appreciate that I am giving you an opportunity to rub minds with me, something other mere mortals like you are waiting months for cheesy This is a worthy enough reason to slaughter a cow for thanksgiving - if I might say so myself cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by rexdmx(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2009
to the OP: i dunno, haven't had a nigerian female friend for 9 years plus as i dont stay in naija.
even the community here and i dont cross paths,
i see the guys sometimes though, once in a few months or so.
terrible i know but the naija guys here dont date some of them them for silly reasons,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
rexdmx:

to the OP: i dunno, haven't had a nigerian female friend for 9 years plus as i dont stay in naija.
even the community here and i dont cross paths,
i see the guys sometimes though, once in a few months or so.
terrible i know but the naija guys here dont date some of them them for silly reasons,

eya poor u tongue
to tell the truth i also stay away from the naija community lol, but the question was for NL girls, which is weird cos almost everyone here is anonymous
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by rexdmx(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2009
lovemoi2:

eya poor u tongue
to tell the truth i also stay away from the naija community lol, but the question was for NL girls, which is weird cos almost everyone here is anonymous

oh i know, i just dont know the real ones talkless of the NL ones,
plus i suppose some of them are under the assumption that trying to know them better as friends means you want something else, too busy here to be worried about it though!!!

PS: poor me!!! or do you mean lucky me? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
Busy_body:

Duh olodo, "too many" can equally be 99% so why are you trying to force yourself to act intelligent by making such dumb comments as "99% are fake"
tongue grin No be by force to post, next time you feel the need to post but find you are struggling to come up with an intelligent post, holla at me the most intelligent babe for guidance, and i'd be sure to oblige grin

No need to reply me, just give thanks and appreciate that I am giving you an opportunity to rub minds with me, something other mere mortals like you are waiting months for cheesy This is a worthy enough reason to slaughter a cow for thanksgiving - if I might say so myself cool

Busy_Body, you need to get LAID. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

........ / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.