Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16392 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 4:05am On Nov 12, 2009
stillwater:

You people should go to bed. grin grin grin

Busy body I'll have your time tomorrow. grin grin

Sure, anytime you want to update your knowledge and intelligence under my feet, holler at me, always glad to help grin

~Sauron~:

I just wanted Busy-Body to bang her head against the wall.
Conji go don kill her now. grin grin grin grin

Their are loads of kids online right now and I would not like to corrupt them, so lets pretend you are intelligent for now, Mr Breast-and-Legs-are-intelligent, now go figure why Eldee, Follypimpi and Kay-pumpin suddenly disappeared from the thread and where they are right now wink grin Of course intellient peeps like them can only mingle and knock boots with intelligent peeps like me, whilst you have your legs-are-intelligent-Chika98, its so true what they say about like terms attracting . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:06am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

No2A . . . no kidding igbo girls are the bomb! Infact most girls east of the Niger are it for me.
Stillwater and Amaka (despite her big mouth) included.

Try harder . . .  grin You just might get a bite of the Adamic apple.
Look @ dis paedo grin shakes his head

oyinda.:

i think yoruba girls are the hottest followed by edo girls. just saying tongue

chika, your guy or girl  
I agree cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:07am On Nov 12, 2009
na wa oooo
*ducks head*
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 4:08am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy Body: Sarcasm is your middle name. Trust me though, I eat it for breakfast.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ dis paedo grin shakes his head

Is it a crime to help her grow?  shocked grin

THE-AMAKA:

na wa oooo
*ducks head*

Dont mind chic2 jare . . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2009
help me grow?
i like that. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

Is it a crime to help her grow? shocked grin

Dont mind chic2 jare . . .
Thunder fire ya mouth grin cheesy. Shey na like dat dem dey help person grow? grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

help me grow?
i like that. wink

eat your heart out chic2! smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2009
Hello chic kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2009
lololol

*and keeps on listening to Bracket's Yori Yori*
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 4:15am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

I am just stand in chief until Tope comes back to regal us with her different tori dem.

Hmmn, me I like the kain friendship you and Tope2000 have oh, you are so close you even share your men shocked Despite this though, he still always has to enlist the help of Amebo no 1 daily to come and finish the sloppy job you people cannot handle well, shame on you two cheesy cheesy

chika98:

Busy Body: Sarcasm is your middle name. Trust me though, I eat it for breakfast.

Ah well, good thing I would not be bursting your bubble tonight then, because if I was a boastful person, I woud not hesitate to ram it dowm your throat that it runs in my veins grin grin grin

And if you must know, you are getting it twisted, intelligence is my middle name grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chic2pimp(m): 4:19am On Nov 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Hello chic kiss
Hello Darling kiss

davidylan:

eat your heart out chic2! smiley
If you try am nah FBI her Papa go take come ya house ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hello Darling kiss
If you try am nah FBI her Papa go take come ya house ooo grin grin grin
says who? no need to worry about them.  cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2009
Me tink that nland girlies~ are nuffin ~ but ~ FAT ASS AMEBO FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES~

Except my darling~

S.Z kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2009
190:

Me tink that nland girlies~ are nuffin ~ but ~ FAT ASS AMEBO FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES~

Except my darling~

S.Z kiss kiss
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2009
Still learning about them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

tongue tongue tongue

AND THAT INCLUDES U SWEETIE MEAT PIE~ grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by randytoks: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2009
nothing about them they should be bold daring
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2009
randytoks:

nothing about them they should be bold daring

190:

AND THAT INCLUDES U SWEETIE MEAT PIE~ grin grin
whatever undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

whatever undecided

im pleased u know~
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2009
please leave me alone today angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
Just a few make an exception. The rest are fake wannabes.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Hiclasneki(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
@post,i sopose dis qstn was for d guys especialy 2answer cos dey'l speak betr.hw cme d reply ratio of chiks2guys is 6:4? Abi guys una dey fear to talk?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

The Nairaland Girls they all look so Sexy always ready to make you feel in some kind of  paradis. . .The nairaland girls are cool and i think few of them are kind of crazy with the kind of post they Contribute here on the forum mostly in the religion section. . . honestly speaking i Love the nairaland girls from the mad house! . GoGo ladies. . . .   i feeling y'a all. wink

[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whiteroses(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
they said 1 in 30 naija babe be witch and 1 in 45 be maamiwater so i'm expecting at least 200 witches for this nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Secretz(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
whiteroses:

they said 1 in 30 naija babe be witch and 1 in 45 be maamiwater so i'm expecting at least 200 witches for this nairaland

ROFL. . . . you wan kill me. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Well, dont believe in anything that goes with " They said" but i feel your point Whiteroses .ok, i have no choice than to choose maamiwater girls and witch girls from naija instead of those so called church rats roaming around like pest. . . Hey ladies, enjoy yourselves. . . wink[/size]
whiteroses:

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^Atigbo grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic. . .

The Nairaland Girls they all look so Sexy always ready to make you feel in some kind of paradis. . .The nairaland girls are cool and i think few of them are kind of crazy with the kind of post they Contribute here on the forum mostly in the religion section. . . honestly speaking i Love the nairaland girls from the mad house! . GoGo ladies. . . . i feeling y'a all. wink

[/size]
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
wink wink wink
sweetpie23:

smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.